Social networks are botnet. Prove me wrong

Social networks are botnet. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 29472211_361395291029287_4608309259304697856_n.jpg (540x401, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsuite.google.com/
gnu.org/software/social/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think you are using the term botnet wrong, kiddo

Attached: 1514874551023.gif (320x236, 2.93M)

This is why I don't use Linux.

>posted on a social network

Linux is a kernel, not a service

Just host your own instance of mastodon

Attached: cap_1466804448888_000003_01.jpg (960x540, 59K)

It's where people need to hear it.

Attached: quote-it-is-not-the-healthy-who-need-a-doctor-but-the-sick-i-have-not-come-to-call-the-righteous-but (850x400, 60K)

It's not as if the service being paid means you *aren't* still the product.

What do you think a kernel is?

he said on his cerified account with a picture of his face and full legal name

He never made it to Colonel, he was only Second Lieutenant.

Attached: 2nd_Lieutenant.png (1676x911, 415K)

Software.

17D Chess

Does this include decentralized internet technology?

Attached: Ipfs-logo-1024-ice-text.png (1024x1024, 70K)

And what does software do?

kek

If you don't know it then go (back) to Sup Forums or whatever shithole you came from.

So if I pay for a cloud service like Google's G Suite, does that mean that it is no longer botnet?

gsuite.google.com/

Attached: th?id=OIP.3wSRsHYVixeF_ZZIKBM1QwHaEL&pid=Api.jpg (474x267, 11K)

>he doesn't know that software is a service

No. Learn set theory, you brainlet.

>he doesn't know what SaaS is

>he thinks SaaS is anything but a service of a service
That's like saying Uber isn't a service because you use your cell service to call it up.

Uber's a scam though, they don't own any cars nor drive anybody anywhere, yet make the bulk of the money earned through their app. It's a prime example of what's wrong about our economy.

Whatever

Attached: a8ab5c3805e76a36e2c0542ead00bc0a0ecec02fc642c0e4b476509678a5cd2f.png (490x480, 160K)

Linux isn't commercial.

It's still useful for traditional solution providers like IBM and HP, who get their OS development done for free for them.

That has nothing to do with anything in this thread.

It does, you're still a product. More specifically, you're a free software-tester for them.

>ballistic calculations official
the more I find out about linus the more I question why he's just a youtuber now

thats complete fucking bullshit
>you guys are good, but the rest of you, you're (((sinners))) and you need to (((repent)))
And this is why islam is the only decent religion, everyone needs to follow the rules or you're thrown in hell, no original sin bullshit either.

Attached: 1521767371391.jpg (500x322, 20K)

No, fuck off.

Attached: Raheem_Kassan.jpg (960x960, 107K)

So if you drink the same water a company uses you're just a water tester for them? Fuck, I'd better start paying them for it so I'm not a product.

There's no such thing as "free" water, user. There's no "free" anything. Study economics.

Attached: Nestle+CEO+-+Water+Is+Not+A+Human+Right,+Should+Be+Privatized.png (760x380, 241K)

Define free.

>book that calls for equality, not through direct commie shit but by giving the poor a platform to better themselves.
>go to arab country, see CEO praying next to a construction worker and they shake hands and wish each other a pilgrimage afterwards
No, you. Enjoy the decline of your garbage "civilization" based on kike lies. Keep defending your masters until the bitter end.

>HAI DOMO! Virtual yuuchaba Linus Torvalds here!

>equality
Equality is degenerate.
>CEO praying next to a construction worker
That's top degeneracy.

Yup, makes sense you'd think that when you grew up in a society that has you worship your masters and their shekles.
Enjoy your controlled opposition ideas like your cute little nazi larper that you are.

gnu.org/software/social/

/thread

What if I just take it?

Arad and African countries are the only ones today with legal slaves. Your book can say whatever lies you want it to say

Yeah, look how our society progressed since we've freed the slaves, amirite?

Muslims only keep kafir as slaves..

I don't give a fuck about sub-saharans and most of the "slaves" in the rich arab countries are no different than mexican immigrants in america.
Most of the arab countries have lost their way of the quran as well, the kikes are near omnipotent as always when it comes to shilling degeneracy.

lmao nice b8

I can't

>If the service is free, then you are the product.

Good thing I don't use free services.