"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy...

"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can. The essence of Christianity is told to us in the Garden of Eden story. The fruit that was forbidden was on the Tree of Knowledge. The subtext is, all the suffering you have is because you wanted to find out what was going on. You could be in the Garden of Eden if you'd just kept your fucking mouth shut and hadn't asked any questions."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hilarious talk coming from a kike, quelle surprise.

I'm a big zappa fan but I know he was an MKULTRA agent like the beatles and quite a few other acts.

He lays it all out in the lyrics to "I'm The Slime".

conspiracy nut and fedora champ aside, zappa was right. religion is a virus.

>>>/reddit/

nice 4th grade interpretation there bud

yea ok buddy

meh, i was raised catholic, at worst church was boring. went to catholic high school and got taught evolutionary science there

maybe if i was american i'd be disdainful towards christianity, but it's always been a pretty positive thing in my life, regardless of the fact i'm skeptical theistically

either way i can get behind zappa on most of his stances à la free speech and drugs

>Claims to take the MKULTRA conspiracy seriously
>Claims to honestly believe Zappa was an agent

>Still a big Zappa fan

Either you subconsciously don't actually believe in the MKULTRA conspiracy or you are the worst kind of person

zappa was a hack

its just popular with the kids to be angsty

i went to jesuit schools too and i wouldn't have traded it for anything

>Claims to take the MKULTRA conspiracy seriously
You don't?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
You know this isn't a "conspiracy theory" any more, they admitted it?

Yurpq, frank was a mongoroid, just like all his fans.

Frank zappa was just another of the Uneducated ppl spouting their nonsense about shamanism, same old losers with no futures.

I think Zappa must have had some very negative experiences with Christians if he is willing to take the Genesis story and twist it like that. They were tempted with being like God. This isn't exactly the place for theological discussion but if you're reason for not believing is, "this artist I like doesn't believe," you really need to actually look into shit rather than following what someone else says.
"Test every spirit and prophet to see that it is of the Lord," is a biblical quote I live by.

Idk man, you may not agree with the guy's ideology but he carved himself into the annals of rock music forever

>Uses a picture on then Internet as a source.
Even if it's true, this doesn't really help

>I think Zappa must have had some very negative experiences with Christians if he is willing to take the Genesis story and twist it like that.
He's Jewish user. They all hate christianity.

Why do you throw false accusation towards me, demon?

You missed the wiki link.

I said "may not". No accusations here, brother.

Sorry then, modern language is illogical nonsense.

>>

That's some Bill Maher tier idiot interpretation of the bible.

News at eleven, Zappa had a godcomplex.

Nah it's pretty accurate. Sin entered the world because the humans disobeyed god and learned about good and evil.

Nope, all comes from hermes trismegustus, the which giordano retrieved. Good luck with that historionism, mongo.

and sin originated from......

reddit?

That's all nonsense. The demiurg is created by god in his eternal love, comes over tat, the neophyte of hermes, he then learns virtue, the which destroys all his sins. All abrahamism is plagiarism of the only true religion, shamanism.

i'm clinically depressed and i would attribute a large chunk of it to inescapable agnosticism. you're not all right, zappa.

so did Gene simmons.....

I wasn't defending Zappa's stance on religion, just challenging user's opinion that he was a loser with no future. At the time, he was one of the most prolific and high profiled musicians.

>he fell for the kierkegaard meme

>They were tempted with being like God
And why shouldn't they? Is that evil? The entirety of Christianity revolves around drilling this idea of lowliness into your head. It's ridiculous and frankly disgusting.

It certainly isn't healthy to raise a child into thinking they're nothing but a subordinate. Fuck off.

find thy mushroom that groweth in the holy grove & thall shalt partake in a dance of majestic wonder

>hey kid
>be good or you will literally burn in hellfire forever and not get into the cool club in the sky
if you think this is okay you're a psychopath

Did the girls at your church and high school have tiny little mustaches?

Lucifer

There's no such thing as sin

I don't get why so many normalfags think this is in any way christian doctrine.

Oh wait, I do. Endless kike standups have peddled this lie.

There's only a couple of dealbreakers, and they are things decent human beings should do anyway (don't kill etc).

The sinners (all of us) will go to purgatory for a detox then it's upstairs with the big man.

ALso, take this conversation to /x/ or Sup Forums, it doesn;t belong here.

>Sup Forums still pretend to be christian

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

You are wrong and you are ignorant of Christianity.
EVERYONE is damned, until they accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
Being a good person by the laws of the bible is not the determining factor.

OK_kid.jpg

you visited lately? pretty much an openly atheist board

But
Is right. According to Christian theology, nobody is good.
"For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is everlasting life"

They have christianity generals though.

If anything Sup Forums has got more religious with each passing day over the last year or so.

Still was a loser with no future, insinuating demon.

Christianity sucks a trannydick, dude. Fuck your spaceman. You and the muslims went and fucked yourself now.

Take it to Sup Forums fagtard

Mohammedschwarzeneggerzappacult did 9/11

/his/ tended to be the most suitable for religious discussion

As far as music was concerned, the man definitely had a future in it. From being on TV and radio to having publications, the guy was being discussed for his endeavors.

Hahahahahaha... Hahahahahaha... Oh you.