I won a lot of money

What should i buy Sup Forums?

i9 with cryoengine cooler and a 2080TiTi?
Maybe 10 1080ti for mining?

Attached: iqon.png (1071x485, 32K)

if you pay off my credit card ill do anything youd like so will my gf

Buy Sup Forums.

op you do realize this is ascam email right

That capitalisation....
>to be Safe and
>directly to the Agent in-charge
Don't do it, OP! It's the Germans, they're trying to rob you!

The FBI themselves say it's safe and 100% risk free.
Go buy yourself a nice house and a car OP

Install gentoo

Since the entire transaction is Safe and 100% risk free, there's no need to wait or anything.
Just borrow some money from the friendly folks with suits and Italian accents, pay the IMF bill and go cray cray on the shopping in the meantime.

>$7.4M
Wait a few weeks and you can buy Facebook

Nothing you dumb fuck, invest this money before it goes away.

I'm actually a saudi oil prince and I recommend you use the money to help me transfer my vast wealth out of the country. If you wire the $7M to me, I promise that you can keep $70M after my fortune is safe.

Nigerian prince here. Don't listen to this sand monkey and wire your money to me. I guarantee that you will earn more than that kebab offered.

Invest in stocks.

Feed off of growth in small portions so that you and your descendents will never have to work EVER again.

This.

Rabbi Chaim Shekelgoldsteinberg here. Don't trust any of those goatfuckers. Only god's chose people can handle money. Wire everything to me and I guarantee that I'll only charge you 20% on top of the $7.4M in handling fees and I promise that your children will be taken out of the blood sacrifice lottery for this year.

Attached: laughing_canines.jpg (450x600, 37K)

zee naaazies

no shit

OP here

Attached: 30a.jpg (600x450, 59K)

What's the best "future proof" technological device though?
I guess either expensive mechanical keyboard or meme tools like snap-on ratchets. After a decade you could probably sell it s fortune to younger edgy nostalgic teenagers

kek

can you unblacked out the contact details please?

Titty hehe