UP IN DA CLUB - Why Song Lyrics Suck Now!

youtube.com/watch?v=sJpY5RgUOas

Well Sup Forums, do you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fvHe7-NHJ4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The Amazing Bananaman
>Didn't even hit play

>I'm too lazy to look for anything, so I'll just listen to Manson again

>agreeing with a banana fucker

who the fuck cares about lyrics

>going to the club and listening to the lyrics
what??? lol

Jesus Christ, all these alt right fuckers are unbearable. I'm pretty sure they all made a video on the same topic too.

>He still makes videos
Wow there really is no God

This video is old, but in any case he does still make videos and they're worse than ever

>AA
>Alt right

wut

Oh I know. I hoped he'd died or something in the past couple of years

Don't play dumb, he says the same things they all do

Pretty sure the Alt Right don't say "I Support Bernie Sanders"

BASED ANTOINE

I want the entire FilthyFrank crowd to fuck off from Youtube and all of Sup Forums, thank god they usually don't leave Sup Forums and specimen like this are a minority

If you liked that I have something beautiful for you.

>I want the entire FilthyFrank crowd to fuck off from Youtube and all of Sup Forums
This should be at the top of every page on this site

The people who don't get that Filthy Frank is supposed to ironic satire are the cancerous ones.

>The "I'm superior to club music" meme isn't dead yet

>Hahahaha it's le ironic u don get it
Kill yourself.

The people who think they can be "like Sup Forums" but never go there because they'd be tools to huge for even this place need to all fucking take a shovel to the face.

It's like Louis CK and Jack Black had a retarded blonde haired son

Oh he is 100% a shameless piece of trash with zero self awareness. I also think he thinks being an atheist means nobody should judge him for not abiding by common human decency.

its still shit regardless of it's irony.

It's enjoyable when you realize it's basically the new equivalent of Jackass.

No one who could manage to think and breathe through their nose at the same time liked Jackass

>he thinks all entertainment needs to be highbrow meme

> it's basically the new equivalent of Jack-a

no it's not you fool.

There's a difference between highbrow and not garbage. Try again.

fuck that jackass was a good time

Uh... that's not Filthy Frank my friend

Garbage is shit like Honeybooboo that's meant to be a modern day freak show.
Jackass at least took effort to come up with stupid ideas and then pull them off. It's cathartic in a "watch some stupid drunk guy fall off his bike" way.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fvHe7-NHJ4Q

These

Read again.

>makes fun of irony
>uses ironic insult

so many levels

Why do white guys keep thinking they're qualified to decide things like modern music being shit or all women being stupid? What's the name for this kind of dysfunction? Autism?

>guy posts Anthony Fantano
>you start talking about Filthy Frank's fans
I really don't understand

Why is this funny?

That's like someone saying "Rock music owns! Rock is better than any other music." And then I go up to them and say "I guess you're a rockist."

Read the post again.

>Makes fun of irony
No you dumb fuck I'm making fun of FilthyFrank and his hyper-ironic fans. Not everyone is trapped in Insincere Memeland like you.

This guy got fondled by one of his female coworkers, so I imagine he was bullied quite a lot. Bullying makes people vindictive, or in his case a loud-mouthed bitch

This was two years ago family

>Yes, I agree with the Amazing Atheist

Just tell me what I'm missing friend

>not even a minute in
>insults fast food workers
what a faggot

Doesn't he work in the fast food industry?

>ironic satire

>goes to check out his channel after being unsubed for about 3 years

>"AVGN vs Ghostbusters Feminism"
>"NUANCE IS DEAD (AND SJWS PISS ON ITS GRAVE)
>CollegeHumor Goes Full SJWtard
>"The Most Hated Atheist on YouTube"

>mfw

That's exactly what we do here.

>implying effort = quality

why does he keep slipping into a bad louis ck impression

I know it sounds buzzword-ey but the channel description reads
"Filthy Frank is the embodiment of everything a person should not be. He is anti-PC, anti-social, and anti-couth. He behaves and reacts excessively to everything expressly to highlight the ridiculousness of racism, misogyny, legalism, injustice, ignorance and other social blights. He also sets an example to show how easy it is in the social media for any zany material to gain traction/followings by simply sharing unsavoury opinions and joking about topics many find offensive.Yes, there is no denying that the show is terribly offensive, but this terrible offensiveness is a deliberate and unapologetic parody of the whole social media machine and a reflection of the human microcosm that that social media is."

I have so many memories of watching this guy on the 2012 presidential election in my middle school years
glad I'm not a middle/high schooler anymore

Even if something doesn't turn out to be good, you can respect the effort put into it.

I imagine that he only knows entry level comedians like Louis CK

>giving this fatass any views at all
saged hidden

you stop that

He isn't wrong about any of that, he's just the epitome of neckbeard and he makes me embarrassed to have the same opinions as him

I've never seen any of this guy's videos before in my life, but what from little background I found out... he got fucked by a banana.

Actually has a fedora on

I dunno I think he's self aware on some level

>makes fun of the hyper irony of filthy frank fans using irony, therefore making it doubly ironic

only two levels? *maybe* hyper ironic, but at least uber.

Well it's not like he's not retarded, so I don't see that being strange

I think people treat him like a complete idiot when really he's just somewhat cringey in that he still hasn't gotten past r/atheism-tier discussion

>got fucked BY a banana
Accurate

fuck me this was so painful
his videos try to talk about god not existing but all they do is prove that god is very real and he hates us

He's trying so hard to be like George Carlin it's embarrassing.

>thank god they usually don't leave Sup Forums

But Sup Forums is comprised of around 30%+ of that fanbase

>now
Is this guy trying to say that pop lyrics were at any point deeper than surface level?
If anything popular music now is better than it was in say the 70's when every single arena rock banded exactly the fucking same

really makes you think

I've shielded myself from the radio so long, I don't even know what songs play on the radio anymore.

>i miss the days when songs had lyrics about something
Those days arent over, you're just too lazy to look my friend.

reminder that Marilyn Manson is his favorite artist

Everytime I go to the club I take a notepad and write down some of the lyrics and compare them to 1700's composers. It's the only way I can enjoy myself

when i go to the club i never pay attention to the lyrics because i'm busy shoving bananas up my ass

But kirk cameron said bananas were proof god exists

Christians BTFO?

kinky

NO!

>watched this whole thing

>most surprising bit was when he literally said "whore"

just a man-child

>going to the club

I really hope none of you actually do this.

>he doesn't go to the right clubs

>not going to clubs and listening to lyrics