Dumb internet users

We should ban stupid people from the Internet.
Do you agree?

Attached: facebook users.png (441x686, 542K)

Yes, starting with you, Satan.

hm.. do you feel sorry if data of those dumb people get leaked and abused? Cuz I don't.

Attached: 24016421-2D19-4776-851B-3ABC91CD8CC5.jpg (222x264, 38K)

Moot invented meme arrows. Type >

>meme arrows

Comedy chevrons

I don't get it
Someone explain?

BFF

>meme arrows

Probably will trying to cause people to freak and worry about their accounts. Though it’d be pretty hard to fall for given that it looks like a pajeet wrote it.

Stupidness is a subjective thing.

What do you by "stupid people"?

>inb4 you

>make algo to ban stupid users
>algo bans every ascii char except 1 and 0

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

all we have to do is kill ad-supported """free""" services, and the problem will take care of itself. With no fagbook, now jewtube, etc, they won't have anything to do, and they'll leave.

>restricting access to the internet by making people do IQ tests?

I don't, but I do feel bad when the actions of these retards can affect me in a negative way. Which they did if the claims of CAnalytica are right.

stop doing that

Well, then there wouldn't be anyone here.

So like 99% of Windows users will be banned from the internet? I'm okay with this.

it's hilarious that this Cambridge Analytica stuff is a scandal. That's not a data breach, it's Facebook working exactly as designed, harvesting your data and selling it to anyone interested. Only now people are upset because they were working for Trump's campaign. Facebook's security and data protection isn't why this happened, Facebook's core business model is why this happened. Its inherent to them being an ad company.

normies shouldn't have access to technology more advanced than a tv or a coffee maker

BFF

it does that on its own. people cluster according to their retardation. thankfully facebook and its hose of clickbait parasite companies keep most of the retards tethered. then you have huffington post, Sup Forums, buzzfeed, etc providing a few more tard nets.

most of the good parts of the internet are pretty free of clutter.

this 100%.
google and facebook make money because they have discovered the most effective ways to advertise, aka the most effective ways to get people to buy shit they dont need.

I'd love to see the mental model these people previously had of fb's business...

No.We need make money from them.

I have never before seen a post this on the money.

It's not green user, you need to change the password for you Fourchan account password right now!

Your account isn't safe

It's weird people are shocked about this. I don't go into it anymore but people bring up using Linux and then say they got a google pixel 2 top kek

People are clawing for scapegoats to blame for Trump's election, facebook is just the most recent target

I don't get it. Is this just to trick people into typing some word, or is this some sort of Runescape-tier "Jagex censors your password, try it" scam?

But to answer your question OP, yes, starting with this site.

>it's facebook working exactly as designed
Not really, retard. Software made by CA shared user data with anyone who downloaded it. Which is against facebook ToS.

it's your fault you have fagbook acc, now kys

>BFF

It'd be pretty stupid to say yes to this

how about FREEDOM?

Attached: dubsasinfreedom.jpg (605x400, 57K)

How are you affected negatively?

>We should ban stupid people from the Internet.
>Do you agree?
Absolutely. You're banned!

>BFF

>Which is against facebook ToS.
Zuckerberg walks in and declares "I am shocked, SHOCKED, to find gambling going on here!"

Those are clearly hatespeech tags.

BFF