Okay Sup Forums, getting tired of this. KMS isn't working anymore...

Okay Sup Forums, getting tired of this. KMS isn't working anymore, and i bought a key from a pajeet on ebay but it still wont work. gotta be a way to fix this, in the past i used remove wat but i heard it's very sketchy.

I absolutely do not want to have to reinstall because this pc is all USB 3.0 and basically there is no way during installation i can get both a keyboard and mouse input due to this, I also have no optical media drive anyway. wat do?

Attached: winblows.png (914x608, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

computerworld.com/article/3261969/microsoft-windows/microsoft-again-forced-upgrades-on-win10-machines-specifically-set-to-block-updates.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you really not use usb 3 on a fresh machine? wouldn't there be some sort of basic driver installed if your mobo has usb 3 ports?

how much did you pay for a pajeet key

install gentoo

Install Gentoo

you absolutely can, this guy is a moron

DAZ
A
Z

Install gentoo

You don't need a mouse during reeinstall.

If you can't control your computer without a mouse, you're a noob.

i have a memory of a 24 hour nightmare installation of Windows 7 that says otherwise. Default Windows 7 installation does not have the drivers for USB 3.0 and never will due to planned obsolescence and the pushing of windows TENlemetry. I had to create a special installation that has those drivers in it. I'm wondering if it would just be easier to install Windows 10 and down grade in the future when this shit happens. I would totally just buy a real Windows 7 installation disc if I knew the most reputable place to get one. I think I may have got KMS to install the Pajeet key, maybe the problem is solved?

I payed $5

the day will come when i will have to. M$ ruined the good thing they had going for subscription bullshit and always on spying.

no, you can get only so far and then you absolutely need a mouse for one part, i can't exactly remember which. It's okay because I have a PS/2 mouse just for that, even still for some reason the installation would fuck up, said it was missing drivers, i got the iso from Sup Forums originally.

Attached: 1402751904347.webm (1024x768, 1.82M)

Protip: Slipstream an update pack from some random Russian dude

Attached: updatepack.png (503x313, 33K)

>KMS isn't working anymore
you do realize that volume activation has to be renewed every 180 days right?

i did not realize that nor do i truly know what that means.

Does DAZ loader not work anymore?

>Using Daz with all updates other than telemetry shit
>Still working fine to this day

Attached: 11061663_10155881240400445_1221368443416254729_n.jpg (336x336, 13K)

>$5
im sorry to say this but user
just look on pastebin. they have a ton.

Take your harddrive WIPE IT
Install gentoo... and your journey to the wizard side will be complete

Is this retard /g now? Fuck use Daz.

literally daz

>asking win7 diehards if they are retarded
Do you also ask homosexuals if they are gay?

It's OK user, you can admit you're an idiot for using Win10.

RemoveWAT

First time every hearing about this, will look into it.

>optical drive
What for? Just use a iso, dd it to a flashdrive and boot from usb you fucking degenerate

slmgr -rearm

OP is a faggot

Windows loader 3.0 pirate bay, be careful though, many viruses.

>Default Windows 7 installation does not have the drivers for USB 3.0 and never will due to planned obsolescence
No, its because Intel fucked up the spec for USB 3.0 and delayed it for a year causing it not to be apart of Win7 when it was released. Win7 was originally slated to have USB3 support.

I fully switched to linux after microsoft pushed updates ignoring update settings, which made my computer boot into bluescreen
computerworld.com/article/3261969/microsoft-windows/microsoft-again-forced-upgrades-on-win10-machines-specifically-set-to-block-updates.html

fi you bought a key just call microsoft, the pajeets working on the phone system won't question where you got the key from