WHEN

WHEN

God hopefully soon

>Listening to the Gorillaz after Demon Days

YOU WERE YOUNG YOU WERE THE KING OF CARROT FLOWERS

>not thinking D-sides was the best album
I don't have a face for this so just make something up for me

Man, I remember when Noodle was just a little girl.

How about this user.

saved

Hopefully never, the new member looks like shit.
I wont be surprised if they fuck Phase 4

AND HOW YOU BUILT A TOWER TUMBLING THROUGH THE SEAAAA

>new member looks like shit
What new member? No new member has been confirmed. That image you posted is an old drawing Jamie posted. Here's is his description
>M16 Assault lolly ( oldie )

You dont know, right?
Is better for you to not know who she is, so you dont break your hopes with the new album.

Come on, at least give us a sample so we know what genre they'll use primarily.
>Please no be like the fall, please be not like The Fall

>You dont know, right?
Neither do you. Congrats on pretending on the internet.

Nice projection.

Probably won't be anything like the fall, considering that was made for funsies while on tour. I liked The Fall tho so if it is like it I'm alright with that.

If you know something, either put up or shut up. You know the amount of people who pretend to know things here is ridiculous. And if you don't put up, you're an obvious fraud and a loser that has to pretend to be in the know, which is pathetic.

Nice shitpost.

It's obviously not gonna be like The Fall. The Fall wasn't even meant to be taken like a studio album, but as an audio diary of the tour. All of the songs were recorded spur of the moment and influenced by happenings on the tour.

you two are a bunch of fags

you seem upset

What are the chances that the Massive Attack feature is for real? I don't remember anything between them and Damon Albarn after that track on Heligoland.

(You)
Congrats on pretending on the internet.