I'm about to become Grimes version of Ricardo

I'm about to become Grimes version of Ricardo.
Someone please help me ASAP

Other urls found in this thread:

dannydocandthehistorymakerz.bandcamp.com/releases
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/a-pair-of-glasses-were-left-on-the-floor-at-museum-and-everyone-mistook-it-for-art-a7049551.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try to kill her like Ricardo tried to kill Bjork, but this time, send the bomb in the mail after shooting yourself.

This is why music is evil.

Kys or kill her. Preferably both. Problem solved.

Just bee yourself :^)

elaborate

She is so fucking ugly, why would you ricardo her? Just look at those eyebrows and those fucking squirrel teeth

>squirrel teeth
>implying it's a bad thing

to be honest waifufagging will just make you feel unloved
it's one-sided and emotionally toxic

bump cuz i really need help

グライムウズズズズウズz
sssss

dannydocandthehistorymakerz.bandcamp.com/releases

ボンプ

Do it, FAGGOT

No, I'm actually being serious and you should do this all the way, no halfass, planned months ahead, learning from the mistakes of those who came before you (like Ricardo)

I urge you to do this.

What kinda help do you need? I know how to make small housemade explosives, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to get them to her successfully nowadays.

please don't hurt claire

It was about time we got another Ricardo. We deserve it.

but i don't want to hurt her, no matter who she fucks. i can't be that guy

I want you to demotivate me.. I love Claire, but I've almost finished editing my video diary.

"Thisis4U"
"REEARRGGHHH"

What did he mean by this?

Does it hurt, OP? Knowing this skin is not for you to caress? Those lips are not for you to kiss?

Imagine, just imagine. Winter is starting to gain strength as the very first, very fine snow falls gently outside in the urban landscape you can barely make out the window of the flat where, near the old but sturdy gas heater, a heap of blankets and pillows barely covers the entangled bodies of one Claire Boucher and a very, very lucky individual. This person wakes her up with a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Breakfast"? He sais. She smiles and whispers "five more minues". Everything is fine as far as this man is concerned.

This man will never be you. Never. You will never be this man. And if you cannot be that man, no one should. You know in your brain, OP, you know in your brain that the only way to stop this is to stop her. Stop her forever.

You're already "that guy". You're too deep into this.
>I love Claire

You don't know, you will never know what love is. This is true and it pains you. The only way to end that pain is to end its source.

You know what to do.

> Winter is starting to gain strength
There is no this kind of winter in LA.

You're not in L.A. no more, boyo

Tell me, OP, how does this picture make you feel?

OP if you bury a body about 3 ft under a dead dog, police dogs will have a hard time finding Claire I mean the body

bloodthirsty

And what do we do with thirst?

ROFLMAO, she is fucking that fat neet slob? he looks like he came straight from /r9k/

But Claire loves dogs...

says a dignified Sup Forums tripcode owner

Great, that means she'll most likely have one handy when you kill her, so you can use that one.
I know, right? Just makes OP more pathetic than he already is.

nope, they don't fuck
he looks like he is not interested in sex
also he is kinda feminist

Or even better, get a dog and use it as bait to strike a convo with her. A very young puppy would be ideal, so you can tell her all about how your dog had puppies not long ago and "would you like to see the rest they're with their mama over here".

Bam, shovel in back of the head. Next kill the dog and use it as a distraction.

>independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/a-pair-of-glasses-were-left-on-the-floor-at-museum-and-everyone-mistook-it-for-art-a7049551.html
you could literally go to jail for posting this

>he is kinda feminist
>therefore he is not interested in sex DUH
You could go to jail for pirating music.

OP, I'm not suggesting anything, but if you bury a body at a 45° degree angle face down, cover the mouth and nostrils, and pour homemade yogurt into the asshole the worms will be done with the body in record time, about a week to 10 days.
Just throwing an interesting fact out there.

Yeah thanks user
Currently tracking IP addresses of everyone who posted in agreement. Going to get in touch with Sup Forums's legal team and then press charges.

Grimes is a goddess and can't die. You can though.

this is a very good point

why the fuck is this board so creepy

seriously what the fuck am i reading?