Rate my setup Sup Forums

Rate my setup Sup Forums

Attached: IMG_20180321_231646.jpg (4160x3120, 1.85M)

5/10

comfy but proprietary.

dude, the 3ds is owned by nintendo, it's not proprietary in usa.

Regards,
Timothy Sween

>but proprietary.
you act like that's a bad thing

>touchscreen keyboard
No

Mario is cool

9/10, I used to use Opera on Nintendo DSi back then. Pretty comfy.

Wow you sure ARMed yourself, that quite RISCky.

Attached: Islam.jpg (555x400, 44K)

I could one up you doing the same on my DSLite but I'm too busy to take it out and fuck around right now so you win this round.

>using exploitable 3DS browser on this malware ridden site

>not using the DS keyboard

Attached: 78B09A43-5E49-467D-92B1-1525A170D277.jpg (369x399, 14K)

impressive dual screen setup

Attached: Screenshot 2017-12-14 at 6.01.57 PM.jpg (1366x768, 140K)

Sup Forums-shit/10
Fuck off

Did you install cfw?

ITT: things a 3ds can do that a switch can't

Nice inferior processing speed, faggot.

Attached: IMG_20180322_093847.jpg (4160x3120, 1.75M)

Could you spoof a nintendo ds mac adress ? Is that possible ?

Theoretically yes, but if it's an original DS it's going to be hard. As in "you'll need a soldering iron and a nand chip reader" hard.

>handling a soldering iron (well, actually a heat gun if you want to be actually correct) and programming NAND is considered hard
The current state of Sup Forums

I totally hope that thing is running luma3ds within boot9strap

Browsing in the 3ds is a pain in the ass

Most of us are programmers, not engineers.

It's "hard" the same way knitting or drawing an owl is hard for someone who's never done it before. Successfully detaching, writing and reattaching a chip smaller than your fingernail without damaging it for someone with zero EE experience or tools is in fact difficult compared to installing an application or changing a config file. You'll also need a lot more than a heat gun.

Though it IS actually fairly simple in this instance, since the wireless chip is stored on a separate detachable board that plugs into the white socket (assuming the MAC address is stored on it, and you can figure out how to dump and modify it).

Attached: kJJ6hKr4VDWRNeyJ.jpg (1600x1200, 585K)

weak

What can you do with that?
I have a shitty ds lite somewhere in a drawer
What can you do with a spoofed mac address
I'm very new to networking and have no idea on this subject, but sounds like a fun side project

>tranny os

Tranny os just werks, and most of the payload apps dont even get released in .bin anymore so there is no other option
>rip cakes

Reinand is always a good option. Although in saying that luma is actually good. Man 3ds hacking... What a time that was. I dont think any scene will ever be as good.

You can bypass alot of stuff. For example networks that use mac filtering, you can easily bypass it with mac spoofing. Or say if you are at an airport and you get 30 minutes of wifi, spoof the mac adress and you get another 30 minutes. Stuff like that. I was thinking of using it as a portable non traceable browsing machine. Although it would be alot of work for not a really practical outcome. It would be fun though yea

why not just use a fucking mobile phone?

Do this but with Reddit on the screen so I can post it for Karma

What does karma even do?

wasn't there a browser for the original 2004 DS too?

Shows how much of a NEET virgin you are

yes, man those were the best days of my life, when i was finally able to use a r4 to pirate the shit out of that console, all the homebrew, all the games, and the best thing was the possibility to share it with friends, i miss those days man

There's also a port of Linux. Both had to use a RAM extension cartridge attached through the GBA slot. Wacky shit.

r8 mine

Attached: 1493688637855.png (1080x1920, 643K)

Attached: 1493685966706~01.jpg (1080x900, 198K)

Where's the fun in that?

They're internet points.

>used my 3ds browser for 2 years before I got a proper smartphone in 2014 in my freshman college year

It's a decent browser.

You have to have a heat gun or IC clip, though. Not many people have that setup at home because they don't repair phones for a living.

>not a first gen DS
2/10

Attached: Way+back+inna+2006+i+got+the+nintendo+ds+browser+_f25e19badc5f8da8315e7a8be0c32f57.jpg (1000x750, 221K)

Link to source code?

Attached: just-right-pacha.jpg (500x500, 25K)

>268hz
you should upgrade to an Intel 8086

>Not shitposting on big screen
>not shitposting with your whole family

Attached: IMG_20180322_223308.jpg (1560x2080, 953K)

Can it still do the display mode that the original DS browser could do where you got a full view of the page on one screen and a zoomed in view that you could move around on the other? That was hands down the best interface I've had the chance to use for viewing sites made for larger screens on a pocket size device as it let you view the details of a larger web page while simultaneously giving you a view of the whole picture like you would on a desktop rather than only letting you have one at a time or only giving you a zoomed in view. It's a shame that something similar hasn't been adapted for smartphones, especially the larger 6" ones that companies have come out with.

Yes, and the display/control setup for it was probably the best experience I've ever had when it comes to reading on a portable device. Load times and such weren't that great though.

weak

Attached: 2018-03-22-222111.png (960x544, 139K)

Memes aside, the N3DS actually turbos up to 804 MHz which is pretty decent for what it is.

In the process of Shitposting from a semi truck, give me a bit

Attached: 20180322_164524.jpg (3264x1836, 2.23M)

Greetings from an Intel atom Z520 and 1gb of ram on a freightliner
It has ie 7
If I wouldn't get fired, I'd install gentoo

If you tilt it to the side and use the vertically aligned monitors to write code you will make Sup Forums implode.

psp scene was pretty great as well

get with the social(tm)

Attached: 1491931262979.jpg (2340x1744, 3.91M)

>not a DSLite
Try again

very nice

Nice TN panels, retard.

hate that browser

nice

this is how i browsed Sup Forums as a kid, good times

>probably a pentium 4
>windows xp
eww

6shrooms / 0

Still works. Still comfy.
Posting doesn't seem to, sadly. That, or my version is just too out of date.

Attached: 20180323_050220 - Copy.jpg (2560x1440, 942K)

So how do I shitpost on my ds lite?

Attached: 51AS7T1HTWL._SX425_.jpg (425x375, 34K)

>3ds hacking
>good
You clearly have not ever had to deal with the furies that are the developers. Everybody is fucking crazy SJW and LGBT.

I've wanted to do something like this for a while. What are your thoughts on the feasability of this guys?

Strip the internals of the DS, put a raspberry pi nano inside. replace the top screen with eink display, and replace bottom screen + plate with a good keyboard.

Do you think this is possible. I would like to find a keyboard like the one on the gemini PDA, to fit onto the DS, does anyone know where I could get one?

It's possible, but you might as well just print/mold a custom case for it yourself at that point.

Nah man i know it was shit, between cruel, mraow and that and guy and everything else its pretty comical in retrospect.

I guess by good i meant big. Psp was also kinda decent . then you have shit like the ps4 scene where people straight up dont release stuff for no reason and then the vita scene which is literally one person

Why not just buy a shell from aliexpress or ebay?

>cruel, mraow and that and guy
lol that was only the surface
I could tell you stories for hours

Maybe, but the big problem is finding a comfortable small keyboard, that you can touch type on. Does anyone know of any?

I started around the 9.2 days but even the drama going back to 7.2 is comical.

An old xperia maybe? X10 was alright

I actually have a bricked X10. But the keyboard is tiny. Can't touch type on it at all though

Man i had the x10 mini non pro. Good times man. I remember upgrading from android 1.6 to 2.1 or something like that and being amazed

i really hated browsing on this thing

There are plenty of good things about RISC. RISC was only not very good when we didn't have good compilers

Do use install it via bluetooth?

Nigger you can't even post from Opera Browser on the Wii.

0 to comfy, how comfy

Attached: DUNNO.png (1200x1065, 1.18M)

Ah, fuck. Can't do it without actually buying the memory extension, I'm assuming?

>real fullsize keyboard
>decent sized screen
>actually meant as a multipurpose computer capable of running arbitrary software
Nah get out of here

Download the rom I guess

Nope, sorry. There was a homebrew browser for the DS that worked without the memory extension if you have a flashcart (kinda painful though, expect WAP levels of functionality), and obviously the built-in ones for the DSi/3DS/N3DS. You can also load it up in desmume just to see what it's like.

Attached: IMG_20180323_210824_proc.jpg (3120x4160, 3.18M)

based

4/10 not enough RGB

3ds is boring, and I don't have a dsi. I don't have a flashcart, but I'm wondering if maybe I should get one desu. The homebrew scene is supposedly pretty good, so might be worth checking out

DS browser is so shit tho, maybe they improved it a now but 3 years ago it was putrid, altho before it was unbearable as shit would crash on every occasion.

>implying

Attached: switch_4chan.jpg (753x565, 90K)

I miss my original DS. Fuck Nintendo and their stupid repair monkeys.

enjoy your lung cancer

hey that's areally good photo

That's a 3DS. The browser is still shit though.