No! I don't believe it! Not Facebook!

No! I don't believe it! Not Facebook!

Attached: file.png (579x591, 147K)

>never used facebook
>google collects all my data
>google still thinks i live in colorado, mexico, and the uk all at once

normies are dumb

Attached: 1521844709587.png (1024x660, 139K)

Feels so good that I never gave them my phone number

What are the normie reactions. I want to see people pissed off when you know full well they blindly let Facebook access to their contents and other data on their phones/tablet.

Attached: 04146A3D-F01E-46E3-90A5-79C335D5854A.jpg (386x391, 26K)

wow just like every other app, did people really not understand where those friend suggestions were coming from

search #deletefacebook

It's on a tech website (arstechnica), so most of the comments are people going "well duh"

The app was requesting contact lists, but also getting and saving call logs which it didn't specifically request.

>google has my sekret hacking IPs
Lock your doors m8

It will be fun when normies discover things such as ghost accounts and AIs meant to "guess" shit about em.

They react only when they feel vulnerable. But if it's not that obvious it's OK.
- people forgot about Snowden
- Operation Orchestra? Wat?
- some proprietary software in hardware running independent? Probably to make my hw more secure.
No one cares about these. But...
>uses platform for free
>are shocked that platform collects their data to make money
Hmmm....

its a mix of "wow I didnt agree to this, wtf" and "meh..im not that important so i dont really care"

>only buy Chinese phones and always use a VPN

Feels good man.

nobody gets upset until the other team does it, better than nothing i guess

if any people who have your number ever used facebook you're just as fucked

check catalog

Yeah that's why it's even more retarded than usual.
>Facebook data mined us to help obama win. We are the normies. We love Facebook!
>Facebook data mined us to help that meanie Trump win. We are the normies. We hate Facebook!
I fucking hate this gay earth.

>checking the catalog.
Why bother when Facebook app is checking it for me.

this whole shitshow is funny as fuck. everyone knew facebook is a data hogging monstrosity but no one gave a fuck before it actually made headlines

Google plays dumb if your settings are privacy orientated. But occasionally something like maps will slip up and reveal they know your exact address

Is this a surprise? When Facebook made that Messenger app, and everyone was afraid to install it cause it was asking for a huge list of permissions, well one was to analyze your call data. So like, do you even read?

are normies really this stupid

..you realize if you have the app it already knows your phone number, right

Snowden is a snitch.
Zuckerkike is like all juden, all they care about is getting more sheckels.

Tons of apps do this, groupon for example

>Chinese phones
Well they're a snitch phone by china to begin with. Enemy of my enemy is my comrade am i rike ?

Why is this big news? Who fucking cares. A data selling company was caught selling data. The literal one thing they do.

>Snowden is a snitch.
>Zuckerkike is like all juden, all they care about is getting more sheckels.
Child slave colonies on Mars as well? Please delete this embarrassment.

>Chinese phones
>Well they're a snitch phone by china to begin with. Enemy of my enemy is my comrade am i rike ?

Your friends and family probably gave them your number — and all of your other details — anyway. That's the fucking problem with these apps and shitty social media in general.

Is CNN still trying to blame Donald Trump for this somehow?