Am I just bad at explaining technology to non-techies

Like someone tries to tell me this or that and I know there bullshiting me like telling me the full URL is not a link that only a partial URL can be a link or just dumb s*** about people not knowing about file sizes or limitations on certain services honestly it's frustrating why can't they understand what they're using before they freaking claim to be the master of all because someone on a CEO level said it is when it's not it's not there are industry standards and definitions for reasons and they're all open to the public

Attached: images.jpg (208x242, 16K)

What did he mean by this?

i get the feeling you're bad at explaining anything to anyone

yeah user you're just shit at explaining things

This. Also you sound like an insufferable faggot.

Attached: aurora-australia.gif (480x360, 985K)

You don't understand technology enough yourself.

If someone is knowledgeable at something and knows on fundamental level how the ins and outs of that something, then they should be able to explain it to a child with accurate metaphors/similes and use grade school level language limitations.

Dr. Seuss is a great example of linguistic story teller who can tell a story with simple words. Feynman is a genius scientist who can explain most of the core science stuff at elementary level.

I understand technology I'm just not a lingual conformist and explain things just fine to people understand but not to people who need simplification or or dumbing down of things and yes I'm an edgelord and proud of it

Attached: Max_stirner.jpg (200x237, 10K)

>explain things just fine to people understand
>Am I just bad at explaining technology
You're a faggot.

because I'm esoteric and expect people to have a level of knowledge that most people don't means I'm a faget then so be it

the actual fuck are you saying, shit isn't english in the first post. You do know the saying goes that "really understanding something means being able to explain it simply" right? if you cannot explain something well you don't fucking know it.

No I know the saying that some people don't get it and it's all about being complicated and esoteric simplifying something does not mean you can explain it it means you can give someone a simplified understanding there are plenty of people who understand physics it doesn't mean that they can simplify it and you won't do not understand lingual relativism and obviously you wouldn't understand moral relativism or there any man-made construct is 100% relative or that one person could understand something or in somebody else can't Maybe I am too anti charismatic an anti-social for you to understand

Language is for sharing ideas. If you suck at language, you can't share your ideas. It doesn't matter if you think you're smart.

>Everyone is stupid except for me who am a genius
>Doesn't know how to use grammar
t. brainlet

Attached: t-brainlet.png (645x729, 58K)

>claims to be good at explaining things
>actively avoids punctuation

is this satire? am I a moron?

When did Say I was the smartest person in the world there's always someone smarter or stronger than you I just have my own personal beliefs that are not mainstream

Social commentary is not the same thing as satire the only reason people use jokes for social commentary is because they can't get sued for them at least in the US George Carlin was a philosopher not a comedian

If you wanna learn how to explain tech to retards just apply for a job at Apple bexause that’s literally all they do

Are we in a bot thread?

The problem is that you're trying to explain things to them in a way that you would understand.
You're speaking to people who don't understand a fucking thing. They may be fairly intelligent people, but they don't have the grounding to understand what the fuck you're talking about

What does this have To do with paranormal obviously you don't get it and that's fine good day to you sir

Well that's just my personality type and you're right that is the problem putting this day in age I expect more from people there's a ton of information out there and yet most of the sheeple would rather just watch cat videos or whatever

No I want a how to guide not a job explaining Computing to non-technical people but good joke

>sheeple
Are you one of those Conspiracy theorists?

I can't understand your post OP, would you mind explaining it again?

OP you might just be the biggest retard on this board right.