Holy shit fuck kikebook I didn't realize they could do this...

holy shit fuck kikebook I didn't realize they could do this. I have an HTC desire 510 so I thought I wasn't pozzed cause only Apple is a botnet. What the fucking fuck, I'm not even allowed to uninstall facebook which came with the fucking phone. Fucking faceberg fuck

Attached: faceberg.png (622x835, 233K)

>only Apple is botnet
You're retarded.
Also, you can deny Facebook from ever getting your contacts on iOS.

>only Apple is a botnet
retard
at least iOS can stop facebook from getting to your contacts

The calendar in Android does the same. We tried telling you idiots but you wouldn't listen. This business model has always been unethical and should have raised red flags to anyone with any sort of morals.

Fuck off back to kindergarten you delusional manchild
>download a random app
>give it all the permissions you are able to find
>FUCKING HELL THEY KNOW EVERYTHING I GAVE THEM HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING TO ME

I swear I hate this piece of shit planet more everyday

And I cant even send this because it apparently is a spam
Fuck you hiro too

So I should get an iPhone? I think I remember they actually fought against an FBI order or something. Maybe they're based after all.

no, neither of Google nor Apple are anywhere near "based". Ignore the idiots here, ios is most definitely still a botnet, and has a long history of collecting user data.

Your only options when it comes to actual security and privacy are a phone with copperhead os, a blackberry, or a librem 5 when it comes out.

True. Checked my download I did a month ago, before removing Facebook. NOTHING under Contact Info, since I never shared my Contacts on my phone with facebook. Why the hell would I ever do such a thing?

Nah, man. This whole industry is flawed. It's disgusting that anyone would even consider it when it's dubious as to weither or not there is even any benefit to it. We don't need to be served ads in an environment where people have all of the information they need at their finger tips. Companies are pissing their money away when more people use Youtube reviews to base their next purchase. You can't escape the botnet on any major platform anymore.

>he realized just now
Its also saving your phone number and IMEI. Enjoy your botnet, newfag.

Oh yeah, and I forgot, all your phonecall and SMS metadata too.

Friendly reminder Facebook is integrated into Discord and if you've ever installed it on your phone, it sends off info to Facebook even if you have it disabled.

>trusting the contacts app
>not keeping contacts written on pad of paper and manual dialing

What if you don't have a Facebook and what if you created discord account via email? If you are using Facebook as a login for any site they are definitely data mining but if you register via email the data mining is shifted to the email provider. So like tinder forces you to use Facebook so that's definitely a Facebook botnet but discord allows email registration so less of a botnet but discord is botnet on its own and so you should use better options like irc, matrix/riot.im, signal, wire etc

it's called shadow profiles
feels good to have no friends :^)

>blackberry
are safe confirmed? I always thought they were over expensive piece of shit devices

>avoid the botnet
>normie friends send them your data anyways

Fandroids in he current year +1

Blackberries only in business still BECAUSE they are the safest and best option for enterprise users

So, msm is so mad they can't manipulate user generated news that they want to kill the whole social media thing?
good luck with that

The only way I know to get close to botnet free is to root an android. Then comes the hard part. Be very careful about what you install on it. Most apps are botnet. Not google, no apple, no social media, and no microsoft can be installed on your phone. If it was created by a publicly traded company, then chances are you don't want it.

Attached: 1521496211789.jpg (99x120, 4K)

This. They're also the only phones approved for sensitive government use as well. If it weren't for their security, they'd be extinct by now.

Hmm...

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-172657.png (1078x1709, 95K)

>only Apple is botnet

Attached: ijj1aSW.png (485x443, 22K)