Is he saving Hip-Hop?

Is he saving Hip-Hop?

Yes

No. Hes killing it

No

TPAB > GKMC > UU > .80

Maybe

LOL NO.

He hasn't discovered a single artist. Literally nobody is following in his footsteps. He does one thing and nobody else does it or even wants to.

Future. Gucci. Kanye. These are the men saving hip hop.

holy fuck Montie................holy FUCK how could you say that

that's not really a sensical question. hip hop isn't in danger and a single person couldn't ever really have the power to save a made up taxonomy of sound. something that isn't real can't be destroyed and one persons artwork can't be representative of anything beyond their personal point of view.

Because he has made it 90% about social trends and 10% talent

Nobody want to follow his footsteps because they know they won't even compete with him and will look like fools.
That's the reason simple shit like Kanye n future are "saving hip hop".

chance the rapper just dropped the most self conscious and spiritual hip-hop album of all time

>Siad no one ever XD

holy fuck montie........holy fuck.........holy fuck how could you say that montie jesus fucking christ

i unironically agree

>compete with him

Compete with what? He has not had a single battle or feud with anybody. Fucking Drake has had more battles than Kendrick.

He had one with Andre.

No. He's the king of his own catogery. I would say that Kanye is saving it. His lyrics are shit these days but hes always looking for new sounds and new artists.

You still with that 5/10 girl?

Atleast he has one.

dubs of truth

No, this man is

Shit, quints confirm

nah he is definitely a talented lyricist

waka flocka, young thug, future, desiigner, and kodak have done more to advance hip hop than kendrick

sure kendrick can rap about socially conscious things but at the end of the day he's doing nothing to advance hip hop. how many people are making jazz oriented hip hop now a days? he is less influential than the aforementioned rappers and the only people that disagree are edgy 16 year olds that listen to nothing but danny brown, earl sweatshirt, clouddead, and wu tang and think they know more about hip hop than the people that exclusively listen to trap rap

He isn't even hip-hop. He's (C)RAP.

So do I, but at least I can snag a babe. Girls are mythical creatures to you NEETfags.

noice

PROJECT BABY

truth hurts doesnt it user? you can use meme buzzwords like projection to try and convince yourself i'm wrong but facts dont crack my nigga ;)

but you're are not wrong. Like I previously said kendrick lamar is the king of his own category but didnt bring anything new as far as flow and production goes.Artists like Chief Keef Future Thugger and even bitting ass Travi$ scott did even if their lyrics are okay to garbage. Thats why i like them too.

anyone ever notice future's skin and teeth are basically impeccable? and that bone structure like...future just looks good, despite that lean belly he most likely has.

doesn't need saving. but him and kanye are the best artists since DOOM

Yeah I'd go gay for Future tbfh

this is correct

Dubs of truth

nah

god no s/o drizzy

requesting the taco bell diarrhea copypasta

Thanks.