PHONEPOSTERS BTFO AND LITERALLY DYING OF CANCER RIGHT NOW

PHONEPOSTERS BTFO AND LITERALLY DYING OF CANCER RIGHT NOW

World's Largest Animal Study on Cell Tower Radiation Confirms Cancer Link
digitaljournal.com/pr/3706604

ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/Belpoggi-Heart-and-Brain-Tumors-Base-Station-2018.pdf

slashdot.org/story/18/03/22/2333203/worlds-largest-animal-study-on-cell-tower-radiation-confirms-cancer-link

"Researchers with the renowned Ramazzini Institute (RI) in Italy announce that a large-scale, lifetime study (PDF) of lab animals exposed to environmental levels of cell tower radiation developed cancer. The RI study also found increases in malignant brain (glial) tumors in female rats and precancerous conditions including Schwann cells hyperplasia in both male and female rats. A study of much higher levels of cell phone radiofrequency (RF) radiation, from the U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP), has also reported finding the same unusual cancer called Schwannoma of the heart in male rats treated at the highest dose."

Attached: tufchj3.jpg (767x400, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/radiation-exposure/cellular-phones.html
wired.com/2011/10/cellphones-totally-dont-cause-cancer-says-danish-study/
articles.latimes.com/2011/may/23/news/la-heb-cellphones-pregnancy-teens-20110523
ehtrust.org/
cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/radiation-exposure/cellular-phone-towers.html
repubblica.it/salute/ricerca/2018/03/22/news/_ripetitori_di_telefonia_mobile_tumori_entro_le_soglie_ritenute_sicure_-191944270/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh no I guess now I'll have to live in a hut in the forest so I don't get cancer and live to 45 and die from gum infections like normal cavemen did

>female rats
>male rats

>no capital letters and punctuation
>reddit teenager tier sarcasm
>damage control
Confirmed assblasted phonescum LMAO

5G will kill us

wrong app, OP.

>no capital letters and punctuation
phones auto insert punctuation and auto capitalize you total moron

>mfw my phone is on plane mode 99% of time

Attached: 10fbca779c377ed56d37f5d786ea037a--reaction-pictures-texting.jpg (400x400, 24K)

oh no they gave me cancer just like the rays of the sun and the potassium in bananas

I too want transformers phone

>phoneposters BTFO
>cell TOWER radiation
Woah...

Attached: eti-topkek-findikli-kakaolu-kucuk-kek_55_psb.png (450x300, 153K)

As a phoneposter I will 100% spread the cancer to others on the site through my shitposts. I guarantee it.

GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTGUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED TGUARANTEED D GUARANTEED GUARANTGUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED EED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED GUARANTEED

Cement causes cancer. You're literally fucked no matter what so who cares. What are you going to do?

No more BTFO than anyone else that lives near cell towers.

It'll save us all, actually.

fuck man I should get some of those but I'm too lazy to go down the to store
do they even still sell those

>Ramazzini Institute in Italy
>U.S. National Toxicology Program
Could you give us a trustworthy source?

Wtf I hate cell towers now, guess I'll move to bumfuck nowhere with no coverage

They're pretty popular in Belgium. The ones here are made in Germany, I don't trust them.

Does the atmosphere blocks radiowaves from the space? Because if not, we are simply condemned since radiowaves happens since big bang.

nice try. there was no radio till 1894

reading this dumb shit, we're all dying of cancer now. thanks op

How near do you have to be to the cell phone tower to receive those 50 V/m?

>if you exposed a mouse to 10^8 times more wifi radiation in a single burst than a human will be exposed to in their entire life, it has a 2% higher chance of getting cancer!

This is literally the definition of bad science. It's like making someone drink water until they die and then saying water is poisonous and should be avoided.

>Too lazy to spend 30 seconds reading
>Makes a post taking 45 seconds

I don't know many people who spend a lot of time talking on a cellphone let alone holding it up to their ear instead of using headphones or the Bluetooth in their car.

>he doesn't know water is poisonous
>he still drinks water

Bluetooth gives you even more cancer.

>potassium in bananas
>causes cancer

Wait is this actually a thing? Or simple sarcasm?

Now I love phones now.

does this apply to cordless landline phones as well?

at work we've switched over to cordless VOIP phones and are expected to have one for each department we work in, so sometimes I am carrying around 2 or 3 handsets.

I don't wanna get ass cancer from a fucking telephone.

Guess I'll start phoneposting now

Attached: 1511742950263.jpg (250x236, 8K)

Well of course cell tower RF radiation causes cancer, but not using a phone can't avoid that. They're everywhere

this

space your shit out fagtard

No it doesn't

Well this would have to disprove these
cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/radiation-exposure/cellular-phones.html

wired.com/2011/10/cellphones-totally-dont-cause-cancer-says-danish-study/

articles.latimes.com/2011/may/23/news/la-heb-cellphones-pregnancy-teens-20110523

I hope for a peer review.

Bananas and most other potassium bearing things have a potassium isotope, K-40. It gives you more radiation than living within 50 miles of a nuclear power plant for a year, give or take. Not that that would be a lot, nuclear power plants are cucked with regulations because hippies draw their understanding of nuclear power from the Simpsons and would never accept anything less than demanding extremely low radiation levels going outside

If you trace it back, you find that:

1) This is a press release that was picked up by a minor news service, then picked up by other news services.

2) The original source is a web sight: ehtrust.org/ [ehtrust.org] if you go to the About page, you see that website is headed by someone with a new book out. Guess what the book is about...

3) Yes, the book is about power lines causing cancer. Funny how the same person that has already published a book about something that has been thoroughly discredited is now claiming a study proves her right.

4) The websight mentions no other person except their own 'head', but mentions her several times. It has two addresses listed, one of which is a po box in Wyoming, the other is a home in Wyoming. No office.

5) She is a real doctor, but is famous for this EMF controversy.

In other words, the study is not to be trusted, and the news release is fake news, at least until a real news agency can thoroughly check something rather than just accept the word of someone that already has a reputation for accepting junk science

>t. bluetard

this is about cell towers, not cell phones

You're boring, unwatching this thread

>this is about cell towers, not cell phones
same wavelengths dumbass

Well then there's it is
cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/radiation-exposure/cellular-phone-towers.html

How can that be the original source if the Ramazzini institute is the source.

Anyway, I looked into that, because I am italian and I cant find the article, the publication, on La Repubblica
repubblica.it/salute/ricerca/2018/03/22/news/_ripetitori_di_telefonia_mobile_tumori_entro_le_soglie_ritenute_sicure_-191944270/

>Forme rare di cancro delle cellule nervose individuate anche nello studio sperimentale dell'Istituto Ramazzini di Bologna. Ma la rivista rimuove l'articolo

Last sentence being important
>Ma la rivista rimuove l'articolo
which translates to
>But the magazine removes the article

cell towers have much higher power than a cell phone, retard

Different energy, nigger

>No more BTFO than anyone else that lives near cell towers.
This, this so much. And it worries me, has for years. Here's why: Let's just assume that cell towers are dangerous, ignore research for and against and just blindly assume that They Are Dangerous. Then think about this: What percentage of the population are NOT in an area with cell tower coverage right now? Very few. And how long has this been the case? Not very long. So it is too early to tell if there are some really bad long-term effects and they will affect everyone if there are some. This also makes it very hard to point to celltowers as a cause for anything; if 30% of the population gets sick or have some issue then it's kind of hard to point out a cause everyone's exposed to.

Yes. Cordless VOIP phones so use small amounts of microwave radiation. So does WIFI. But the output is wildly different. A cell phone tower will typically output something between 10-50W depending on the area. Your cellphone will send a 1-2W signal to your cell tower. A typical WIFI router will output 10-30mW, that's mW not W. Cordless landline phones output less simply because they communicate with something's that's very near you (same room, next room) while a cell phone tower is typically far away.

>same wavelength
>but different energy

Attached: 1515770126092.jpg (800x450, 37K)

"Studies have been performed looking at the cumulative doses of radiation people are exposed to and the resulting incidence of various cancers. The lowest radiation dose per year that can be clearly linked to an increased risk of developing cancer is 50 mSv, or 500,000 in Banana Equivalent Dose. By a nice coincidence, this is almost exactly one banana per minute." No, bananas do not cause cancer.

IT'S IN THE BANANA?

IT'S IN THE WATER TOO?

Only op here is cancer

>some frequency at low power isn't harmful
>therefore that frequency at all power levels is safe

Attached: 1507078056361.png (657x539, 110K)

Living causes cancer. That's a fact.

higher energy = shorter wavelength you fucking bint

That's how quantum physics works, idiot.
>some magnetism isn't harmful
>therefore magnetism at all power levels is safe

Protip: Mega-magnets are perfectly safe

quantum * is fake bullshit made by jews

MAKING
THE
DAMN
FROGS
GAY

what does this mean for someone who isn't a rat, such as myself?

also, how did they get those rats to use cellphones?

Then dont make your house out of cement. If you like living then do things so you don't want to die early, it's not hard. You're fucked no matter what? Is that your attitude? Then kill yourself, scum

>doesn't make a point

Life defends and works against cancer. That's a fact.

>He doesn't know about the frequent rat posters that infest this board

Attached: 1499490848978.jpg (1080x1080, 409K)