ITT: Sup Forums in 1983

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gY-QSGaW9NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFwr8upDBu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo6cexQj7Yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

being really objective here...

Greenwood is just essential, and probably the most important member of the band. The well recognized sound that originated in In Rainbows was purely because of him. It was his clean guitar riffs and progressions, and dynamic yet gentle percussion in tracks that really gave a true meaning to the songs and helped to morph radiohead's new sound. York's work within radiohead is notable as well, but it's nit as defining or significant as Greenwood's.

da fuck is this?

AOTY that's what
literally who

When will the "Morrissey is bad" meme die?

Anyone heard those Sonic Youth fags? they are never getting anywhere with that shit music

Literally a poor man's Branca.

Prince or Michael Jackson, senpai?

I'm white. I do like Africa by Toto, so deep

youtube.com/watch?v=gY-QSGaW9NQ

Michael. Duh.

Prince hasn't even had a single in the top five on the main chart. Michael has had five #1s solo, plus four more with his brothers.

Stevie Wonder is bigger than Prince. So is Lionel Ritchie.

the greatest thing i've ever heard

this was pretty promising, but i thought it was limited by the lyrical content
i hope their next album finds them branching out more, they've got a bright future if they can develop some

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y

OK guys, take your pick: Belinda or Jane.

Try to keep it civil.

Personally, I'm going Belinda.

What happened to good music. Remember when people like Michael Jackson and Tina Turner used to rule the roost? Whatever happened to them? I'd bet that if either of them made a comeback, it would save the face of modern music. So, people weren't happy with Off The Wall. I think enough time has passed that if Michael Jackson went back into the studio, and gave it the old college try, he would more than redeem himself.

So, who the fuck is this "Madonna" bitch, anyway? Didn't she get the message that disco died four years ago? Aint nobody gonna remember this bitch or her shitty disco music by this time next year. Give it up, girlie! You aint got no talent, and your music is dead!

Must...kill...Billy Joel. Must...kill...Billy Joel...

who

fuck you don't touch my wife

Face it, guys. Between R.E.M and Violent Femmes, synth music is fucking dead.

(You)

who /fuckreagan/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFwr8upDBu4

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo6cexQj7Yo

Why is music so bad nowadays?
Not anything relevant and innovative has been released in the last 15 years or so, and pop music is shit