Guys, I'm crying right now

Guys, I'm crying right now.

Just looking at her picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Sky Ferreira. I've lost interest in all girls, besides her. Girls who are considered "hot" by the general male population don't cut it for me anymore.

Sky really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with her. If only she knew I existed in this life, if only she knew my deep profound love for her. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at her. I'll never be with her, but I'll continue to love her until the day I die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6hO2Nb6Kjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>those feet

nice

look I've told you before not while I'm at work

I want to wipe my oily mouth with that hair

She's a full on drug whore isn't she? Just bring her some h and she'll probably suck on your wiener, dude.

aren't you supposed to be in prison?

Post more feet.

bad choice man

seriously

Just get over it
If you try and it doesn't work, kys

Hey Ricardo

want them in my mouth t b h

You have the same syndrome of those girls who love Harry Styles and Justin Bieber

Same

>you will never ride off into the sunset while high on coke and heroin with Sky at your side

I'd make her night time, my time if you know what I'm saying

her boob is on the internet somewhere if you look hard enough

She looks like she's about to take that entire mic down her throat

it's literally on her album cover, you don't have to look hard at all

Feelsbadman

Why did that copypasta make a comeback?

you've never even met her stop being a teenybopper faggot

Tbh I try to look at her as little as possible - I know if I stare too long into those eyes I'm gonna start slipping too.

Don't end up like the dude who killed himself over Bork, OP.

why can't neo-Sup Forums into irony and sarcasm?

americucks are so stupid it's unreal

she literally looks like a crystal meth addict

get some fucking taste you plebs

ironic considering this post is sarcastic

literally average american girl/10

yea no. don't know what country you're living in bro but I'm jealous???

it's a phase. i bet you're 16-18, you'll get over it once you go to college an start dating.

wew sky lookin tasty in that pic lads I claim her

I miss butthole-posting

where have the years gone

Lol nice one

up yr butthole senpai :^)

what's wrong with you people

just get laid

How?

Already claimed her f a m

LOL but ok #realtalk tho

go to a place where you meet people

charm someone and ask if they wanna come back to your place for coffee

it's EZ if you're not autistic and don't just target 8/10+ girls

i have sexual dysfunction and cum way too fast so i don't want to embarrass myself. i've fucked about 8 girls in my life and i'm good with that number for now til i get shit figured out. but i still know the song and dance to get laid

kek

THIS

awwww what a qt

just drink alcohol. Sober sex is boring anyways. I also don't last extremely long when sober but If I have even looked at a beer in the past 5 hours, It is impossible to cum. im talking sex for hours, i am a good lay.

"charm" someone literally means go from

stranger----> "I would fuck you"

so, yes THAT'S THE DIFFICULT PART

of course if you can get someone to "want to fuck you" everything else just falls into place. nothing else matters. all they need is a place and a time...

but I mean, that is the game, the seduction part. that's what people have trouble with......

that whole post reduces down to "charm someone"....yea I'll get right on that. easier said than done

I mean, how is not sketchy to ask them to go to "your place" for coffee, that's a little insinuating, actually a lot insinuating. girls have a tried and true creep-o-meter that will be ticking off the charts with a suggestion like that

"lol y would we go to your place...for coffee? lol um"

>charm someone
>if you're not autistic
good one

it's not hard to be charming. you just need to be funny and cute while not trying too hard. if you see a girl you like, go up to her and start chatting her up. tease her. invite her out for a smoke and if you're hitting it off, ask her to leave with you.

sometimes you can get a girl by not paying attention to her. make it look like your attention is valuable and only give her fleeting moments of attention. then ask her to leave with you at the end of the night.

if all else fails, find a drunk girl and ask if she wants to make out

also, you don't have to say for coffee. just ask if they want to come over to your place to watch a movie or hang out. if you guys have a mutual interest, bring it up. she knows what you mean when you invite her over at the end of a party or social situation like that.

whoops !

perfect tits t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=u6hO2Nb6Kjo

Nice copypasta

#nudeart
#notliketheothergirls