Was C created by a soyboy?

Was C created by a soyboy?

Attached: Ken_n_dennis.jpg (310x201, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TN266WkrPRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dennis Ritchie
>soyboy
pick one faggot

They were OG bearded hackers, they're the people the soy-latte rails devs are trying to look like. They are definitely not soyboys

It is a well known fact the original Unix team actually travelled to the future and stole GNU for corporate gain.

>beard
>open mouth
>uses a *nix

"Yes"

#include
#define YOU 0
int main
{
printf("No.\n");
return YOU;
}

I thought they stole it from Apple, kinda like how Microsoft ripped off their GUI.

More like how both gates and jobs ripped off researchers at xerox parc

>full beard not soyboy patches
>smiling from his accomplishments not a nintendo switch
>created unix

We don't need this on Sup Forums. Please report and move on.

>>open mouth
That's called a smile...

PENIS

>t. soyboy

Faggot and OP were both known as bundle of sticks years ago.
Surely soyboy meant something else in the 70s.

you do realise there is nothing manly about dev, or tech in general?

>be me as it's all I can be
>at bar
>talking up girl
>ask what I do
>"Program, make apps"
>"Oh, those times wasters my bf uses?"

I don't know about that man. If so, why do men tend to be over-represented in the tech industry? I mean, it's not so masculine as, say, the automotive industry, but still.
Unless by "masculine" you mean things chicks dig. Then yeah it's not masculine at all.

>why do men tend to be over-represented in the tech industry

Because of the sexist fucking patriarchy, that's why. Every FOSS projects CoC should basically just say "if you're a cisgender male, either cut your dick off or kill yourself".

>chicks
In other words, toxic, priviledgelord pigs like yourself.

>If so, why do men tend to be over-represented in the tech industry?
there may be an abundance of men in tech, but virtually none of them are masculine. it's an industry that is still primarily made up of the kind of people that were bullied in school so it's weird to see people on Sup Forums try to label others as soyboys, when they work in the most soy industry outside of hairdressing and the theater.

Theater's pretty bad, but television and film acting aren't any better. Male actors in general are men who wear makeup and play make believe for a living, which is utterly faggy. However, you left out the sex industry. I think a male prostitute is slightly more gay than a developer.

jelly much?
>yfw
youtube.com/watch?v=TN266WkrPRs

You have a shallow and onedimensional view on masculinity, it seems.

that's the view most of society has on masculinity and the only people that think differently are the toads that work in tech and think that anyone views them as something that even begins to resemble masculine.

Yet who would the average women fuck, an actor or a fucking code monkey?
What's more manly, having enough social skills to be able to convey any possible emotion and good looking enough to be picked to be shown on TV, or spending your time in an office getting orders from a pink haired fat pig staring at weird symbols and picking at a keyboard all day?

ya this guy is right. programmers always were and always will be somewhat autistic weirdos

Dr Robotnik

touche

>long hair and beard
>therefore that person is a soyboy

t.soyboy, only such a faggot would pull a conclusion like that

Society is soy.

soy didn't exist back them you stupid

No. Those are grognards. Very different type of beast.

>open mouth
Please tell me you're not actually this stupid

Most people don't even know when they meet a programmer, it's not an expressive profession like marketing, acting, arts, etc. There's just this wild and unrealistic stereotype perpetuated by movies and tv shows.

it's because women don't want to be near the manchild heavy industry.

The average women would fuck and eventually marry whomever earns good amounts of money e.g. highly qualified it experts. Bot some pretend people whose skillsets rapidly deteriorate past the age of 30.

>perpetuated by movies and tv shows.
it's perpetuated by programmers as soon as they open their mouth.
they can look as masculine as they like but the soy comes tumbling out as soon as they start talking. nobody hears a person introduce themselves as a dev and thinks of masculinity. it's not TV but experience that informs those views.

>Not some pretend people whose skillsets rapidly deteriorate past the age of 30.
Funny that you say that. The reality is that women under 30 don't give a fuck about who makes the most. They just wanna have fun (with chad).
It's only when the looks begin to fade that they turn into the IT cucks to support them, in exchange for shitty sex about once a week.

interesting theory

It requires a scientific outlook,which is a masculine trait.However with women and faggots like you it's definitely this is changing for the worse.

They are homosexual faggots

Attached: 6A149F1E-05BA-49EA-8AF0-2587EEC01B5F.jpg (640x480, 76K)

What the hell supports this position even? Programmers are intelligent people, they have to be for this line if work. The rest is some people having noticed a literal sperg and confirmation bias.
The vast majority of actors are poor as shit for the effort they put in, and living role by role is a joke of a proffession. Bad futureproofing is not a sign of adolescence and manliness.
Statistics don't show that trend but okay.

Surely it's painful to see the world like that. Don't be so narrow minded, faggot.

cmon now, you can't apply the standards of today onto the historical past

Attached: letsGo_meigne.png (610x531, 188K)

>It requires a scientific outlook,which is a masculine trait
tfw they actually believe that

>The rest is some people having noticed a literal sperg and confirmation bias.
lmao then why hasn't this happened for other professions? just because? it couldn't be that stereotypes are true, nope, never.
>Statistics don't show that trend but okay.
sauce?
t. codemonkey

IT has spergs, acting has gays abd psychopaths, politics has child molesters, etc. What's your point?

Sure, and then you woke in your parents room again. Stop [LARP]peeing in bed Timmy.

that tech is seen as unmasculine as the theater or other such industries, but most people in the industry are wearing blinkers and thinks society sees them as akin to lumberjacks or some shit.
mass-delusion on a grand scale.

Completely unrealistic, where are you getting this from?

fpbp

This is how you shitpost boys.

Go and be twelve years old somewhere else