What music should I drop acid to mu?

What music should I drop acid to mu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QASb6y_vxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MPP

Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion

Mortuus – De Contemplanda Morte (De Reverencie Laboribus Ac Adorationis)

Sensible Soccers - AFG

Drugs are lame.

Wait like 30 minutes before listening to this album, it will kick when In The Flowers plays

Try these
Amon Duul II - Yeti
Boris - Flood
Aphex Twin - Richard D James
Candy Claws - Ceres and Calypso in the Deep Time
Neu! - s/t
ONP - R+7
Racoo-oo-oon - Is Night People
Deakin - Sleep Cycle
Silver Apples - s/t
Sweet Trip - Velocity : Design : Comfort
The Black Angels - Passover
BJM - Their Satanic Majesties Second Request
Panda Bear - Person Pitch

Also listen to the others AnCo's albums especially STGSTV

Last time I tripped (albeit 2cb) I love love loved listening to Halcyon Digest and In Rainbows, ntm MPP.

Thank you

Ever tripped before, friend?

>drugs

Merriweather Post Pavilion by Animal Collective

No, but drugs are still lame.

If it's gotta be an AnCo album, it should be Sung Tongs

>Thank you
Give Mortuus a go. You will not regret it. Have fun.

Fall Be Kind by AnCo is also fantastic for tripping out.

Faust - Faust
One of the most incredible musical experiences of my life

+1

Try TMR

Used to trip to this back in the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=9QASb6y_vxs

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, will be fun

>Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, will be fun
I was just about to ask how it went.

>all this krautrock and no future days
baka desu senpai

neo-psych band Animal Collective's well-renowned LP Merriweather Post Pavilion

CAN - Trilogy - Tago Mago. Ege Bamyasi, and Future Days(this one is an amazing one to put on right as they come on.

Yes - Close to the Edge

Tame Imapala - Innerspeaker or Lonerism, but Live Versions would be good for a trip too

In the Court of the Crimson King

Amon Duul II - Yeti or Carnival in Babylon

The Beach Boys - SMiLE

Junun - Shye Ben Tzur, Johnny Greenwood

Panda Bear - Person Pitch

And yeah its cliche but honestly
Piper at the Gates of Dawn, Meddle, Darkside
Revolver, Sgt Peppers, MMT, Abbey Road

I T S T I L L M O V E S

anime is lame

kill yourself

why? Do you dislike future days? How could one dislike future days?

i want to listen to this on acid

what should i know lads i'm a complete noob and don't want to freak out. how much do i take? should i ask my mum first?

>he thinks he's taking LSD
>he's really taking 2C-B or some other lab chemical
Take shrooms instead, user. No one is going to share real LSD with you.

Two tabs, maybe three if you're feeling interested. I used to recommend five for first timers because that's how I did mine and it's just a good dose, but last time I recommended that to someone my girlfriend went nuts and assaulted me while tripping balls, so you know, be careful. Acids mostly safe but make sure you can handle it.

Legit I wouldn't even be mad if an acid tab turned out to be 2C-B. It's good shit.

That said it's not hard to get real acid.

I just got this image of you being a total poser twat snatching an opportunity to hassle somebody for omitting the most obvious and talked about music on this board.

i know this is gonna sound weird, but soft rock and 80s pop were baretty cool

none go outside. seriously youll feel claustrophobic. im going to a private island in the ocean and taking acid tomorrow

i just think future days is perfect acid krautrock

How about the music you like and makes you feel good?

Fuck you and your drugs, Ian

I thought it was no longer being synthesized. I guess I'm wrong?

I fucking love listening to Death Grips when I'm tripping

Pink Floyd and Frank Zappa are great on acid.

I hate how a full trip is only time for 5-6 albums before you start coming off your peak.

Why would people stop making it

The main obstacles are the precursors, and to a lesser degree the required lab equipment. This most certainly narrows down who can produce LSD to a degree. Complicated organic synthesis, not to mention the biological aspect of ergot, is not a task that your everyday clandestine meth cook is going to be willing to take on. However, I also don't think that someone has to be a chemistry major in order to successfully make acid either. College labs and lecture are useful to learn proper safety and procedure, being truly able to understand the science behind each step, and knowing what substitutions could be made - All of which make the process easier, and safer, to carry out.

But it's no secret that many syntheses are also not as difficult to perform, once they've been mapped out, as people sometimes make them out to be. By no means would I advocate someone trying it out for themself, but realistically I do think that if someone with enough motivation was able to acquire the materials and could read and follow directions, they could perform the synthesis. I'm sure many underground chemists were just taught the steps of that one specific synthesis by someone else who knew the process well. Even though methamphetamine is a much similar synthesis, how many cooks do you really think understand exactly what they are doing at each step?

Unfortunately, accurate information about the underground drug market, especially in regards to LSD, is not always easily obtained. Information about the drug trade scene often becomes massively distorted by the media, the government, and the drug culture itself in the form of propaganda and myth. Often, the most that those who do not have first, or even second hand experience (which even that still leaves a lot of room for misinformation) can do is formulate intelligent theories or speculation.

I held a sheet of acid in my hand last night but didn't take any because heavy psychs scare me

what are light psychedelics?

desu, floridada was the shit last time i tripped.

This is what my friends and I do:

Mbv - Loveless

Deerhunter - Cryptograms

Pretty much anything by Spacemen 3/Spiritualized

Swans/Mars Volta if we think we can handle it

And for the come down we listen to Coma Cinema and The Velvet Underground & Nico

ur lame

bAM

got u

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooo this would be great on acid

Hopefully you'll be by colorful things

>claustrophobic
>literally trapped by ocean on all sides

Not a big Tame Impala fan, but listened to this on shrooms and it was pretty fuckin great
>The Moment
>tripping more at "It's getting closer"
>"Ooooo it's getting closer"

there was never any escape to begin with!