Does a sadder album exist?

Does a sadder album exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yundAnnvwxY
youtube.com/watch?v=jky9cPe8u_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a sweet Sup Forums album but it gets tiring quick. after just a few months i don't ever listen to it anymore. I'm not surprised a lot of people here don't like it.

I still think it's fantastic though, Kettering, Sylvia, Two, Epilogue are all fantastic songs.

It is definitely amazing, but something about just wears off. I mean, I still like it, but I'm not craving to listen to it again and again.

Guys have some recommendation for sad/feels albums? I'm in the mood for some depression

Grouper, John C. Riley, Unison

Low - I Could Live in Hope

youtube.com/watch?v=yundAnnvwxY

nothing will ever top this IMO

this is sad if you've never had life experience that made you truly suicidal

it's therapeutic if you know true depression

listen to this
also...

Eels - Electro Shock Blues
Red House Painters - Down Colorful Hill

check out Jesu- s/t

definitly this
youtube.com/watch?v=jky9cPe8u_w

This is the correct answer

Berlin by lou reed

giles corey

Seconding Electro Shock Blues and Eels in general.

It's a Wonderful Life by Sparklehorse too.

For me personally, I don't think it's tiring, but I don't listen to it all the time.

I'm biased, because it's my favorite album (found it at the right time, introduced me to a lot of music, helped me through rough times, etc.), but I feel like I can't listen to this as often as I can really any other Antlers release, but when I really need Hospice I -need- it.

I just don't think I've found another album that adequately conveys the devastation of completely devaluing yourself and lacking any semblance of self-understanding to the point that you allow this violent emotional abuse to come down on you just to create a false sense of intimacy.

That might be stupid and too sincere for Sup Forums but I just don't think it gets old or wears off, it just requires a certain mood and a certain mind frame to listen to it.

This.
Pretty much suicidal-tier.

>implying Atrophy isn't the best song on the album

What a great album

Almost 2 years later, still can't get through this one without tearing up. The new one is really good too, but much happier.

pitchfork trash

pic

I'm the second person you responded too on your post. I wasn't trying to demean it. I think it's great, and definitely in my top 50. But what I mean is that it almost has a "out of sight, out of mind" effect.

Second this.

Giles Corey - s/t

Third this

>this thread
fuck you guys

>Don't ever let anyone tell you deserve that.

its sad that this album exists, does that count?