His phone isnt waterproof

>his phone isnt waterproof

lmao

Attached: ip68.jpg (1600x1000, 109K)

the only time i had a phone die to water was when i accidentally ran it through the wash 4 years ago. i doubt even this meme phone would be able to survive that

>He constantly dips his phone in the toilet

It would, provided the soap didn't somehow do anything that harmful. And provided it didn't break during the spinning.

>pull out non-waterproof phone in rain
>water gets all over it
>use it reasonably well
>get home, wipe it off
>no problems

I don't get the waterproof meme. phones are already water proof

most of them are splash resistant but if you accidentally dunk them in water they're gone

waterproofing is a gimmick that only a handful of people really need

There's still the difference between splash proof (what you're describing) and phone failing days later because a little bit of water got in

I still don't buy that its fully waterproof. Nobody I know is tmsharing underwater videos on Facebook yet every normalfag I know has a galaxy s8 or new iphone

>I still don't buy that its fully waterproof
why not? sony did it years ago

I just cannot imagine taking my phone and willingly fully submerging it in water.

My galaxy note 5 didn't even have an IP water resistance rating and it could survive 15-20 minutes sitting in a bowl of water.

All the newer Samsung stuff is IP68 rated and I have the utmost confidence in it.

I use my phone in the shower.

Did exactly that with my Note 8. Posting on it now.

Phones go with you everywhere through rain and snow. I don't even consider phones that aren't waterproof. It's just common sense to have that device resisting water in your everyday life. Waterproof phones of today aren't even bulky and rubbery, they look just like any other phone. There's absolutely no reason not to have IP68 certification on them.

So they're specially water proof, they're retard proof.

basically yes

people that need to take pictures underwater usually opt for something else

>his phone has a non-removable battery

haha

No phone is
Water resistant on the other hand

>The equipment is suitable for continuous immersion in water under conditions which shall be specified by the manufacturer.

Would it even be feasible to make a waterproof phone with a hardware keyboard?

I've been taking underwater photos with my Note 8 since release. Am I doing something wrong?

>not washing your phone daily

it is tho

this
and fucking waterproofless fags always find some inane "reason" why you DON'T need waterproofing
are these people fucking retarded?

only if it's saltwater

>what are s5, s4, s5 active active?

>pull out non-waterproof phone in rain
>water gets all over it
>all water droplets acts as finger presses
>sends my dick picks to facebook

>>what are s5, s4, s5 active active?
i got my words mixed up, but you know what i mean

Also water resistant. I had my s5 water damaged when I tried to test this function and warranty didn't cover it just because it was water resistant and not water proof.

>bought £100 chink off-brand licenced by my network provider 4 years ago
>fell in puddles, toilets, sinks, flooded with water, booze, everything imaginable countless times
>still works
nothing in the specs of the phone said it would be remotely resistant to water.
also bent a curve into it one night by sleeping on it (tfw fat fuck) and its still working.

Attached: 1514854260710.jpg (1280x769, 211K)

>OP is retarded and doesn't know the difference between waterproof and water resistant

my cheap ass moto is the GOAT

funny, that's not my experience with the s4
i literally fucking wash it on a weekly basis and there's still no reason to upgrade. never even replaced the battery. maybe you're just a mongoloid who didn't close the case properly

s4 active, goddamn fucking typing.

>He uses his phone in water

Attached: 1512748069568.jpg (971x565, 141K)

Reminder that IP 68 is useless, it's reallt not that different from IP67.
And that there were IP67 phones with a removable battery.

>he's so addicted to his brainwash botnet device that he even takes it into the shower
wew

>he doesn't liquid cool his gaming phone

Attached: 0-050825.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

>i want less features for my money

lol that's what the retards against water resistant phones are saying

why would you be against a gasket under your screen

>gaming on a phone
What do you play? Sudoku?

Attached: 1477949860486.jpg (1284x980, 262K)

>fortnite and pubg both on mobile devices now

>gayme for retarded 13 year olds and casuals and mindless clone cash crab on a mobile devices now

>oh no some decent games on mobile now
>must be all kids!, yeah that's it!

This is 18+ website, go away gen z.

ip68 is water resistant, not waterproof

>water and dust resistance
>removable battery
>microsd slot
Fucking Christ, every phone needs to be the Galaxy S5, it is the absolute pinnacle of phone design.

Attached: samsung-galaxy-s5-g900f.jpg (160x212, 12K)

>playing minecraft tier mainstream games
How did you even find your way to this website

why would they fall in water?
how clumsy are u?

I had 2 for work. The screen liked to separate from the body, which was terrible. Maybe I got 2 lemons but other than that this one did have it all.

You may have gotten 2 refurbs, I know some companies buy refurbished stock to save costs.

>mfw waterproof phone
>mfw headphone jack
>mfw microSD card
I actually hear people claim the latter two can't be done with a waterproof phone, it's fun to BTFO them.

>came so hard cum got into my pixel 2 grills
>wash it off

Feels good man

>bought a pixel 2

ahahaah

The second one definitely was. The first was of higher quality. Still. If you can find a new GS5, put lineage on it, and stock up on some extra batteries, it's still a great phone to have. Great screen and pretty decent SoC.