User, I heard your favorite bands are Burzum and Death in June? And you're voting for Trump? That can't be true can it...

>user, I heard your favorite bands are Burzum and Death in June? And you're voting for Trump? That can't be true can it? Someone as nice as you would never endorse fascism. R-right?

Actually, sweetcheeks. It is only nice guys like me that really endorse fascism. Let me tell you what fascism really is..

>I heard your favorite bands are Burzum and Death in June?
No, If I wanted to listen to shitty music I'd listen to yours

>voting for trump
nope, i'm not a manchild

>I just had a drink thank you

There is literally nothing wrong with Donald Trump

>Implying most people who say they are voting for trump arn't 12

>arn't

>voting

Agreed

>arn't
12 y/o spotted.

Get the fuck out of my face, you cunt. Your music sucks and you look like Danny Torrance.

Yes, because EVERYONE who likes those bands are gonna vote for Trump

Tfw phone typing sucks aren't*

I don't like burzum that much and I only like a couple of songs from death in june. I'm not voting for trump, I like bernie even though I hate myself for it. How in the fuck did I get here? I was just in my room?

Caitlyn Jenner.

reminder he was right

except the sexism, racism, lying, and lock of any political knowledge

Except there's nothing wrong with sexism or racism, and trump isn't any of those anyway.

He's not sexist
He's not racist
He doesn't lie
He knows more about it than you

Shitty attempt at trolling

>hurrr he made a comment about a woman's physical features that means he holds the philosophy that women are inferior to men
>hurrr he is against illegal immigration that means he holds the belief that people of a different skin colour are inferior to white people

You're a fucking retard. End your worthless life.

>sexism
All he did was mock Megyn Kelly and he did that because she tried her hardest to sabotage him.
>racism
Wanting to keep out illegal aliens isn't racist. He has said some really nasty stuff about Islam but that's a religion not a race.

You liberals are so fucking stupid when it comes to Trump. The man has said so much bullshit that you could use against him but instead you screech "HE'S A RACIST! HE'S A SEXIST! HE'S HITLER!"

fuck off berniecuck

Nice buzzwords

Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I can't be a fascist.

I know an Indian kid who supports Trump and I don't know what to make of it. Does he hate himself or

Name one instance of Trump saying something racist about Indians.

Whatever it is, I'm a Bernie supporter but I'll rather have Trump as the next president than Hillary Shillton.

>inb4 we need a womyn president

>implying any true non establishment candidate exists
>implying voting matters
>implying if trump truly was against the United States government he wouldn't get JFK'd the day he was in office

I can't believe that after all of these months of Donald reigning supreme you retarded leftists still don't understand that throwing baseless insults at him just makes him stronger.

He hates anyone who isn't white

[citation needed]

Are you retarded? Go watch some of his speeches and rally and hear what he has to say and tell me if he's not racist.

what the fuck are tumblrinnas and fags from r/indieheads doing here

Wow you're fucking worse than actual Shillary supporters.

Bern victims are the worse.

Are you retarded? You haven't provided a single instance of him being racist. Kill yourself.

1. He's literally said he doesn't respect women
2. There's different kinds of racism and it's not all on the surface where someone thinks one race is inferior to the other. There's subconscious racism that leads to a predisposed prejudice. It's the same kind of racism that causes police to feel more threatened when confronted with a black kid than a white kid in the same situation.

It's also the same kind of racism that causes someone to blame their problems on illegal immigration () when study after study it shows it boosts the economy.

>few idiots act out at a Trump rally
>all Trump supporters demonized
>dozens of videos of Bernie supporters and Trump protestors acting just as bad, if not worse
>Sanders supporters and Trump protestors sainted