Do you find it funny that 2 years ago whenever a hindsite thread came up on Sup Forums people used to say how they...

do you find it funny that 2 years ago whenever a hindsite thread came up on Sup Forums people used to say how they would have bought bitcoin 5 years ago when they could have just bought it when they made that post and be rich right now?

Attached: femur.webm (480x270, 2.95M)

Give that girl a sandwich.

You're a jackass

She can make it herself.

Yes, they could have done that.

Attached: file.png (685x324, 22K)

so? despite the fact that bitcoin is a scam and falls down sooner or later, there are hundreds on jackpots out there right now. go and buy them.

was your post really worth killing a thread? it's funny if you think OP's father had used a condom and I wouldn't comment right now. think about, lol.

op's sixteen, let all forgive him.

thank ms skeltal

Doot Doot

im making fun of the hindsight people. i'm not one of them.

>2 years

Attached: winning.png (700x1742, 117K)

i'm just saying they could have turned $5000 into $100,000

I doubt she has enough energy for that, after that video she was in a coma for 4 days.

what would happen if you fucked her?

It would be extremely boneful

that's extremely speculative. that's like today buy some random stock and it'll be worth 200x in 5 years. no one can know that for sure. in hindsight it's obvious, but even right now no one knows what bitcoin (or oil, or gold, or google stocks) will be worth on march 22 2022, let alone in 6 months.

Disney did it better.

Attached: sfOjD5.gif (400x300, 3.55M)

am I bad for finding her hot?

i'm just saying they're dickheads for assuming their opportunity to make bank on bitcoin had passed

no user have you seen her fat pussy? it looks alright

I make fun of black people