ITT: Future classics

ITT: Future classics

Not that album!

Obviously not that one

really? like you couldn't make an obvious flume thread?

because it's not well liked on Sup Forums? does this board influence anything?

Let's be serious for a moment now. This will be looked back on in the same vain as Pet Sounds 30 years from now.

a little bit

fuck white boy teenager trends. they have no taste, I was one

Very likely. Great around album. The most people on Sup Forums secretly love this album, but as always the memers came in and done what memers do.

It still amazes me that they got away with so much Christian lyrics. If they to be that shit down they might actually be able to stay mainstream

>Very likely. Great around album. The most people on Sup Forums secretly love this album
Here's your reply.

Or because it's actually not very good

this could happen considering how much it was praised by fans and critics alike

Am i right ?

The best album the emo scene ever made. They haven't been able to top it and I doubt they ever will

I don't think so desu. I liked it but P4K inflated its status and it will be forgotten long before GKMC and TPAB

>implying it isn't already

memes

shit

leave forever

Your taste is God awful.

Its a good album

sorry are u the fall out boy person? I'll admit I've never listened to it, Lol

to me they're just an MTV tween fantasy
joanna newsom is too rennaisance faire

Sunbather's vocals are too angsty

MPP has a few GREAT songs, but too much filler IMO

MBDTF is ok, but really its not revolutionary in my eyes

didn't listen to lamar either, Lol

there, I came clean.....happy now?

Best pop album of the decade

>disses albums without listening to them

holy shit lmao

when will this meme end?

this

The cringe

There's going to be more fusion between pop influences and trap, this is trap's 808s and Heartbreaks

haha no

It already is fampai

Not influential, but definitely one of the best albums of this decade so far.

Thats not Rodeo user

im just spitballing here but if youre young like most people here you probably thought the beach boys were 'just some surf boy band' before you listened to pet sounds for the first time so in the same regard calling fall out boy 'mtv tween fantasy' is a bit presumptious

Not even close

Eventually the popular bands do rise. We're still a couple years away from the critical reappraisal of Linkin Park and Evanescence but hell they're already pretending American Idiot and The Black Parade are good albums. I'm guessing by 2030 this is top 2000 on acclaimedmusic.

>but hell they're already pretending American Idiot and The Black Parade are good albums.

gr8 b8 desu fampai

I'm hoping. It's poppier and more atmospheric than their earlier releases, and the story is more focused. Some of the songs blur together on first listen, but there isn't a single bad song on this album. Even the interlude, "Yellow Moon" is fantastic.
This is throwback at it's best.

Rodeo is a masterpiece

HAHAHAHA... no

Not going to lie this actually is their best album, second would probably be Infinity.

AnCo is the Wonder Stuff of the 2000s. In 10 years they will be a punchline and then 10 years after that no one will know who the fuck they are.