What does Sup Forums think of Queens of the Stone Age?

What does Sup Forums think of Queens of the Stone Age?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=df1A5liUBuU
youtube.com/watch?v=AJDUHq2mJx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude fuzz lmao

They're pretty irregular, some albums are awful, but the good ones are solid and masterpieces.

>They're pretty irregular

hahahahah nice one ;) ;) ;) ; ) xoxo

>irregular
youtube.com/watch?v=df1A5liUBuU

Shoddy

Good

Does Josh Homme not change at all with age?

I dont

He's really been showing his years lately. Seems all the drugs finally caught up with him. He's still the coolest dude in the business though.

I would let Josh Homme rape me

don't think he does drugs anymore, had like a staph infection or something that almost put him down so he plays it safe these days. QOTSA rock, been a big fan since Songs for the Deaf, which helped me get into heavy music at the tender age of 11-12, First it Giveth is still an absolute banger.

IMHO - Songs for the Deaf > Era Vulgaris >
Lullabies to Paralyze > S/T > Like Clockwork >
Rated R

all good albums, and i chuck Rated R last because it's to slapshot throwing paint at the canvas for me, but I understand why that makes some people say it's their best album, tension head, auto-pilot and parasol still kick ass

nice too see someone likes era vulgaris too. most people tend to shit on this album for whatever reason

Granted it takes a few listens to digest and I constantly have a friend telling me it loses steam by the end like a broken fucking record, but I love it.

>Misfit Love

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

great gateway from hard rock to metal, but once you've made that transition it's difficult to return to them

...metal...

It's such a great album though. Tracks like Turnin on the Screw, Battery Acid and I'm Designer are some of the greatest QOTSA tracks. I think Lullabies is their weakest.

gateway, like a space in between the two, not metal itself.

pretty gay desu

I don't like them. I like kyuss a lot tough.

solid band, but their only albums that really stick with me throughout are rated r and songs for the deaf. but they always come up wth a few good tracks on each album.

better living through chemistry is defo the best thing they ever did, that song is fuckin majestic

SFTD > Rated R > Like Clockwork > Lullabies > QOTSA > EV
Era Vulgaris is still incredible though

>don't think he does drugs anymore

i've never seen someone this high, also interesting video

youtube.com/watch?v=AJDUHq2mJx0

Gay band

white supremacists

Lmao I was thinking of that video too. Holy cocaine, Batman.

Then it's not rape you retard.

wtf are you guys talking about. he is not high in this video

Isn't the frontman from the band that run like pussies in bataclan ?

One of the last great rock bands, they write solid riffs and Homme is a gret vocalist

Are they planning to make new album?

>Are they planning to make new album?
According to Wikipedia , yes.

6 fantastic albums. Most consistent band of the past 2 decades.

When Josh chooses to surround himself with musicians that are more talented than him, his work is fucking great.

This.

Its literally Sup Forums the band

Amazing band, Homme is a genius.

i think josh momme is alway high as fuck

debut is the best album

rated r and sftd are good

rest are noodly buttshit

Like Clockwork became one of my favorites.

I just liked the feeling of it.

Tumblr would disagree

Pretty average, can be enjoyable to listen to I guess

Any plans for a new Them Crooked Vultures album?

Used to be indifferent to them. Then something about Like Clockwork just clicked with me and I went back and explored their catalogue. Now they're one of my favorite bands.