What are your thoughts on the Brave browser?

What are your thoughts on the Brave browser?

Attached: brave-logo-F5E1D99D9E-seeklogo.com.png (256x300, 17K)

Just use Chrome+uBlock Origin

The only reasonable choice for a browser outside of Edge.

shit

Literal pajeet scam for a shitcoin. Shoo shoo bag holder, no one wants BAT or your shitty browser

Chromium botnet with faster javascript execution

decent for android, lacking for pc.

Only worthwhile on iOS and Android.

I uninstalled the PC version like 2 months ago, is it still the same as in lacking in many areas? do they still have the same 5 or 6 addons?

i think it's 8

it's an scam browser, created by a butthurt mra, to harvest your data under the guise of being ethical & secure.

brave is basically just a reskinned fork of chromium with deprecated & inferior technology such as adblock plus & https everywhere integrated.

This.

the best mobile browser but one of the worst desktop ones ironically

>uses ABP instead of uBO
>has (((telemetry))) baked in and custom (((ads)))
>UI made in JavaScript
>Blink based
But it's faster than any other browser, at least according to benchmarks. So, if you don't care about privacy, ads, or features it's definitely a good choice. It's the only good Blink browser other than Iridium.

This pretty much sums it up.

I've been using it for a couple of months now on Android, pretty good browser. Basically just Chromium with some additional good addons like adblocker, https everywhere and script blocking.

heavily shilled in Sup Forums
Stripped down version of chromium with a built in adblocker and no addons. Still okay. I don't see any reason to use if over firefox, especially since it wont support my open with, native screenshot and much anticipated native tiling.

really good but the development is moving slowly. they need to pick up the pace

>Native tiling
Since when does FF have that?

>much anticipated

Attached: DQQQgHUWkAAv3UF.png:large.png (1806x1083, 286K)

Ah I see, is it aviable in test pilots already?

Cuck browser.

Use chromium at least faggot

Literally a megalomaniac's botnet
Why you would support some asshole getting richer is beyond me

God if you want it for you phone but you have better alternatives.

It's literally malware

It just replaces ads on the web with its own (((acceptable ads))) and steals the revenue

Attached: BraveAdware.jpg (1080x1071, 165K)

Botnet