How can I become a successful woman in tech? What do I have to do?

How can I become a successful woman in tech? What do I have to do?

Attached: 1511263472018.jpg (760x628, 102K)

just find a cucked company who buys into that bullshit and market yourself as their diversity hire.

be a gay black communist agitator that does not know what a terminal is, and threaten to out any of their employees as racist with your 50,000 strong twitter army during your interview

First you have to buy some pink clothes,mapply ridiculous makeup and optionally also cut you're dick off.

You have to go back.

Is mentioning how many twitter followers you have in an interview actually useful? Say you do have 50,000 followers on Twitter, what will the company think about that? I can't imagine it means nothing.

>What do I have to do?
litterally nothing. Diversity hires means you will almost definitely get a job if you try, the only reason there aren't many women in tech is because there aren't many women interested in tech.

show up

Attached: 1521149453348.gif (512x807, 434K)

Idk how it is in general but at my company we would gladly hire women that were qualified for the position -- and have multiple times. We have pretty high standards though, so youd have to be pretty damn good, male or female. In fact, im more curious about your experiences that make it seem like there are different standards. I do believe you, so i am just curious if there are unconscious things that happen to make you see discrimination that i am blind to.

Exist

If it has something to do with your job i imagine it would. Otherwise no one gives a fuck.

Avoid Tech get HR or Marketing jobs.

Real thing is begin few women in tech, because career as programmer is bad and short, just women give out shitty jobs but feminist muh misogyny.

Usually shitty countries had more women in tech because had Software developer jobs is way above standard jobs.

Become comfortable with more than one technology (e.g., programming and IT architecture), always be further developing your skills, and eventually go into project management.

Start taking hormones and eat plenty of soy.

If you were going to be in marketing, you'd be in like Flint. If you weren't, I'd drop you like a hot potato.

Why? It pays like ass due to pajeet infestation, and demands very high qualifications. Also it's a lot of hard work.

What value is "paying like ass" to you may i ask?

"Be nice to the gentlemen, Fancy, and they'll be nice to you . . . "

Claim sexism when/if your application gets rejected.

Be prepared for a lifetime of dealing with autism more severe than this thread.

The same way a man gets successful. By mastering the technology

>75% of IT jobs are held by men
>70% of computer programmers are men
>79% of computer software engineers are men
>78% of computer and information system managers are men

how can women even compete

Make me a sandwich and blow me while I code.

Not care about autistic cooworkers and actually liking tech stuff, aka, not just entering to "prove" something.

Get involved in some public and/or FOSS software so you can show technical skill and cooperation with a team of people. Employers like that, and it also gives you something interesting to bring up during an interview.

fuck off we're full

If you want a good job without working for it: Be a "woman in tech"

If you want to do a good job, and for people to like you: Work hard

Easy. Apply for the job, get hired. Look at those numbers and then compare it to the fact that 8% of computer-related major graduates are female.

>Learn the skills needed for the job
>Practice those skills frequently
>Apply for jobs until successful
>Do your damn job
>Learn from your senior peers, and from your own mistakes
>Work hard
>Seek out opportunities to stand out

It's no different from being a man, except a lot of people will respect you less for no reason at all.
Good luck.

Get the skills.

That's it.

>It's no different from being a man, except a lot of people will respect you less for no reason at all.
Or you ask your closest feminist club, study gender studies and become a diversity hire, no skill needed. Which is, why people will respect you less until you show they your skills.

>Spiro or bicultamide
It's a T blocker
>Estrogen
>Soy, peppermint tea
>Cardio

I mean you already know the challenges of dealing with males and the males in tech can be especially conceited. Honestly get good at stomaching mansplaining and don't interrupt with "I already know that!" Be an asset without stepping on anyone's fragile ego. Make friends with the other females too for companionship. It's a rewarding path though.

Now lets see the fucking info for male/female ratio in nursing
Why the fuck everything needs to be balanced? Why don't they complain the lack of females in the most dangerous jobs?

become a girl (male)

suck dick like a champ

Three ways to become a successful woman in tech:

1. Same was as men in tech; by being a good engineer.

2. Suck and fuck your way to the top.

3. Fail at both of the above and complain about it online until you gain some notoriety and some bloated company like google or facebook hires you as a PR employee.

Why do they never bitch about not being enough women in blue collar fields?
All my electrician and mechanic colleagues are males

Underrated

>Have a vagina (optional)
>Bitch and moan about how hard it is to be a woman in tech
That's it. You should receive a call by the end of the week.

>Avoid Tech get HR or Marketing jobs
even women could be honest with themselves they would just admit that they are not naturally inclined for 'geeky' work and would pursue 'user experience' jobs in tech companies that help shape the product to be easier to use for customers. And there are a lot of these kind of jobs, they are sort of between marketing and testing

Actually take CS classes.

Kneepads

Your sex doesn't matter. Those statistics are the cause of individual preferences and not discrimination. If anything, it'll be easier for you because of diversity hires. If you do as good a job, you'll become as successful as your male counterparts

>implying there are only two genders.

Judging by that picture, others are crossdressers?

You're right, there are 151 genders

If not bait, just do your job properly. Assuming you're actually interested in STEM and not doing it for the same reason gaymer gurls play videogames. Don't rely on others for help, do the stuff completely by yourself, Google stuff, learn new things. There might be a prejudice against women in tech, I'm guilty of it but if you'll show what you can do it will be fine.

t. wannabe baiter

Fucking this.
They complain about the lack of women programmer but only 22% of CS students are women.

I've only ever had 5 womens' resumes cross my desk in 5 years, out of hundreds.
The first didn't have the required qualifications, I had her come in anyway, and the interview confirmed it. I didn't hire her.
The second did have the qualifications on paper, but during the interview it became clear she was not as well-versed in the specific job as she claimed. She had overestimated her experience, and was crestfallen. I didn't hire her.
The third had excellent credentials, but in person was very shy and lacking in assertiveness. I hired her under the condition she tried to improve in this area. She did.
The fourth was arrogant, rude, and entitled during the interview, which took me aback. I hate to say it, but maybe the blue hair was a warning. Not hired.
The last was the second re-applying after having spent a year improving her skills and knowledge. I hired her.

Attached: Bait+dump+enjoy_6cbcaa_5923503.jpg (326x179, 7K)

the same shit that everyone else does

This. It's already hard enough dealing with all of the retards who managed to slip through so far.

Watch pic realted

Attached: NewGame-1.jpg (733x992, 201K)

>I can't imagine it means nothing
>imagine

ie. made up, not real

>Did you know I have 50,000 pieces in my POG collection?
>You're hired!

Also they get the ol 'nice guy' treatment by the autists, so they run away

>no more workplace pussy for the normies

You know the answer; those jobs are hard and oftentimes dangerous and don't confer the status of a high tech office job. Women don't want that and they get no joy out of hard work. They want high-paying "easy" jobs that give them access to wealthy men in the higher echelons of the company.

theres actually a noticable majority of men in senior nursing positions, like in management and academia.
dont have hard numbers, just heard it from a murse.

Attached: my_relation_to_this_topic.jpg (680x660, 92K)

Never change, Sup Forums, never change.

>suck dick like a champ
The only true and honest answer.

>out of hundreds of genders, men hold the undisputed majority of places
>followed out by women
>less than 1 out of 1000 are held by mentally ill people
how can retards even compete?

drink cum day and night

Nice taste.

Because senior nursing positions need handle with numbers not sick people.

Attached: python.jpg (480x270, 17K)

I want more women in tech so i can fuck them. I work with a girl, she is just as good as anyone else. I wouldnt fug her though, not cute

Here's what you do. You do what men usually do to become successful men in tech. You take the necessary steps and risks. You show that you're in there for the tech, not for your vagina in tech. You separate the social aspects of your life from your work so that you are not constantly questioning things that are completely irrelevant to the subject.

Either that or take the easier road, complain and bitch about it until you get in, screw up a few times, make everyone's job harder and support those who are against human reproduction. Your call.

If you can type on a computer, you're hireable to most companies who want women to look diverse.

The hotter you are, the less skill you probably need.

Equifax should have been the reason why we shouldn't hire women for important jobs anyways

This is the non-meme answer.
Best answer is to work hard and learn to write good code and apply for jobs the same way anybody else would.
Otherwise, label yourself a "woman in tech" and drain stupid companies of money while doing essentially no work.

I know just as many men who suck at numbers as i know women who suck at numbers.
Conversely, I know of plenty of women who can deal with numbers.
But I come from an area which has the highest degrees per capita in my country, so maybe its a thing that varies from place to place.

Attached: 1521046214698.png (646x718, 717K)

In my class 1/20 locals was a female and she quit after the first year. Out of the transfer students 5/20 were women and one of them quit after the first year. In total 4/40. Out of those four one wanted to become a florist.
There's only a single woman in our company and she's the accountant.

And how many of the women had penises?

Be qualified for the job. Those percentages for jobs held by women are very similar to the percentage of women that applied for the respective job. As well it's a similar percentage for women that hold the degree needed to have the respective job.

All those use colorful socks.

Why not cypro, it's better.

IMHO, market yourself as a programmer, not as a "female programmer", and you'll avoid a lot of cringe. Sell yourself according to your actual skills and not the fact that you have a vagina.

Of course considering the modern corporate virtue signaling landscape, you're technically more likely to get a job in practice if you play the woman card, so if you don't really care for principle, you're probably better off disregarding my previous advice. ;)

Be born a man.

Judging by her looks, one probably wished he had a penis.

t.

didnt think this bait would catch on, we are better than this Sup Forumsandus