Has anyone on Sup Forums ever heard this album? I didn't see it in the catalog and I think it's pretty good...

Has anyone on Sup Forums ever heard this album? I didn't see it in the catalog and I think it's pretty good. It's called In the Aeroplane Over the Sea if your interested.

Everyone should also check out this album. It's really good despite being made a relatively unknown band.

The cover looks interesting. What is that, a drum ?

only to see what the meme was about

no you fucking imbecile its a potato

No it's a Native American head thinning apparatus, and she's looking to the side

If the joke is that Sup Forums does know this album, this is fucking horrible.

If the joke is that you're making fun of those kinds of posts, this is great.

>If the joke is that Sup Forums does know this album, this is fucking horrible.
>If the joke is that you're making fun of those kinds of posts, this is great.
This post is great because its pretending to not know that Sup Forums is in its 7th layer of irony, yet he's only claiming to be in the 2nd haha

SUCC

*gasp* the elusive 8th level

haha, its funny because I'm actually only on the 3rd level of irony but i'm pretending to be on the 7th and you're subtly claiming im on the 8th level lmao

all memes aside, this album is fucking suberb

all albums aside, this meme is fucking superb

Dude this is an important development. We should notify P4K, Scaruffi and Fandango asap.

Are you being ironic, post ironic, new sincere or just sincere?

nu sincere

I think he was actually claiming the post he replied to was on the 8th level.

Inside is yellow ;)

>>@#65242404
hello

Wow this thread is shit. Bring the real Sup Forums back.

It died long ago, user.

Thats what i, saying, the post he was replying to (mine haha) was actually only in the 3rd level of irony, but i inferred that i was in the 7th level of irony, and he claimed i was in the 8th because i low key acknowledged the 7th level of irony. In acutallity he KNEW i was in the 3rd level of irony but he didnt say that, he didn say what you'd expect, which is irony itself. At the very least he reached the 5th level of irony (because he was in a level of irony above mine+he didnt acknowldge it). its also possible he broke through the 8th level of irony by saying that I was in the 8th level

lmao tamborine lady think she slick... she dabbin!!!!