Facebook scraped call, text message data for years from Android phones

>Facebook scraped call, text message data for years from Android phones

Not only that, but they had every single piece of information of your life. They know you more than you know you.

I really want to know how deep the NSA is in with Facebook. Can you imagine the thoughts of a top NSA figure seeing Facebook back when it was first starting?
>Guys, there's this fucking genius website out, people upload their pictures, addresses, phone numbers, political affiliations, religions, etc.
>Tell the engineers they're good. They don't have to work on program X anymore. We've got one.

Or, has it always been the NSA? We know NSA recruiters are ALWAYS reaching out to Harvard students, especially those majoring in CS. It would have been so easy for them to contact Zucc.

We've always known this, of course. I'm not a used, Facebook doesn't use me. Discuss Facebook and the NSA thread.

Attached: 27654603_2032660290320888_4973628907758468573_n(1).jpg (750x582, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2018/03/facebook-scraped-call-text-message-data-for-years-from-android-phones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck, I forgot the link: arstechnica.com/information-technology/2018/03/facebook-scraped-call-text-message-data-for-years-from-android-phones/

OP did you think this was the only thread up on this topic? I haven't looked because I don't really care, but I would lay money that there are at least four other discussions on this topic going on right now that you could have posted this in

u fukn wot m8

Facebook did nothing wrong

Attached: f43.png (800x445, 308K)

Sup Forums normies just found out about botnet
Congratz faggots

>pictures, addresses, phone numbers, political affiliations, religions, etc

As if all that information wasn't already available

Sup Forums normies always knew about the botnet. We've been discussing it for years, newfag

iphone wins again

Why act so surprised then, imbecile

haha, the guy's facial expression

Attached: angery.jpg (177x159, 5K)

image before that, looks like he's looking at her dick lol

Mfw there is no root options for my phone and Facebook is installed as bloatware

fucking tin-foil wearing incel.

Go back to Sup Forums, normie.

Facbook was always owned by the alphabet agencies.
Zucc was basically a patsy, they even made a movie about its origins so people didn't question it.

Thought this was already a known thing.
They didn't even try to hide it when they suggested my manager and coworker as facebook friends even though my facebook is under an alias with no friends of friends.

>her

Android fags btfo yet again....

Attached: image.jpg (750x388, 246K)

>he still uses a phone and argues which botnet is better

Attached: 1489624518369.jpg (511x428, 27K)

Ah, the plight of the manlet. He can never be sure if a woman taller than him is actually male.

How do you think zoidberg made his billions?

bump

>apps clearly ask for information they dont fucking need
>lol just accept it bro quit being a buzzkill bro like anons so fucking paranoid

>omg bro check this shit out theyve been spying on uslike wtf

also its been known fact that facebook scrapped your data from your profile and sold it to ad companies.

weve known this hsit for years, and if you didnt know it then you dont belong here.

HEY BIG LOBSTER !!

This only happens if you allow the app to access contacts.
Otherwise I think it also uses geospatial data.

Facebook has a code name.... Eagle Eye.... That movie was named after the Facebook code name. It's all one big surveillance tool of the state.

>tfw i've been telling people for years
>tfw its only mainstream now
>tfw you know nothing gonna change because normalcunt indiots are the only people who control the market

>>tfw i've been telling people for years
We've all been, user. Same with Net Neutrality. I've been talking about it since 2015. No one cared until it became mainstream. Likewise with every important topic. People are fucking zombies.

They said they are sorry what more do you want form them?
you know user, this is why nobody likes talking to you. You're always such a cynical asshole about everything.

nice picture, kel