The name Anal Cunt came from Seth Putnam's attempt "to get the most offensive, stupid, dumb, etc. name possible"

The name Anal Cunt came from Seth Putnam's attempt "to get the most offensive, stupid, dumb, etc. name possible"

Whats the most offensive, stupid and dumb band name you can think of, Sup Forums?

Muslim Anal Nuclear Holocaust

The Nigger Kike Cunts

Niggercaust

Radiohead

SJW Cuntcucks

Consensual Sex in the Missionary Position under the Bedsheets while Holding Hands with the Lights Off.

we have a winner

Radiohead are the most banal and insufferable band. They're literally *THE* entry-level, gateway band to 'proper' music, and their naive fans need to stop projecting all this bullshit onto them as if to say they're anything more than that.

If you consider yourself a Radiohead fan, then you simply need to listen to more music beyond the scope of the Sup Forums essentials and P4K. Radiohead are white bread and nothing more.

Animal Semen Collectors

Montie

I masturbate to "Buyer's Market"

Canal Aunt

Raping Grandma

Throwing Acid at Children

Literally Pedophiles. No I'm Serious, We Molest Children. Also hail ISIS. Trump 2016

Cemetery Rapist

Peter Scully Fan Club

#FreeCosby

Small Dick Sissy Nigger Cuck And His Homosexual White Supremacist Boyfriend

This

Purulent dead newborn
Cock-impaled nun
Imploded rectum
Malpracticed extirpation

>Nirvana is a state of bliss obtained through leaving behind the self's desires, wants and realities in favour of peace and surrendering to the four noble truths
>Band is nothing but whining about being alone and how nobody gets us

you're pretty good

i had an idea for a stupid hardcore/punk band that was basically just recycled trash talk riffs and i wanted it to be super hyped and jocked and eventually end up in noisey vice and then quit after meeting meredith graves at some free dumbass converse showcase.

band was gonna be called "Knigger Knife"

Can i use this as a song name for my powerviolence band

are you ok user?
i think you forgot to breath there

Shit Dildo

has a nice ring to it

Hull have just achieved promotion to the premier league

The Retarded Crippled Elderly Jewish Gay Disabled Niggers

>The Bible
>Jesus Christ
>Gun Rights
>The Constitution

At least in modern-day politically correct "Amerika" these are offensive....

There was an English band in the 80's called The Fucking Pieces of Shit. They didn't go far.
Later came back as Tebbitt under Rubble which won't mean anything to any of you.

OP

bowl cut boys

Was in a grindcore band called Childmolester once. It was so offensive we decided to split up

Intracerebrally Consuming Cephalalgia Through The Cranium Macerating Debrisfucked Manure Ingested Remains Of The Mindfucked Cataplexic Wicked Mankind Whom Fistfucked The Progenies From The Deepest Depths Of The Analmaggot Raped Human Pieces Of Erotic Shitmasses Which Gave Birth To Worthless Eunuchs As Travesty For Cumstained Whorefaced Sluts Enslaved By This Stupid Society Full Of Fetal Garbages

Otherwise known as 55gore