ITT: scumbag musicians you still listen to

ITT: scumbag musicians you still listen to

when will i return was dope and i didn't even care for to be kind much
the hype is real

Can't think of many people other than him I'd classify as a scumbag

>saying "dope"
>2016
kys

Another exception I remembered. This guy is a fucking dick in person.

>being mad at colloquialisms

essential rapistcore thread?

>Implying he's not innocent

>implying men are ever innocent
check your privilege you cis scum

Innocent until proven guilty, retards :^)

>listen to whites
i bet your gf cheats on you with other white ppl too, faggots.

its not cheating if i allow it and jerk off to it

>check your privilege you cis scum
Yeah, because nobody's ever made that joke before, right?

He's innocent. Free Gira 2016

>saying kys
>ever

Many hip hop artists.

kysmm

>max cavalera
>white

if not for his low-key nationalism i'd think he was actually a pretty decent guy. hell, i still do think he's a pretty decent guy.

>gf
>implying

why did larkin say she was a prison abolitionist and didn't want to punish gira but when he and people who knew them pushed back against her claims she threatened to call the police?

there were other inconsistencies in her story, also. on top of this loads of people came out in support of gira, including people like his ex-wife who really does not have a stake in it, given that she's an ex-wife. I mean I accept that horrible people can create music that I love, and that women are abused quite a lot, but the whole thing always came across as odd to me.

>not being a nationalist
Do you hate yourself?

Of course it's bullshit. OP was just counter-trolling

In case it hasn't been posted. This is everything that was ever posted on facebook about the accusation. I'd believe her if she hadn't done this twice to members in her previous band.

It's so easy because of how Gira looks and how he was when he used to be an alcoholic to believe any number of crimes gira could have committed. That being said, this is a man who's been making Rape Me-esq songs with a feminist undertone since the 80's.

>people forgive varg for killing a musician they actually probably listened to
>And yet can't forgive Gira for supposedly raping someone they will never listen to

Euronymous was a little shit who is better off dead. Just by using the image of Dead's suicide as a cover art he already deserved to die, and other members of Mayhem cut ties with him because of his attitudes towards Dead's death. I don't doubt he wanted to kill Varg.

I like Lou Reed, but I'm pretty sure he was an asshole

>implying Gira did it

faggot

That rape thing makes his music even darker and made me like him even more.

Fuck off whore go back to kitchen

i'm like 1000% sure that if the descriptions of larkin are true, she has BPD or bipolar or something.

t. have experience with BPD

One of the posts describes her missing her medicine and playing games with people or something, so she very easily could have goner off it and done this realizing how easily she could.

>if she hadn't done this twice to members in her previous band.
How is this important detail missing from every account of the story? I've read about the accusations on multiple sites and this is the first i'm hearing about it

Just because someone has BPD doesn't mean they lie about getting raped.

Innocent of what ? Did something happen ?

but he didnt thats a bootleg

still

Did she just accuse members of her previous band? or did she recant both of those.

Idk, I've known people who have lied about getting raped then actually gotten raped. Doesn't make the false accuser less of a scumbag, doesn't make the rapist less of a scumbag.

It doesn't, but when she has a history of making shit up and accusing people of rape, and when even Gira's ex-wives are calling foul, then you know that you need more than just a single accusation to claim that Gira is a rapist

He used Dead's bone fragments to make necklaces or something. And not just that, he was extremely arrogant and hated anyone outside of his narrow demographic enjoying his music.

>tfw there's still people who think she's telling the truth

fuck off

Falsely accusing someone of rape does make subsequent accusations harder to believe. If that's the case, then the only just thing to do would be to presume that Gira is innocent.

seriously why would he want to rape this pigface when he has a hot wife

Gira has much higher standards

That was the Heroes are gang leaders thing I believe.

fuckin commies

still one of my favorite bands though

also aaron freeman seems like a bit of an asshole after what he did to ween. masami akita also supports PETA, which i can't ever forgive.

He admitted that they had an evening where they were both drunk and he almost fucked her but he never did anything. Then again, he could have been just covering his ass given that nobody would believe him.

see

I completely and utterly agree, but people with BPD are completely capable of losing their fucking shit and doing very VERY hurtful things to people, I know this for an absolute fact and understand the feelings behind it thoroughly. I'm not trying to discriminate against Larkin for that but she genuinely comes across like a BPD person at times in descriptions of her character.

Then again she seems far too stable, so I really don't know.

Did you even read the story and what he supposedly did?

Also the reason we're saying that she lied is because her previous band has stated that she accused people of rape several times before.

Do you?
>that much low confidence you think your country loves you

I wholeheartedly believe that Euro intended to kill Varg.
>she seems far too stable
Bruh were you there for the thread when we went through her Facebook posts? Absolutely insane

There was that time where shortly after the post happened, Gira posted an interview with her that happened around the supposed incident where she said she really respected him, where the interview also said she believed she had attained enlightenment at like age 6.

oh, alright then

yeah I recall the interview with larkin about gira, which didn't really make any sense either. at that particular point in time she had never made any public accusations toward him, and it had been after the purported assault, and yet she was highly positive about him and his character. sort of calls into question why she would shower praise on her supposed rapist. even if she were trying to avoid talking about him negatively in public for obvious reasons, there is absolutely no logical reason to be so directly and highly positive about somebody who had raped her.

How exactly do you prove rape?
It's too easy to get away with, especially as someone famous

>Gira
>Scumbag
Pick one

With a rape kit?

>especially as someone famous
So we should just crucify Gira?

Gira isnt a scumbag and if he were is contributions to music make up for anything bad hes done or ever will ever do

Honestly Gira may be an asshole at times, but from a neutral standpoint, I highly doubt he actually raped Grimm just based on details from the both of them.

watch out for the slang police yall

What's that intense motherfucker like live?
I have yet to listen to Swans but a show is coming by near me and will probably look up the setlist and go see.

80s Gira was fucking psychotic live. He would jump up and land on his fucking back repeatedly during a song. He would prompt people to beat him up. He's get a running start and throw himself into a wall or something. He would also intentionally hurt audience members -- step on their fingers, spit in their eyes, punch them, etc etc. I think it had something to do with him believing pain brings out the soul by numbing the body or whatever.
Now he's a lot less reckless...he mostly just stays onstage and flails his arms around like an octopus. His performances are a lot better, though.

Oh wow that is pretty fucking intense
If I had to listen to "one" Swans album first what would it be?

Soundtracks for the Blind

Probably To Be Kind.

oh, god, another edgy teenager sucked into the fold before my eyes. i was too late.

Nah, not a teenager
I just never listened to them before and am up for anything just the huge discography put me off for a while.

People like you are a sad sight