ITT: post musicians that are really nice or muscians who are huge dicks (and an anecdote about them if you have one)

ITT: post musicians that are really nice or muscians who are huge dicks (and an anecdote about them if you have one)

Pic related, every time I've seen him he was super upbeat without it seeming forced and talked to everybody after the show

everyone in the E6 collective is either really nice or really nice but really autistic

I saw Michael Gira at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

he once gave me a milky way

I've always gotten kind of a dickish vibe from Kevin Barnes, but I don't have any justification for feeling that and could certainly be wrong

I haven't been here in awhile, is this a meme/irony-without-any-actual-meaning-behind-it or did flying lotus actually give you a milky way?

Robert is a saint. Let's see, he got Jeff Mangum out of his hole to makes two pretty much gorgeous and perfect Pop albums, he worked endlessly making Apples and Marbles records, he made the best divorce album of all time, he completed a song for Powerpuff Girls 5 minutes after he was asked, he produced the first Olivia Tremor Control albums, he's the nicest guy ever and regularly interacts with fans, he made a children's album (one of the best ever), everything he makes is at least an 8/10, and he's a freaking math PHD!

i heard nick mason is super nice

I hope this is real.

How do you not recognize this pasta?

She once told a misogynistic male to stop harassing her, which to me boast her image in my view.

I saw Sufjan Stevens at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

the flying lotus milkyway copypasta is like 3 years old now right now.

I was being an idiot, I know the copypasta but I failed to make the connection

It's a six year old Ryan gosling copypasta from Sup Forums

Cool

>Jeff out of his hole
What?

He cheated on his wife, and has said he cares more about his art than human relationships. I dunno desu

I met Sean Bonnette once in a bar he was playing at and he let me buy him a beer. He even played Personal space invader just for me! so that was cool.

newfag

how long ago?

nice pasta with wasted trips
by the way you used this for Billy Corgan like two months ago faggot

Has anyone here met Phil Elverum?

No, but according to anons he's a bit of a sperg