/MOUSE/ - mice general

Mice general - talk about mice and shitpost about them
What is the best mouse right now for everything?

Attached: 81Ct9z3yi4L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1541751-logitech-g303-daedalus-apex-gaming-mouse-703.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FK2

g502 is the only mouse that does everything

too heavy
I've used it before and it's a brick
I'm using the g403 wired now and while great I want something a little better

I got g502 but looking into getting Rival 600 as well because it's tad too heavy for low sens fps shooter

never heard of it

sheeit
Is the Rival 600 any good or was it all shilling in the reviews?

I'll just buy it and see, got 2 weeks to return for free after all.

>its another logishit shill thread

>doesn't contribute
>just accuse thread of shilling
I'm generally interested in that Razer Hyperflux wireless mouse thing they are doing.
It looks better than any of the other attempts at not needing to charge a wireless mouse.

Attached: razer-mamba-hyperflux.jpg (800x533, 261K)

i have the rival 100, and have had it for about 3 years, nice simplistic mouse. the rival 600 looks a little cooler but dont think it lacks the same simplicity, i may upgrade to it soon

Limp wristed faggots

lmao it's not heavy as in heavy to hold but heavy for games
it's alright for web browsing or for big documents but the weight is nowhere near as good for FPS and other fast games

Lifting 126g with pinky is tough man

Whats the biggest, flat mouse I can get?
I used the Rival for years but Steelseries support is run by Jews and I refuse to buy another one

>Wireless mouse

>tfw have g700s and g703

G700s has useful buttons and better ergo
>But the g703 has that better sensor.

>muh pro counter strike

How hard would it be to 3d print a mouse? is it even feasible? I could fit sensor from some old mouse, but would it be rigid/light enough? I want to make something like pic related (overpriced af but idea is somewhat nice since it's only 67g)

Attached: ultralight.png (620x620, 178K)

>wireless
>t. eventually every gamer gear will be wireless
>t. will need to buy gamer microwave to heat up gamer fuel without affecting your gamer gear

It's a big guy

Attached: MVIMG_20180324_160646.jpg (2447x2673, 1.86M)

whoa.

are those speed holes for a mouse? damn.

Best all-rounder is probably the g903. No real flaws and good in almost every way.

Try FK1+

g203 for gaming
g602 for everything else.
But for browsing I'd rather use a pen tablet/touchpad since its quicker.

I wanna get a MX master 2s in white to match my aesthetics. But it looks like it might turn into a dirt magnet after the first day of use. Anybody have a white mouse that can comment on it?

>>just accuse thread of shilling
thanks for shilling

FPBP
Nice sensor, no silly lights or gamer bullshit. Kind of wish I had the old bumblebee design, but the new one matches my PC better.

Attached: KB036ZW_120099_800x800.jpg (800x800, 37K)

they probably memed this a bit, but apparently it makes the mous very light. But they are huge shills and I'm not going to pay $80 for 5 button mouse hence thinking if I could print something similar.

overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1541751-logitech-g303-daedalus-apex-gaming-mouse-703.html

pretty hard, but it's been done. pic related has a g303 pcb inside.

Attached: elratondefinitivo.jpg (1280x960, 306K)

Tried the G602 and didn't like it for my claw grip, then settled on the Corsair M65, best mouse I've owned for awhile

Bought the G703 that was on sale for $50 yesterday, was it a good choice?

I've been using a G400S for what seems like years now, since like 2013 or something like that.

Anyone here use a PS2 mouse for strategic purposes (gaming)? Do you see a difference. I heard that it speaks to the CPU in a more efficient way. I want to know if it's worth the time to invest in a PS2 mouse.

ps/2 sbf96 was i all i used for years because i had usb trouble. all ps/2 mice have shit sensors because they're office mice.

bought a G903 and immediately put it back in the box

everything felt off compared to the G502

feels nice in the hand with a rough texture on the top plastic, no software needed.

Attached: AZIO_ATOM_Mouse7-Large-1000x563.jpg (1000x563, 50K)

Problem: left-hander who cannot use right-handed mice whatsoever

Question: best left-handed or amidexterous mouse with no rainbow LEDs everywhere and without seven billion buttons?

Any good white gaymen mouse?

Razer Abyssus v2 if you want a small and low weight mouse. Zowie FK2/FK1 if you want side buttons, or steelseries sensei raw rubberized if you want a cheaper mouse with side buttons.
zowie and logitech both have white options for some of their mice

i unironically use the razer naga chroma wired.
really customizable, very precise, and i use the side buttons to automate my work
plus it feels really nice in my hand

do you use AHK?

Same, I just can't go back to not having a numpad for my thumb. I would change so I don't have to use Synapse, but sadly there aren't many other mice like that that appeal to me.

How’s the wired G403 Prodigy and is it pretty good? My friend got one as a gift but they’re giving it to me because they already have a steelseries mouse.

very good
it's lightweight and has a perfect sensor but it's got meh software and bad lighting with gimmick weight system

if this didn't last me over a month and charge in under an hour, i'd be interested.

i have no idea why people bothered with wireless mice in the past

oopsies

Attached: mx-master-black-gallery-1.png (800x687, 336K)

>250$

Is the Revel any good? Massdrop have it on sale at the moment and my Castor is dying.

Master 2S is awesome as long as you don't play CS or whatever. So comfy and heavy and the battery lasts forever.

Lads why is using a mouse so much different on Linux versus Windows? My G Pro is so nice on Windows at 800 DPI / no accel but on Linux it's so fucking shite
What do?

I got a Logitech g203 for 28 bucks and I couldn't be happier.

I don't play vidya anymore and I didn't want anything with gamur aesthetics.

dosen't licuck have built in acceleration?

Use libinput with a flat accel profile

It's a little slower than Windows but works great thanks user
Time for bhop

G703 or G903?

cheap logitechs are god-tier, right up there with my pic related microsoft mouse in my opinion. Light and disposable, yet they seem to last longer than any other $100+ mouse Ive gotten from other companies.

Attached: 31N7ENCV2ZL.jpg (500x437, 13K)

that's my mouse. Its fucking perfect.

>losing wired connectivity on purpose
Top cuck

he posted two shitty options
g703 is the least shitty of the two if you're a right-hander and you can use it in wired mode albeit with more weight since it still has a damn battery and wireless modules inside

Looking to replace my mouse as it is starting to die after about 3 years of use.
I like the shape of the Castor and the Deathadder as a point of reference.

Where'd you get one without the dinky lights?

Why does it seem like every mouse that's popular now is horsedick huge?

G203 and G Pro are tiny
They aren't that comfortable in my hand but they work okay.

Deathadder memed large mice into the spotlight and no new small mouse has taken its throne

that was my second favorite mouse

my favorite was the old intellimouse because it fit my hand so well. I wish they'd have made an optical version, because optical's much lighter than ball mice.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1065, 151K)

Is the g700 the only mouse with 4 buttons on one side right at your thumb?

Most I see have 2 or 2 on each side which is awkward or they go full numpad insanity on the side.

any recommendations on /csg/ tier mice?
just looking for anything better than the $15 walmart mouse i have now

you turn them off

Its pretty good. Around the same length as a deathadder elite but easier to grip at the sides.

Tracks equally nicely compared to g502, but way, way lighter.

Attached: 1520352394794.jpg (5157x2036, 1.25M)

I also had one of those back in the day. So simple yet effective

Most people doing the reviews are men, user
;^)

This. G502 master race.
Do you even lift?

Lmao 5.5plate diddy m8
G502 forces your wrist into a specific angle, and if you are a fingertip grip player it aint comfy, and you end up bending your wrist way more than palm grip players. My ligaments start aching after 20 minutes of mad flicks.

Are there really poor fags out there who aren't using the 3366 or 3360 sensor?

>Get G502
>Works for 2 years
>Install Windows10 (Bad idea)
>Suddenly right click no longer even registers

Back to lurking mouse generals I suppose, I really wish I could just get an authentic intellimouse thats not a chinese ripoff.

Tried deleting the drivers?

Shape > sensor

Attached: IMG_20180325_165055.jpg (3456x4608, 991K)

Behold the godking of ergonomics.

Attached: 554267-logitech-mx-ergo-trackball-mouse.jpg (810x456, 23K)

It'd probably be easier to take a mouse and drill holes in it.

why are all good mice only gaming mice these days?
should i get a g102 or an intellimouse from china?

because you get what you pay for and gaming mice have more expensive sensors and microcontrollers. also gaming mice are almost always wired, office mice tend to be wireless.
the g203 is a decent mouse. don't buy a chinese clone intellimouse unless you don't want to game with it.

My first 'gaming' mouse was Redragon Orion (m903) which had an absolute shit sensor which i dint realize untill it was too late but i loved the 2 side buttons. Soon after Lmouse started to act fuckey I bought a deathadder ergonomic on clearance at around $12ish. Sadly after 4 years of usage my DA took a fall last month and broke the mwheel along with fucking up Lmouse. Ivr been using a 2$ office mouse soon. Looking for a used/new mouse under $15 which is ///comfi/// with a decent tracking that has side buttons. Extra points if it doesent have bling lights.

how do i scale up the maxxed out sensitivity to use a ball mouse on a 1920x1080 monitor without acceleration in linux mint?

get a intellimouse optical ... or if you want a better feeling mouse stop using 2 side buttons and learn to bind things to the scroll wheel and get a WMO in black color instead.

nvm, found a solution on google.

I have small hands and adore the 203

Had a Deathadder around 3 years ago - it was perfect for my hand. The only issue was that it broke down right after the warranty period, thus ended up with a common Logitech RX 250, which is now breaking down after about 2 years.

Please recommend a mouse similar to the older Deathadder (know that currently there are a few of them). Heard something about FK1 but want your input. Thanks.

Attached: 26-153-168-11.jpg (640x480, 15K)

g203 is cute

can anyone recommend a mouse with at least 3 buttons on the left side for gaming?

using pic related right now and its too heavy and the battery doesn't last, want something lighter and wired which has buttons i can bind pgup pgdown and push to talk to

Attached: logitech-g700s-closeup-shot[1].jpg (1920x1323, 323K)

does it log your movements?

Razer mamba or g502 have 3 buttons.
If you want more check out the corsair scimitar

New DAE is good, but the grips on the side are a little slipperly.

Cant go wrong with zowie, but the 336x really is superior, zowie made a newer version with them, maybe check em out.
502 is heavyish at 121g but the tracking is amazing.
The rival 600 is best imo, tracking equally nicely as the 502 but weighing 98g.

I already own a G403 but it's getting crusty and has a rattling mouse wheel and was thinking of picking another one up. I can't stand the weight of wireless mice so these are my options.

Attached: Untitled.png (1037x676, 586K)

Deathadder Chroma, g102, or g302?

Forgot to add g203 to the list

G102/203 is the same mouse.

Ah ok, why the different name then? and which would you recommend?

nevermind, just googled it. It's a region thing.

Depending on your hand size and grip style. But for me G102/203 is good enough, decent sensor, okay shape.
Much better than G502.

Not comparing the 502, did you mean the 302? also, my hands are pretty average, and I have more of a claw grip style.