last.fm/user/yonisl
last.fm/user/GhostlyRain
last.fm/user/blqbrd
last.fm/user/brewfried
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shout me and ill shout back ily you all

plz follow

last.fm/user/zazier

Last 7 days I have been into Animal Collective, Fugazi, Death Grips, Tommy Wright III, Cortex, Suicidal Tendencies, The Smiths, Three 6 Mafia, Tigers Jaw, Wu-Tang Clan, Miles Davis, Radiohead, Bones, Sufjan Stevens, The Avalanches, Aesop Rock, American Football, Black Flag, Bladee and Burzum.

last.fm/user/hjeg

>Last 7 days I have been into Tom Waits, John Frusciante, Bob Dylan and The Band, Hüsker Dü, Joanna Newsom, The Beatles, Frank Zappa, The Residents, Fugazi, The Apples in Stereo, Jimi Hendrix, Stravinsky - Bernstein Israel Philharmonic, The Red Krayola, The Velvet Underground, Neutral Milk Hotel, The United States of America, John Fahey, Van Morrison, Fiona Apple and Hella.

last.fm/user/QuestoCalore

hi hjeg ily

last.fm/user/newplaylist-

>Last 7 days I have been into Ryoji Ikeda, Swans, Television, Roy Orbison, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Bauhaus, DJ Screw, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Three 6 Mafia, Richard Hell and the Voidoids, Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O., Koopsta Knicca, Laurel Halo, Paul & Linda McCartney, Butthole Surfers, Graveyard Productions, Merzbow, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti and DJ Paul & Lord Infamous.

thanks

>DJ Screw
>3 6 Mafia
>Koopsta
>Paul McCartney
>Ariel Pink
>Julius cargos and Guidis

Who are you? We need to be best friends.

last.fm/user/Lare__Bear
>Last 7 days I have been into Architects, Iron & Wine, Whitney, Teen Suicide, Radiohead, Islands, Trevor Something, Flume, Frankie Cosmos, Fidlar, Band of Skulls, Car Seat Headrest, Father John Misty, Mac DeMarco, The Antlers, The Hotelier, Woods of Ypres, Bon Iver, Daughter and Nothing.

last.fm/user/itsdblu

just rec me something cool

I deleted my old account and started a new one recently. The new one doesn't show any of my listenings from before I started it. Is there a way to fix this?

you can't transfer scrobbles from account to account if that's what you're asking

last.fm/user/iamsocreative
what al ovely pupper

hello lasses and lads
last.fm/user/gayfuckingfag

No, I just want it to show all the stuff I've already listened to. It did that for my first profile.

last.fm/user/jaredcast

last.fm/user/arbreheureux

I really wish that was me in the pic, I want those jawnz
southern rap is great, yeah

/fa/x/mu/ mustard race, what's yr last.fm?

>still can't change your name
>still can't make groups
>early 2000 aesthetic is gone

last.fm/user/filthyhaze

Last 7 days I have been into Gucci Mane, Lil Ugly Mane, Johnny Cinco, Max B, SELA., memory cards, Jeff Mills, Jay-Z & Kanye West, Lil B, Gucci Mane & Future, DJ Smokey, Skepta, Curren$y, Bwana, LIL UZI VERT, Bankroll Mafia, Street Military, Boris, Freddie Gibbs & Madlib and Miles Davis.

Me too man, I was saving for a pair of Guidis for a while but I didn't think it would mesh well with all the Rick in my wardrobe. Trying to get some Ramone boots atm.

I don't actually have a last.fm though :/ u got a tumblr?

last.fm/user/SquidCudi

Yes, here f-liiix.tumblr.com/ (pls ignore the fits in /me, those are old)

I'm trying to get some Ann D sneaker and RO creeper boots atm
>tfw you finally save up but can't find what you're looking for in your size

I knew your taste looked familiar, I already follow you lmao. Mine is ideallyluis

last.fm/user/cookedbacon

dump

last.fm/user/tylerconverso

rec me pls

bumperino

last.fm/user/Soren1843

donald bump

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

last.fm/user/de_n00bw0lf

bumppp

bemppp

last.fm/user/kelmourne

last.fm/user/nandopolvilho

i got a cool new url for my last.fm :^))) all the cool kids have one these days

u.pomf.cat/u

last.fm/user/TenFeetHigher

last.fm/user/gebbg

nice virus senpai :^)

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

What's your favourite kind of doggu /moo/?

last.fm/user/Kobaruon

Howdy niggers.
last.fm/user/lolibuttepirate

last.fm/user/MaskettaMan

last.fm/user/NitroMintCocoa

last.fm/user/Fenyll

Last 7 days I have been into 65daysofstatic, Bones, GoGo Penguin, Radiohead, Opeth, Burial, 上海アリス幻樂団, Sub Focus, Sergei Rachmaninoff, Candy Claws, Noisia, Xiu Xiu, Fire!, Michael John Gordon, Death Grips, My Chemical Romance, Polygon Window, De Jeugd van Tegenwoordig, Ovall and Suuns.

What's up moo

bimppp

melancholy and sadness are the start of doubt... doubt is the beginning of despair; despair is the cruel beginning of the differing degrees of wickedness.

last.fm/user/BigHatLogan

;^)

last.fm/user/alanjnewnham

Last 7 days I have been into The Hotelier, Jacques Brel, Sun Kil Moon, Iron & Wine, Isis, Keaton Henson, Eгop Лeтoв, Kazuki Tomokawa, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, The Civil Wars, Pixies, Antisect, Nausea, S, 青葉市子, Bon Iver, Slayer, Scott Walker, Anti-Product and Crywank.

shout at me

last.fm/user/benzenene

Last 7 days I have been into MASS OF THE FERMENTING DREGS, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Hum, Hyakkei, Codeine, Have a Nice Life, A Place to Bury Strangers, Weezer, Built to Spill, Team Sleep, susquatch, 宇宙コンビニ, toe, Castrovalva, Lush, Nengu, Tearjerker, jizue, K-OS and Massive Attack.

last.fm/user/calrs

last.fm/user/bhalek

Last 7 days I have been into Man Bites Dog, Elliott Smith, Lorn, Max Cooper, Crywank, Flatbush ZOMBiES, Odezenne, Jackson C. Frank, La Femme, King Creosote & Jon Hopkins, Car Seat Headrest, Stephan Bodzin, Amen Dunes, Neutral Milk Hotel, Sufjan Stevens, Recondite, Whirr, Fishmans (フィッシュマンズ), Loud and Murmuüre.

I hope I'm not late to the party guys

last.fm/user/ZeroFiamma

please be nice i am 5 years old

I have a lot of recs to get through but please give me more, recs are fun and exciting

last.fm/user/przik

Last 1 month I have been into Talking Heads, David Bowie, Björk, Death Grips, Radiohead, Faust, Can, Neu!, P-Model, Tom Waits, 細野晴臣, Macintosh Plus, ゲルニカ, Brian Eno, Seaside Lovers, Towa Tei, The Future Sound of London, Grimes, Burial and Have a Nice Life.

last.fm/user/DianaBathory

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into The Beatles, Richard Wagner, Ludwig van Beethoven, Frédéric Chopin, Johann Sebastian Bach, Naval Research Laboratory, Dave Van Ronk, Psalters, David Bowie, Charles Mingus, Johannes Brahms, Morton Feldman, Bob Dylan, Mats Erlandsson, Arsène Souffriau, Roy Orbison, The Rolling Stones, Chanticleer, Luciano Cilio and Michael Pisaro.

Is that you in the pic cuz it's made me rock hard

>people who post their profiles and then don't follow back

last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT

>people who think "following" does anything

it does if you have the plug-in installed

doesn't do much, but it does something

doesn't the plug-in work regardless of whether you're followed back or not though?

Pretty sure it doesn't

last.fm/user/yonisl

yeah, I guess it does

last.fm/user/GhostlyRain

Last 7 days I have been into KIKIYAMA, Akira Yamaoka, Aphex Twin, Hala Strana, Bohren & der Club of Gore, Kyle Bobby Dunn, Mount Eerie, Xasthur, Big Blood, Pram, Erik Satie, Hala Strana, Gonzales, Mono, Natural Snow Buildings, Boris, Sun City Girls, Bill Wells & Maher Shalal Hash Baz, Current 93 and MASS OF THE FERMENTING DREGS.

bemp

last.fm/user/blqbrd

the district sleeps alone tonight

last.fm/user/brewfried

i've got a drug test next week and i'm absolutely bricking it