Is there a good alternative to Sup Forums X?

Is there a good alternative to Sup Forums X?

I like some features but it is a fucking bloat.

Attached: 1502523837660.gif (200x200, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dollchan-extension-tools/ipnoalfffblkaodfmipjjgkfbgcfadad
github.com/SthephanShinkufag/Dollchan-Extension-Tools/wiki/home-en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's literally a single JS file. Turn off all the shit you don't want and it won't be "bloat". You retard.

Try Dollchan Extensions Tools.

I used to use appchan X, but it had some bugs with the thread watcher so I moved to 4chanX. Dunno if it's been fixed or not.

If you disable the features they won't get loaded. As such your argument is shit and you should kill yourself.

Attached: tmp_23900Thats_actually_a_female_she_just_uses_8ae65019f1edaf9439d97dd474a1943c655335689114436402.jp (276x276, 18K)

if the options are there they're bloat
just like a program that you don't use is bloat if it is installed but not loaded

haha look at him go!

wow he just keeps going

Go ahead and compile it yourself then. It's easy to just pick the modules you need.

heck u

I just tried disabling every checkbox on Sup Forums X except notifications, the script still slows downs the page considerably compared to the native extension.

Actually Sup Forums runs pretty well, except when I am multitasking. When I am using heavy CPU programs (like Inkscape for Windows, or games) the Sup Forums pages starts to slow down. I found disabling Sup Forums X fixes this behavior. The scrolling is also better.

Stop being a turbofaggot pretending to be retarded.

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (236x181, 138K)

um slow down there buddy

I just tried Dollchan and it seems to do the work. Is less bloated than 4chanX and it works with the native extension. Thanks user.

I don't understand how to install it. It doesn't work and even broke native Sup Forums features.
Yes I don't know Java.

>Java
ok you're pretty much wrong, dude.

Anyway, do you have Chrome/Opera? Use this:
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dollchan-extension-tools/ipnoalfffblkaodfmipjjgkfbgcfadad

Using Firefox or Edge? Here is the userscript:
github.com/SthephanShinkufag/Dollchan-Extension-Tools/wiki/home-en

is he getting ready for winter? haha

going a little too fast bud

Yes, it's called UpgradeYourFuckingPotato.js

offtopic but wtf is this gif from. i know i've seen it before

It doesn't work. What I am supposed to do after installing the script ? I've already installed Greasemonkey (since I use Sup Forums X) and I've enabled the native extension back before disabling Sup Forums X. What is this API thing ? I don't understand anything to his wiki.
>inb4 learn to code
If the averagefag can't install the extension, it is poorly done. And when you have to write/copy some script somewhere, you should explain it.

You don't need to code at all. This script works just like Sup Forums X, install it and you're ready to go.

What browser are you using? Greasemonkey is so fucking old. Tamper or Violentmonkey are the way to go.

The script add a small button on the lower right corner of the page, clicking it shows a bar. It also improves any #chan site with some QoL features.

where is this bear from? I've seen it so many times

whoa there buddy, if you don't slow down you're gonna run into penguins soon! LOL

It's a /bant/ meme. Not sure where it's originally from though

Firefox 59.0.1, with Greasemonkey and Ublock Origin. I don't have any button enabled anywhere on the screen. I have the native Sup Forums interface minus quotes and quick replies.