Let's do one of these. Guess somebody's personality based on their tastes

Let's do one of these. Guess somebody's personality based on their tastes.

Other urls found in this thread:

rogerebert.com/reviews/great-movie-taxi-driver-1976
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Definitely a pretentious normie hipster. kys

Hate the Arctic Monkeys, MBDTF and Nightcrawler are cool though

and you watch anime

OP here, I don't like any of their albums except Humbug desu.

I haven't actually listened to that one, just AM and the one with the long ass name

>Books
Wonder Boys, Cat's Cradle, Wolf In White Van, The Art of Fielding
>Vidya
I loved Vice City when I was 10, don't play anymore
>Music
Marquee Moon, Low End Theory, Congratulations, All Are Saved, Stand!
>TV+Film
Mad Men, Spongebob, Seinfeld, Frank, Pulp Fiction
You wish you were an alien

pretty good taste 2bh, what's the movie?

Late spring

not bad, but pretty young
could be a pretentious dick, could be chill. quiet regardless
pretty cool, if mostly classic picks. I'd hang out
like the last one but a lot better even
could be cool, maybe kind of strange socially though

>implying tatami galaxy is anything like an anime

i feel bad looking at this

you have two weeb shits in there

Oh shit you right. but honestly, the problem with animation isn't that it can't be good, it's just that almost all of ti is pandering shit. I regret watching anime in the first place. The endless piles of shit weren't worth the "good" ones.

What is wrong with it?

i cant seriously believe that people have arctic monkeys, kanye, fucking nightcrawler on their favourites
also feel like he hasnt seen much kubrick apart from ACO
and
>doto

up in smoke is so bad yet so good

If you don't read books, your only saving grace is to not play video games or watch movies and just listen to music. It's okay to just read and it's okay to just listen to music, but if you play video games and watch movies, you basically have to read to avoid being a degenerate.

i fucked up in paint and left a bunch of white space at the bottom

my bad

BAY-BAY LIONNNN GOOOOOOO

I uh...can't believe I actually finished one of these. I'm an English grad so I don't really read anymore, and while I'm aware of what's going on in vidya game land, I don't really play them myself. Mostly speedruns and casual Bethesda. Also apologies to Mumbo for being the first victim

I've been meaning to get into reading, but i've been having trouble finding a starting place, as i've never really been into it. probably just gonna read some of "the calssics" and see where that takes me

+Apocalypse Now

Love Seinfeld, Vice City

+Snake Eater

Excellent taste in music but learn to read you fucking hick

>Book
Heart of Darkness
>Film
Apocalypse Now
>Game
MGS1 or Snake Eater
>Album
Taylor Swift - Speak Now

Yo dogs

Yeah cause i know who all these fucking faces are.

Also
>Woody Allen
>My Chemical Romance
Dropped
Old got any games on your phone, high school reading old Lannie on the farm head ass
I fuck with your movie taste
I saw Belladonna in the theater last week. But yeah read a book and listen to better music than White Boys rapping, seriously you have the music taste of a balding 28 year old
I bet you're really awkward
You're not out of high school, and if you are you should stop playing video games especially nintendo. Go outside
You seem quiet but super uninteresting
You're pseudo ededy and pseudo intelligent
You say that like any of your taste is intelligent
Snowing's other album is better

i don't bother guessing personalities

good music taste, everything else is a bit debatable

pretty good

seems alright

also seems alright

>You say that like any of your taste is intelligent
'No'

God tier taste my friend

Would befriend/10

Girl

Fuck the classics, I wanted to fucking kill myself when I was reading Walden. Start with Siddhartha; It's the thing that really got me into literature and it's absolutely beautiful.

(Me)
Shit, didn't read thread objective. Sorry if I presume something wrong about you, I'm very bad at guessing personalities based on graphs.

Bored high school graduate.

Superficial in terms of art forms. Ultimately due to the insecurities out of his own tastes faults.

Bored high school student. Smarter than the average his average peer.

Depressed college student. Doesn't really get along with most of his peers. Finds it hard to make new friends.

Has friends but doesn't really like them. Wants to smoke weed but too shy to buy.

Introverted but chill. Avoids stress but is not prone to depression, does it out of comfort.

Cynical on the inside, but kind on the outside. Wishes he was more brittle. Procrastinates self improvement, but does it well when not.

Believes ignorance is greater than saddening awareness. Sticks with comforting things. Avoids things he believe he doesn't want.

Spends most time alone. Wishes he had better friends. Enjoys absurdity.

Spends too much time with friends. Impressionable for the sake of human contact. Likes most people. Has a Facebook with more than 100 friends.

Wants more interesting friends, but is okay with current ones. Gets along with parents. Comedy helps with anxiety.

Tries to give a good impression but is paranoid to weather or not people think he's impressive. Dismisses it, but subconsciously craves acknowledgement.

Thank you!

not far off. although i'm extremely self depricating, not too ignorant personally. although I wish I was more open. my life is pretty much me thinking and existing inbetween listening to music and going outside, and I'm unhappy about that. too lazy to make an effort to change my ethics, but I still have to motivation to change it.

Can you explain the appeal of taxi driver to me
I feel I didn't really "get" it when i watched it initially.

>Wants more interesting....helps with anxiety.
All of that was wonderful and I love you.

You like anything people tell you to like

Ebert's review pretty much sums it up rogerebert.com/reviews/great-movie-taxi-driver-1976
How many times have you watched it? It gets better on repeated viewings

I shouldn't have stayed up to do this but whatever

Almost everyone who watches anime regrets watching it in the first place.

I filled this out a while ago to avoid doing work
Now I'll post it for the same reason
you would have a fallout kit if you could afford one
You used to do things for the sake of being ironic, now you don't know why you do things
It seems like you only read 1984 and some zombie books
I have no experience with anything on your chart. Lolita is probably the next book I'll read though.
Recovering tinfoil hat, you're actually pretty normal now

You are patient, and enjoy periods of solitude that occur because you want them to. Also I love that Candy Claws album so much.

Thats pretty spot on, though patient is a bit of a stretch

you don't have many friends but you're close to those you do have

your mood changes very often for no reason

Yeah

Nostalgic.

You like coffe, a lot.

White dad material

You miss college

KYS

Edgy teenager, is it actually possible to enjoy the walking dead?

NEET

>Lupin the 3rd
my man

Post sample.

Wololo/10

Nice film taste and I'm glad to see The Idiots getting some appreciation

>Trainspotting
>Taxi Driver
>Closer
My nigger

When did New Vegas get so popular? It seemed that everyone preferred 3 just a few months ago

>Fantastic Planet
Nice. You ever watch Gandahar?

Stop with the "screenshot of my favourite movie so only film buffs will figure it out" meme you pretentious fuckface
The fact that this had become established on Sup Forums the last time I was there says a lot about the kind of elitist dipshits that roam around there.

patrician movie and tv series choice there famalam

Thanks.

>Pinecone

just because something is a meme doesn't make it bad, you FUCKING KEK

>Sup Forums has better taste in movies than Sup Forums

not surprising to be honest but still