You do dance at concerts, don't you Sup Forums?

You do dance at concerts, don't you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWdz8_uQhHE
raverswag.com/collections/all-over-print-everything
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah

what the fuck else should I do? stand still while there's music playing? nah that's fucking weird.

I do the "Kim Gordon knee bend"

youtube.com/watch?v=EWdz8_uQhHE

I wouldn't say I "dance" in the traditional sense...I just sort of move erratically to the music and the tone of the musicians' playing.

Honestly, I can move to any music. I move a bit at live jazz exhibitions.

I tap my foot
not sure if that counts

totally dude, when this song came on, everyone was getting jiggy with it

Honestly whenever I go to a concert with friends they just awkwardly stand around until I start moving around

I'm less autistic than they are and it takes me a bit to seriously cut loose but goddamn these people are like "no thanks I'll just stand at the back and listen"

Was at a punk show last summer no room to dance, it was in a convention center with a thin carpet on top of solid concrete floor, no seats so people just sat outside of standing people during boring bands during the final band I was so tired I had to dance to keep standing on my feet, still a great show.

Depends on the kind of music
Can't exactly dance normally to Swans or whatever

some people are probably anxious or just aren't loose enough. I'm literally always moving to music so if i'm at a live show i'm gonna be dancing lol.

I mean I understand the desire to not dance but it's so incredibly fun and cathartic

>accurate

this video is fucking amazing

I don't know how to dance.

yeah and I really do that "dance" the super low/deep knee bend

recently someone even copied me at the Big Ups show when I was doing it during the previous band Burnt Palms

I can't dance and I don't sing, and it makes people think I'm not enjoying the music, when really, I am!

Anything more than light head nodding to the rhythm is degenerate.

My gf told me to stop dancing at concerts because it was awkward. I'm that bad

That's exactly what I did when I saw Autechre last year. And most other people were doing the same.

I don't go out much, I'm massively insular so being at a concert kind of fucks me up, I get really emotional. I cried when I went to see Sun Kil Moon last year and he played The Weeping Song for Nick's son, but I was the only person on my balcony.

Studies have shown that dancing means you're a submissive person.

moshing is always fun

Oh, and I should add that the musicians themselves were also doing exactly that.

Source?

no I think it means that you aren't a socially assblasted dickhead

i only dance to death gripz

Exactly, that you're a degenerate that takes it in the butt. Outgoing persons take it in the butt.

okay keep standing in the corner brooding when at live shows, i'm sure you'll have loads of fun :^)

You're a faggot for laying such weak bait

You're a faggot for responding to such weak bait

After a couple shots me and my homies get out there and dance like complete fools, it's a blast. They are my only friends who like going to concerts and we only go to hop hop shows or DJ sets, I've never been to a rock show and idk if I would dance desu

Who /tooautistictodancewithaqt/ here? I know for a fact they're checking me out and I think I do want to dance with them but even when I'm smashed I make the conscious decision to act oblivious and just keep doing my own thing. Help me bros

You're a faggot

I can do pretty much anything without shame when fucked up on alcohol so I'm not sure how much further you can go without drugs

at concerts i try to assure myself that i'm not the center of attention and no one cares what i'm doing, but my social anxiety always acts up and i have to leave the show have way through. i hope no one notices

i'm too autistic to know how to dance properly

this is the extent of what i do. feet and arms steady, head/neck moving a bit.

>i'm too autistic to know how to dance properly

just wiggle your limbs to the beat it's not that hard

Yeah it's like some kind of deep mental block I have going on here

that part i can do. but i don't know how to make the wiggling not look utterly awkward, spastic, and retarded.

I know that feel

but seriously nobody is looking at you or thinking about you, really, they're focused on the music and unless they're checking you out or they know you already nobody will even be able to distinguish you from everybody else in the crowd.

1 beat = 1 limb wiggle

just remember that

10/10

th-thanks

This is Sup Forums, we're all faggots here.

For me the problem with this thinking is I actually do look at the people and think about them, I mean it only lasts a moment but it does happen

It's worse when you try to start moving and people around just fucking don't. Fucking middle aged people at Foo Fighters concerts. Or when you try to pull someone into the pit and they try to get hard and tough in front of their girl like damn dude relax.

>people around just fucking don't

God, yeah
The awkward mexican dude next to you who just keeps looking around

>pulling someone in the pit when they don't want to

no

>Or when you try to pull someone into the pit
someone you don't know?

this is literally the worst thing ever and needs to stop

I havent had someone literally pull me but similar things have happened and I just look at them like what in the fuck are you doing

Why are you at a rock concert if you're not going to cut loose? Sit at home and listen to the album then.

The worst thing? Everything's loud, people are having fun and you're going to stand next to the pit and get mad when someone tries to get you in? Step back then.

wow so really someone you don't even know?

seriously stop

>moshing at a Foo Fighters concert
you are the pleb here. you should go to concerts for bands that actually have a culture of moshing where the people in attendance understand etiquette, not just fucking light up the prime standing area because you're a high schooler

depends on the show- if it's something high energy then yes; however anything that isn't for dancing I tend to prefer to sit or stand still

Going to a Boris/Earth concert soon, what the fuck am I supposed to do?

Stock up on rave gear.

>raverswag.com/collections/all-over-print-everything