Is it happening Sup Forums

is it happening Sup Forums

Attached: wtf.jpg (958x942, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/MSI-GeForce-GTX-1080-Ti-DX-12-GTX-1080-Ti-AERO-11G-OC-11GB-352-Bit-Graphics-Card/142730440068?epid=18003917481&hash=item213b65ad84:g:H98AAOSwLx5asyac
ebay.com/itm/MSI-GeForce-GTX-1080-Ti-GAMING-X-TRIO-11GB-GDDR5X-VR-Graphics-Card-3584-Cores-pc/222866278511?hash=item33e3dd886f:g:Ob4AAOSwf-Ram7VW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seems like a scam

ebay.com/itm/MSI-GeForce-GTX-1080-Ti-DX-12-GTX-1080-Ti-AERO-11G-OC-11GB-352-Bit-Graphics-Card/142730440068?epid=18003917481&hash=item213b65ad84:g:H98AAOSwLx5asyac

IS REAL, GOYS!

Attached: ~no-.gif (200x150, 2.47M)

just ordered one. it's probably a scam, but eBay always sides with the buyer and they have a 14 day return policy on the listing.

>two month shipping
It's a scam.

I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. Send me your credit card # for more info.

I am VERY suspicious of this ebay account , he is also selling a brand new PS4 PRO 1TB console for 68 dollars with free shipping. Most likely your going to be filing a complaint. My greed and cheapness was to take the chance lol.

>two month shipping
>It's a scam.

1 week estimate for me user.

>all that positive feedback.
Maybe he is just trying to cash in on it before retiring his account. I was tempted to get one but they only accept paypal transfer which I find suspicious.

Ebay has been being spammed with these fake listings for months now, you fucking retards.

The accounts are hijacked, dumbass.

suck my cock behind the bridge richard

bit the bullet boys let's see how bad of an investment i just made
>inb4 stolen credit card/paypal info

just a few days for me user

Attached: 1521484143294.jpg (720x720, 65K)

>inb4 stolen credit card/paypal info

how could they steal your PayPal info user?

>listed in search
>click on it
>item has been removed
>refresh page
>still listed in search
Am I getting memed?

ebay.com/itm/MSI-GeForce-GTX-1080-Ti-GAMING-X-TRIO-11GB-GDDR5X-VR-Graphics-Card-3584-Cores-pc/222866278511?hash=item33e3dd886f:g:Ob4AAOSwf-Ram7VW

>months
More like years

Now I really understand how people get scammed.

Sup Forums was a mistake.

i want to believe but i smell a rat. like this guy was previously selling random shit nobody really wants and all of a sudden hes unloading high demand stuff for next to nothing?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 5.22.00 AM.png (1184x564, 192K)

yeah its a hacked account without a doubt

you are a scam

ITS A SCAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Attached: king crimsoy.jpg (1468x1468, 531K)

But all the people who ordered through PayPal and don't get the item are just going to file a dispute and get their money back, so what's the point?

>Chink posts ridicously low prices on Ebay or uses a hacked account
>Customers buy
>Chink transfer the money to a bank account
>Chink dissapear from Ebay
>Customers file a claim, get money back
>Chink is long gone and gets free money from Ebay
>Repeat

doesnt paypal sometimes holds the funds until costumer confirms that item was received?

Please, why would this be extremely cheap? which is the reason?

I am not from the United States but this one offers me free shipping even to my country. How probably is that if it is not to fuck everyone's money equally as much as possible?

Doesn't PayPal have some sort of hold on money received before you can withdraw it?

I don't know this case but they usually put Shipping from China to bypass this, using two months shipping.

>My greed and cheapness was to take the chance lol.
I didn't take the chance , I meant I wanted to believe. But I believe it's a hacked account.

>you fucking retards.
>dumbass.
calm down fella. Perhaps you should consider getting back on your meds

I hope cryptominers will fall for this scam.

Don't fall for it. There is no reason anyone who actually had a working, new gpu would sell it for so cheap, especially when the demand is so high. Even if it was stolen, no one would try to flip it for so cheap.

I dont know, they arent desperate gamers who cant afford GPU's. Nothing personal, kid

either they are burned down miner cards
or a scam
and considering miners havent stopped mining
well..

4537 7860 5580 2743
Visa

Yes.

CVV, plox

Sup Forums has those threads regularly. It's a scam. Go back to Sup Forums.

rest of the seller's posts

Attached: derp.png (1764x1758, 803K)

damn dude! nice fucking deals there

You can always buy a console.

I just don't get why removed listings are still listed in search.

Definitely! Time to buy 3x 1080's and finish my quad SLI setup. It's so cheap too! I love ebay.

you idiots, someone steals the ebay account (password leaks, botnet, keylogging, phishing, whatever), then lists bogus shit takes the cash and runs

no sir, it real
Item arrive

wow

its the 20 dollar ram all over again

You right, my friend i recieved item and i enjoy it

Not when you pay with paypal. Dude, the internet has been around for a bit, companies learn

SLI is dead, you do realize?

I saw a couple of new 1080Ti for 800/899$ on amazon, almost bought one

At this point is better to wait for the next gen

Attached: 1521571280024.jpg (440x522, 62K)

Scams like these are so autistic. Atleast claim that they're used and put a $500/600//700/800 tag on it. Some fags would fall for it. But this is just retarded.

Yes, retard, when you pay via Paypal. The difference is that THEY foot the bill for it rather than you. When you win a dispute, Paypal refund you the money and then pursue the scammer for reimbursement. Of course, they will be long gone by that point, with the money. They wouldn't have been fucking doing this for so long if they weren't getting paid.

Ebay and Paypal should start banning anybody stupid and greedy enough to buy one of these obvious scam listings, since your actions are costing them money.

But it works. Every time I look at one of these obvious scams there are a bunch sold. People don't care because they'll just put a claim in.

>ran 2 years 24/7 with highest overclock possible
>will die on you within the next 2 months

nice investment.

Oh yes definitely real

Attached: 1521721400117.jpg (1440x2057, 163K)

Yes me to my fren i love it price so good you shoud buy this now to

yep, like next month I've heard

all same seller I saw, had good ratings but bet he is getting out of the ebay thing and looking for a last score.

Attached: confirmed scam.jpg (930x476, 61K)

>Inb4 miners tell you it's 99.5% new and forgot to enlighten you about DRAM(VRAM) degredation via blockchain thrashing
Shiggydiggit

what kind of degradation can one expect from mining?

Not a lot, the capacitors will probably be the first component to fail.
Those will survive a long time, if the miner kept the temperatures in-line.

>ebay
When you will ever learn? Or should I say, don't advertise your shit here fucking con man

No goy don't spread false statements in public forums

This man is a legitimate businessman, don't be an anti semite

Attached: 1521298895742.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Don't fool yourself, next gpus are coming around june/july

I got one from this seller a little while ago. It was only $80 why not give it a shot. To my surprise it actually arrived and worked just fine.

Fire sale

LMFAO GTFO

Attached: KEK.png (1550x642, 711K)

Attached: thisisreal.png (1414x682, 434K)

why is are is that one 1300

go to darkw3b market$, basically if you buy anything from that listing you get 30% of the money you help him steal from ebay.

so basically you buy that gpu for $100, you get $30 seller gets $60 and ebay loses.

Attached: 1519119580345.png (810x793, 576K)

>Sup Forums was a mistake.

Why do you think the quality of threads, shitpost or not are so fucking cancer now on Sup Forums? I just come here to shitpost til I get perma banned.

PEDOcoin is dead

wa

those cards are definitely working, they just dont know how to use a computer.

>buy used gpu
>was used for mining
>130% overclock with inadequate cooling
>maximum heat and load 24/7 for literally weeks or months

I wouldn't pay 50 bucks for that unless I intended to resell it for more money

I NEED MY LAMBO YOU ENTITLED FUCKS!!!

Attached: tenor.png (640x640, 245K)

Quit spreading FUD
As much as I am on the miner hate train they don't usually overclock as it is counterproductive as when you overclock you lose efficiency so they tend to undervolt and underclock to get the most hashes for the least amount of power to help meet ROI quicker

>anime pic
>expresses anger towards jews being better at capitalism in any context

Seems about right.

This two. But MTBF is still a thing.

Can anyone explain to me what these "scams" are about? The other day I bought a used Samsung 750 EVO SSD for $22 then the account got removed by eBay. Later I saw a 960 EVO for like $30 but didn't buy. Now I'm looking at 1080 ti's for $70 and gamer laptops for $75. Obviously if you buy one of these things and don't receive the item you can just tell eBay and they'll make sure you get a refund. So what is the purpose of the "scam?" Do these people have some way of trying to evade eBay pulling the money back from them? One of you must know.

Attached: 1495779936554.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Found an answer:

Chances are good when you see a very low too good to be true Buy It Now price on an item, that it is a hacked seller ID scam listing.

The things to look for to identify this type of scam are:

First look at the sellers feedback profile. You will see maybe 1 or 2 transactions in the last six months. Before that you will see no purchases or sales for over a year. The two recent transactions will be for purchases not for selling. Those purchases reactivate the members feedback number, and let the hacker know if the owner of the ID is still paying attention to their account. Often all of the other feedback is for buying only, not for selling.

The listing itself will be a multiple quantity available listing, and will end in 3-7 days. The shipping time will probably be 10 days to 2 weeks. That allows the listing to end before the first of those items should have been delivered.

Once the listing times out, or all of the item are sold, the "seller" cleans out their PayPal account and is gone before the first feedback are posted.

This can be done because the "seller" created a PayPal account and placed a several hundred dollar balance in it months before. They may have made a few small purchases on it with another ID, then added the Hacked ID to the account, and made those couple of purchases you see. Because the account has had activity, and held a balance for several months, no beginning seller 21 day payment hold is applied. The seller may leave the original seed money in the PayPal account to prevent the account from being frozen, but in the mean time they have made off with several thousand dollars profit.

Now now don't move the goal post now. Guys like you do that when faced with technical cause and effect so your can keep selling your "used" stuff as "new".

Half true. They only underclock and undervolt the GPU core, the rams kept untouched or overclocked for faster hash outputs. If they downclock the rams might as well buy a brazillian loads of 1030 or rx550 to mine, oh wait they can't because the blockchain size starts fucking up 3GB sizes and thrashing the vrams.

>might as well buy a brazillian loads of 1030 or rx550 to mine
Are you sure there not already? Atleast for the 1030 which is only suppose to be a $70 MSRP GPU. the RX 550 isn't as bad but it is still above what it should.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1329x1684, 749K)

Never fire the IT guy.

his account got hacked.

why you post a nice negro