I want to finally cut the ties with this piece of bloated spying shit now I'm on lineage but the only pain in my arse...

I want to finally cut the ties with this piece of bloated spying shit now I'm on lineage but the only pain in my arse is not having google maps and my contacts. Can anyone recommend decent alternative to both?

Attached: images (5).jpg (384x384, 9K)

Davdroid for calendar/contacts
There is nothing that comes close to maps

Wasn't there a way to install maps without gapps?

Osmand or maps.me

This, also contribute to osm niggers.

I have to specifically type: "pussy cunt vagina" to see some flaps.

>Can anyone recommend decent alternative to both?
a pad of paper.
the contact list on a not google phone.

A dedicated gps device.
a physical map

buy a dummy $100 phone which you can use for google services you need and can't replace - create new everything for it and don't link it to your old data

LineageOS
MicroG with local GSM and Wifi backends
Xposed for FakeGapps and XprivacyLUA

Not 100% safe, but it lets you use Google Play Store and Maps with most of the botnet and bloat removed while still being able to use Whatsapp etc

Maps.me

oh and davdroid for contact, calendar and task sync to either your home server or pc (I use radicale and thunderbird)

They will immediately link it to his old data using his usage patterns.

Not likely if you use it for a handful of services. How would they link you if you use google maps almost exclusively on it? By location? no chance of that

what is pocketmaps?

There is a chance of some linking for sure, you don't even need to have a google account to search for something on one computer and have ads related to that pop up on another computer on your LAN. They do tie things to your IP.

>no chance of connecting by location
Are you sure, bud? Have you heard of this thing called an IP adress?

get another prepaid sim and use it to connect to the internet

Is there an alternative to davdroid for iPhone that doesn't require me running a home server?

I have a feeling these skills aren't taught anymore.

You could try HERE We Go in replacement of Google Maps.

>giving up google maps because you are a parinoid pedo
Ishygddt

You'd still have a google product on your phone spying on you

This isn't stone age no more, grandpa.

Maybe take a picture of a fucking map?

lol

HERE we go is great

I've used Nokia here maps, works great online and offline, with timetables and shit. Life without jewgle is great for battery. I lived two years without goygle.
Also you can use magisk module for injecting gapps on demand. Switching them on whenever you need them, but I have not tried that myself, going to, because some banking apps start to require google framework.

Yalp store and Fdroid for playstore alternative
MicroG.org for google play services

Apps:
MiXplorer: file manager
Silence: encrypted texting
Newpipe: youtube
Simple Gallery: photos
KDEconnect: recieve msgs on linux
AdAway
AndOTP: open source 2FA
mpv-android: video player
documentviewer: pdf, epub, xps, cbz