/last.fm/

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN (seriously, download this)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
>COOLER CHARTS
lastchart.com/
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/hjeg
last.fm/user/blqbrd
last.fm/user/Shamepai
last.fm/user/-Moshjosh-
last.fm/user/CristianG101
last.fm/user/alicemizuki
last.fm/user/Fenyll
last.fm/user/sakatii
last.fm/user/spellox
last.fm/user/yonisl
last.fm/user/Porto881
last.fm/user/jaredcast
last.fm/user/Kobaruon
last.fm/user/darklink20001
last.fm/pt/user/Evanheads
last.fm/user/SculderMully
last.fm/user/CouldBeWhat
last.fm/pt/user/thaina_franca
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115
last.fm/user/free-dawg
last.fm/user/QuestoCalore
strawpoll.me/10337841
last.fm/user/Staaale
last.fm/user/girguy101
last.fm/user/Cavenyanson
last.fm/user/crywalkers
last.fm/user/GhostlyRain
last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT
last.fm/user/Josiah_Nugent
last.fm/user/bobfedex
last.fm/user/wizzxx
last.fm/user/fishfingered
last.fm/user/Dale515100
last.fm/user/JetBlacknes
last.fm/user/PioneerAnomaly
last.fm/user/tudammkawaii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey what's up guys, leave me some shouts

last.fm/user/hjeg

>Last 7 days I have been into John Frusciante, Tom Waits, Bob Dylan and The Band, Hüsker Dü, Tim Buckley, Joanna Newsom, The Beatles, Frank Zappa, The Residents, Fugazi, The Apples in Stereo, Stravinsky - Bernstein Israel Philharmonic, The Red Krayola, The Velvet Underground, Neutral Milk Hotel, The United States of America, John Fahey, Van Morrison, Wilco and Fiona Apple.

last.fm/user/blqbrd

death is my best friend
kissin on my skeleton
told me that i can't die now

last.fm/user/Shamepai

tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty you're listening to the boy from the big bad city this is jam hot

last.fm/user/-Moshjosh-

this is jam hot

...Let's try this...
last.fm/user/CristianG101

last.fm/user/alicemizuki

last.fm/user/Fenyll

Last 7 days I have been into 65daysofstatic, Bones, GoGo Penguin, Radiohead, Opeth, Burial, 上海アリス幻樂団, Sub Focus, Sergei Rachmaninoff, Candy Claws, Noisia, Xiu Xiu, Ace+, Fire!, Michael John Gordon, Death Grips, My Chemical Romance, Polygon Window, De Jeugd van Tegenwoordig and Ovall.

You're all great

last.fm/user/sakatii R8 me

bump

last.fm/user/spellox

Last 7 days I have been into Fugazi, The Mars Volta, Bad Brains, Hüsker Dü, My Bloody Valentine, Mr. Bungle, At the Drive-In, Natural Snow Buildings, Nirvana, Dinosaur Jr., The Stone Roses, Cap'n Jazz, Beat Happening, David Bowie, Minutemen, Pixies, Talk Talk, Butthole Surfers, The Smashing Pumpkins and Minor Threat.

Shout at me and stuff

last.fm/user/yonisl

Last 7 days I have been into Thelonious Monk, Marina & the Diamonds, Mouse on the Keys, Flying Lotus, Woodkid, Modern Baseball, malegoat, Tame Impala, Sepalcure, Dungen, Tancred, 뷰티풀데이즈, Giraffes? Giraffes!, Milt Jackson, Hiromi, San Cisco, Maduk, Kvelertak, Now, Now and B-Free.

last.fm/user/Porto881

last.fm/user/jaredcast

what shows are you guys going to soon? i'm seeing joyce manor and modern baseball on thursday and anco in september

last.fm/user/Kobaruon

Last 7 days I have been into Fleetwood Mac, Weezer, Big Black, My Bloody Valentine, Talking Heads, American Football, Cocteau Twins, Faust, The Mountain Goats, The Beatles, The Kinks, Animal Collective, David Bowie, Stereolab, Elvis Costello & The Attractions, Can, Grigory Sokolov, Portugal. The Man, The Beach Boys and The Chameleons.

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into The Beatles, Richard Wagner, Ludwig van Beethoven, Bob Dylan, Frédéric Chopin, Johann Sebastian Bach, Naval Research Laboratory, Dave Van Ronk, Psalters, Charles Mingus, Johannes Brahms, Morton Feldman, Mats Erlandsson, Arsène Souffriau, Roy Orbison, Chanticleer, Luciano Cilio, Michael Pisaro, Bunny Wailer and Chet Baker.

last.fm/user/darklink20001

Where you seeing anco in september? They're playing here (Calgary) that month. Not a super big fan but might go check them out.

Next week there's Garbage Daze which is a mini fest, cool garage and punk bands and stuff.

Later in June there's Sled Island which I actually took time off work for, so I can volunteer a bit and see a fuck ton of shows.

3x3 Last 7

last.fm/pt/user/Evanheads

>Last 1 month I have been into Radiator Hospital, Dore Mear Beon, The Mineral Girls, Radiohead, The Lemonheads, Heccra, Real Swell, Nouns, Trinitron Meets the Mars People, Nico Wussy, Furnsss, Glocca Morra, Quarterbacks, bulldog eyes, Tera Melos, This Will Destroy You, Arthur Shea, Marseille, This Town Needs Guns and Wavves.

last.fm/user/SculderMully

last.fm/user/CouldBeWhat

seeing them in a venue in southern california

last.fm/pt/user/thaina_franca

Last 7 days I have been into Oneohtrix Point Never, The Microphones, Grouper, Nick Drake, Dean Blunt, Flying Lotus, The Beach Boys, Blank Banshee, Birdy Nam Nam, Bob Dylan, Nico, Blonde Redhead, Candy Claws, Nate Hall, Omar A. Rodriguez-Lopez, Giles Corey, James Blake, Panda Bear, The Mars Volta and Aphex Twin.

Rec me stuff, give a shout, be kind.

>Sua compatibilidade com thaina_franca é Muito alta.

This is good. I think?

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

Last 7 days I have been into The Locust, Bones, Xinlisupreme, Unwound, Flume, Insect Warfare, Digitalism, James Ferraro, Kendrick Lamar, Blank Banshee, Every Time I Die, Ford & Lopatin, The Roots, XXYYXX, ゆらゆら帝国, Coil, Daft Punk, Young Thug, Liturgy and The Mars Volta.

any rec is appreciated

Maybe it is

bump

last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115

1 shout = 1 "Free Gucci" t-shirt

last.fm/user/free-dawg

>Last 7 days I have been into Earl Sweatshirt, Kid Cudi, MellowHigh, Mick Jenkins, Bas, Tyler, the Creator, Jimi Hendrix, The Hotelier, KYLE, Citizen, D'Angelo, Moose Blood, Nxworries, SBTRKT, The Shins, Freddie Gibbs, Geto Boys, Grouper, Pharoah Sanders and Daniel Caesar.

Leave me shouts and recs

last.fm/user/QuestoCalore

strawpoll.me/10337841

last.fm/user/Staaale

last.fm/user/girguy101

:33
last.fm/user/Cavenyanson

last.fm/user/fkalachlan

>linkspamming with no conversation
God damnit Sup Forums

This is why you have no gf

It's hit or miss, sometimes we get discussions that last for days, sometimes not. It's worth a try though

last.fm/user/crywalkers

how was your day at work, Sup Forums?

Mine was rough. down two cooks is no way to go through rushes

no, I have no gf because I'm ugly and scared to leave the house

don't presume to know me

Get some rest, user

pastemytaste and the charts don't work with my lastfm

last.fm/user/sonoswag

how's ikuta school

How was your day, user

Chill. Woke up at 11, ate leftover pizza and caught up on youtube scripts. Went for an afternoon drive, washed the car. Now marathoning KEXP live performances. Right now a Funk/Afrobeat band called the Polyrhythmics.

Yours?

last.fm/user/GhostlyRain

Last 7 days I have been into Grouper, Aphex Twin, Bohren & der Club of Gore, Mount Eerie, Xasthur, Erik Satie, Hala Strana, Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers, Mono, Natural Snow Buildings, Pram, Current 93, Big Blood, Fishmans, Sun City Girls, Dead Can Dance, DeepChord presents Echospace, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Boris and Kauffman & Caboor

Pretty good, went camping last night with some friends and currently listening to Liquid Swords.

watery blue
they lie
and are lied to

last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT

but I do have gf
pic related

last.fm/user/Josiah_Nugent

>Last 7 days I have been into The Olivia Tremor Control, Tom Waits, Ec8or, Skinny Puppy, Godflesh, Neutral Milk Hotel, Sleater-Kinney, Ariel Pink, Aesop Rock, Pixies, Songs: Ohia, and Kveltertak

w-why would I have a gf
I am already a girl

yo

last.fm/user/bobfedex

kino was pretty great

last.fm/user/wizzxx

whateve..

last.fm/user/fishfingered

I'm into Animal Collective, The Residents, Autechre, Death Grips, Tim Hecker, Melvins, Aphex Twin, Primus, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Venetian Snares, Black Dice, Xiu Xiu, Liars, Skinny Puppy, Hella, Radiohead, Sufjan Stevens, Melt-Banana, Guided by Voices and Tool.

hello my future girlfriend

hi!

last.fm?

hello oldfag meme

last.fm/user/Dale515100

1 - UNDERTALE Soundtrack
Toby Fox — UNDERTALE Soundtrack

why do girls always let me down

i-it was a confusing time in my life
I'll change I swear!

i'm by the way

last.fm/user/JetBlacknes

im gay

Holy shit, you weren't kidding.

well uh
yeah
you are

Haven't posted on this thread in a long time.

last.fm/user/PioneerAnomaly

Hit me with those recs, shouts and comparisons.

Last 7 days, I have been into UNKLE, Daniel Avery, Floating Points, Maurizio, Vessels, and Paul van Dyk, sort of deviating from my usual list of musicians.

last.fm/user/tudammkawaii

I made a new last.fm recently since it's too hard to get rid of music I listened to when I was like 14. Ignore all the Kanye, I accidentally left a Kanye playlist on while I wass out for a weekend.