lol

nice meme

Yeah, but not as good as Loveless

And this is better than both

it's only okay, wasn't impressed at all really

its better than mbv the album, sure, but Ride

so is Souvlaki

MBV >> Loveless and Ride at all

Sometimes I forget just how full of abject plebs Sup Forums is until threads like this come up.

stereogum.com/5972/my_bloody_valentine_were_a_joke/news/

Well I mean they're different styles of shoegaze so like that's just your opinion man

name a better shoegaze band then

Alan McGee was a cunt though.

This article just tells me this dudes full of himself

no it's not you stupid fuck

good one

>le chris ott meme
epic familia

Going Blank Again > all

There aren't any better shoe gaze bands than those two shitty ones, which speaks testaments for how bad the genre itself is

what's ur favorite genre?

dude, they ruined his reputation and career if not his life, of course he's gonna act like he thought they were a joke all along

How did they

Dungeon grime

Going Blank Again > Nowhere

Incorrect. It's standard britpop with light distortion that some asshole decided to call shoegaze. To even suggest that Ride could hope to lick Kevin Shields sweaty ballsack, let alone make an album comparable to any of MBV's best work, implies a level of mental retardation as of yet undiscovered by man, until now. You've furthered human knowledge today friend, be proud.

this is the only acclaimed shoegaze band I can't into
it just sounds like fuzzy britpop

simply epic fucking meme band

You are right.

>He cannot appreciate the genius that are Ride

Honestly takes a level of plebeian incompetence to not be able to hear and appreciate the genius that are Ride, but instead peg them down to yet another britpop band. It's understandable for a pleb to make this mistake though, as Ride are not particularly immediate in their music. I made the mistake of dismissing them as well back when I was new.

MBV>Swirlies>(95% of other shoegaze bands)>Ride

I don't understand the complaints that this is "just" Britpop, whatever the fuck that means. Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Actually looking at the time, maybe it's because all the Americans are asleep by now, and everyone in here is a Brit. I honestly feel bad that you guys can't enjoy this particular brand of alt rock.

I have an issue with its cover. It's so fucking bad that I can't start listening to it.

>der the best writer from a leading music publication said this was good so i can't like it anymore

Ride was one of the core bands that defined shoegaze, britpop wasn't even a thing back then. Get the fuck out, child.

are you saying that this is not the best shoegaze album ever?