It's Friday! Post your drink and what you're jamming out to

>Creekside Coffee Stout
>XTC - Oranges & Lemons

bermp

Good taste OP.

Grape juice, tequila, and the new hotelier album

dumb fucking phone

OP here.

Fuck yeah, literally finished my third listen of it an hour ago. Really digging the drums and that 5/4 closing song

Going to be drinking pic related and some Kona Castaway IPA's when I get home

> Colt 45
> Kraftwerk - The Man Machine

it's friday night and i have to leave for work in an hour

strongly reconsidering my decision to work third shift

Fug

>Sierra Nevada Coffee Stout
>Samurai Champloo OST

i have a gimlet (I've actually had two rather large ones) and i'll be listening to Schoenberg's violin concerto and his "Survivor of Warsaw". i guess this will be an english translation, as it is Robert Craft conducting .

QOTSA - Make it wit chu
Even though I feel a little depressed about being as lonely as I am in the summer. I'm so fucking ready for it..Bring on those hot, humid, summer days, and amazing summer nights.

It's a fantastic listen overall, definitely going to get major play in the coming weeks.

No bullshit, even if I have to borrow money, I'm going to try and get to some shows, work out, get this weight off, and try to forget this depression and anxiety and try to enjoy my favorite time of the year.

>even if I have to borrow money
don't

I'm drinking coffee at 11:30pm and listening to Guided By Voices

or just find a job, work all summer and tear shit up next summer. you're still young.

i feel you, user
i feel you

>26 in june
Bullshit, I'm not young anymore.

one good, one shitty

holy shit, i hate everything you are. i will try to model my life as to not be you. are you educated, at least?

lonely you may be, but at least you have good taste. hang in there bro

>hang in there bro
I will and always will. Even though I think my life is over sometimes. That's part of dealing with depression though.
I'm trying to do that actually, plus I've been working out and dieting to lose weight, feel, and look so much better.

The thing is, I probably won't own a moped this year, that one of the couple of things that bum me out about the summer. I want to be involved in that again, for once I felt alive. The parties, the people, the girls, it was all fucking great.