>2018
>battery stats STILL don't reset after partially charging and unplugging charger in Android (only retarded normalfags charge to 100%)

Attached: Screenshot_Settings_20180323-170020.png (1080x1920, 141K)

>only retarded normalfags charge to 100%
Now share your rationale on that.

He believes in the myths about batteries from the 90s.

idk about ur phone but samsung has a code you put in the dialer to reset the battery stats

M8 your battery gets fucked over time if you charge it to 100% every time

It's best to have phone's battery level from 40% to 80%. If you let your phone drop to around

I know you can delete batterystats.bin but that shit should be done automatically by the system.

Your battery will wear out over time all the same. If anything it probably will wear out sooner due to it being put to charge more often.

Wrong.

Attached: capacity-retention3.jpg (500x379, 106K)

>tfw can charge to 100% because oneplus put a 3.3Ah battery that shows 100% at 3Ah
Pretty gud

why don't you patch it, android is open-source

Now make a graph of mAh charged vs capacity retention.

>Tell me what kind of magic battery you use that has unlimited battery cycles.
Why the hell do we not yet?

Attached: disparaging frog.jpg (250x241, 7K)

I just buy the flagship android every year. I was buying Notes, but this year I bought the Pixel 2 XL.

Must suck to be poor.

To elaborate, charging in smaller increments requires more often charging.
The graph right now is useless.

on LinageOS graph will reset on 90%

have samsung j5 use it constantly as a mobile hot spot for laptop usually keep phone charging on laptop usb port, never had any issue but now it slowly discharges even though connected to usb port and it says charging, works fine when plugged into wall adapter any idea why this has started to happen

>bin
>android

lol

why would stats reset at all?

Should always show the last 2 weeks.
More information = better

>Worrying about your phone's battery when you should replace your phone every 2 years.

Many laptop USB ports can only deliver a small amount of power, not enough to charge a phone.
Non-shit laptops have at least one full power USB port though.

Maybe you're using a different USB port than before?

That's actually pretty smart. You can't educate people so just trick then into not being stupid.

>Tell me what kind of magic battery you use that has unlimited battery cycles.

Any modern phone has battery management build in, you don't have to manually unplug the charger to make the battery last longer.

>Scamcuck Jew5
Found the problem.

ALL phones do that.
"100%" never means the maximum the battery can hold, it's 100% of what the manufacturer thinks is the best charge amount considering durability.

Woah woah woah, so you're saying that OnePlus phones don't fully utilize their better capacity?
Then again, this does explain why I seem to get better battery life when I leave phone in overnight.

>I'm retarded and proud!
Seriously, what are you retards doing on your phones that require a brand new phone every year? At most I use it to browse the internet, send texts and use a few apps. If you do anything that requires "le new flagship" every year you're a fucking loser.

So it'll lose ten percent capacity every ... five years? Big deal.

>It's best to have phone's battery level from 40% to 80%. If you let your phone drop to around

>I only use 75% of my battery capacity because if I used 100% I could only use 75% of my battery capacity 13 years and 9 months from now.

wow

This is a year and a half old S7. Apparently the new battery in the S8 only loses about three percent a year, but this one is awful.

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-195644.png (1440x2560, 236K)

I obsess about this szit, i always watch out to charge before it drops below 25% and take it off the charger before it goes above 85%. Its suffering, but fucking phone batterys arent as easy to replace anymore so i want it to last as long as its possible. Tell me its just a meme and it has no notocable consequence to charge ot to 100 all the time

I can only comment on the graph posted.

It suggest using only half your battery's capacity (25% to 75%) just to theoretically have more capacity long after you will have upgraded in real life.

And it's ignoring a major problem:
In the real world you can't always charge when it's at 25%.
If you only charge to 75% chances are your battery well below 25% far more often than when you charge to 100% - which also reduces lifespan.

Yeah, I don't agree with the advice. I've only got this installed to look at the estimated battery life.

If you have a nickel cadmium battery from 1995

Nigger what are you doing with your phone.
I can't be bothered to install AccuBattery, but according to an external Keweisi meter I still have 2200 of 2550mAh left in my SGS6's battery. I charge every night to 100%.

It's not a meme, but consider what posted. You're not going to use that phone for 10 years.

You are actually retarded if you think charging your phone to 100% will "use a battery cycle" but charging it to 80% will not

Nothing that should dumpster battery life like this. Mate has an S7 and his is at 82% so it's not just me.