What kind of music should I listen to if I want to meet cute short hair girls?

What kind of music should I listen to if I want to meet cute short hair girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUgDfo-vHuk
youtube.com/watch?v=zY9PZ4Hr1CE
youtube.com/watch?v=FXMVjxS4g1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Diet Cig

Emoe

the smiths

she's cute as fuck
>tfw alex will never be my gf

muse

my name is alex. i'll be your gf

only if you're male-to-fem adrognynous

i have the body of a borderline anorexic female, does that count?

are you a boy or a girl?

chef boyardee

this kind of music youtube.com/watch?v=TUgDfo-vHuk

I want to punch every girl who paints wings on her eyelids and draws cartoon black eyebrows on top of her real eyebrows

>translation - I want to fuck every girl who paints wings on her eyelids and draws cartoon black eyebrows on top of her real eyebrows but they think I'm disgusting and I cry because I'm so alone

kek'd

guys, i'm below average looking, will I ever get a cute girl as my gf like this one?????

Guess Arya Stark grew up didn't she

panic at the disco and the 1975 good luck theyre shit

>translation - I feel threatened by internet men's comments on my shit tastes so I make up fictions about them

you'll be fine

theres this really cute girl @ my school with short hair, I think it's dark blue. she has a really cool fashion sense, also she's a stoner. I'm only acquaintances with her through mutual friends but I know she listens to AnCo, weezer, RH, Beach house, DIIV, mac demarco, tame impala, st vincent, crystal castles, grimes, etc. I only know this from talking about music with her a couple times, also played guitar with her once.

you just gotta find the right qt, user. there's one out there for you. 7 billion people, remember that

>dyed hair
>stoner
>pleb taste

why are cute girls invariably loud normies who have never experienced depression or loneliness in their lives?

>girls
>"cool"
>listening to AnCo
>being musically talented

well meme'd my friend

Dude. You don't know women at all.

because they never face true hardship outside of what they apply to themselves for attention

>translation - sniffle

Sounds like any other hipster stoner girl

tell her to fuck off back to /r/indieheads

so does every hipster girl under the age of 25

look, girls don't care about music. men like the intricacy of things, girls don't give a stuff - they mostly have 'best of' compilations

the pixies

>it's another Sup Forums users act like they're some authority on women episode

those elf ears

>tfw got my short hair gf into jazz
You guys, we can make it

who is this cum plum?
how did you find a qt, short hair gf?

We've been dating since middle school, you just have to find the first one that gives you attention and latch on forever

>middle school
fuck you, that was the last time I had a conversation with a female outside my mother

>short hair girls
mynigga.
anyway listen to rockabilly.

Have you tried dating traps?

Nice dude, I've only met like one girl with short hair where I live. And she was married.

I hope one day all women will cut their hair short, because it really does look better.

Wow man
Go to a shop and talk to a cashier

>I hope one day all women will cut their hair short, because it really does look better.
are we just gay?

I think it's just repressed homosexual tension.

Nah, girls with short hair are like ten times hotter than guys. And girls with long hair for that matter.

those eyes tho familia. cute af

is this post girls with short hair now?

I have a slimmer of hope, don't bury it just yet.

this qt3,14 was posted on Sup Forums yesterday

Just keep it music-related

she's perfect
any more?

1/2

i hope she has a cock

2/2

this is the most 10/10 girl I've ever seen

RH?

i'm guessing radiohead

radiohead

>tfw id bang this to hell and back if it was a boy

I NEED MUSIC FOR THIS FEEL

youtube.com/watch?v=zY9PZ4Hr1CE

>tfw i will never have a qt trap gf/bf
music for this feel?

thanks cute

thanks

Once, when I was in high school, a 7/10 short-haired girl ended up next to me in one class. Without saying a word, she handed me one of her earbuds. She was listening to System of a Down - Deer Dance. It was completely new to me, and I was spellbound for a minute or two, before she took it back.
She was also in my guitar class, and would usually ask me to tune her guitar for her. Unfortunately, I was a late-blooming autistic beta.

what's she doing now user?

She's a research assistant at our national university. Not sure what field.
>tfw I was a research assistant to one of my music professors at uni

She had a stormy on-off relationship with a dumb manchild in my extended social circle.

Her mom is a hippie librarian of Scottish descent, and her dad was involved in organizing one of the open mic sessions I played at with my shitty punk rock cover band. He seemed really chill desu

"Don't think I haven't noticed you staring, user-kun..."

this is correct

>tfw you are a girl with short hair but you're not even close to look like the girls that have been posted on this thread

girls r dumb

>that feel when other girls can only fill me with disappointment and depression

>short hair thread
my nigs.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXMVjxS4g1g

>tfw no synthqt to hold hands with

that's ok
there's someone out there for you user

Thank you a lot. I wasnt expecting this kind of response desu

then stop being a fat tumblrina