>Wrist cry
>Wrist cry

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRsJhKD2CfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that kid and his collective of "sad boys" bring the cringe

but idk, if you like them you like them i guess

as someone who dealt with depression in high school and is the same age as them, i really enjoy them. Bladee isn't in Sad boys though, they're a different group. they're just friends.

that said, if you're older, or mentally stable, i understand why the music wouldn't really resonate with you and that's fine.

i'm so tired of these pasty white kids mumbling in auto tune over otherwise great beats

really don't think i'll ever understand the appeal of the whole nerdy white kid + mumbling about pointless shit + auto tune thing

also this kid is just a shitty yung lean ripoff with no swag or anything that made yung lean interesting in the first place

>that kid and his collective of "sad boys" bring the cringe

It's literally Crawling In My Skin: The New Years.

Just because you're all about them "lol ironic aesthetics bro" that doesn't make it any less Linkin Park.

>sadboys and bladee
>accurately expressing depression
disrespectful. Viper yourself

>ripoff

they're friends, they've both been doing it since the beginning. neither of them ripped off anyone. in fact, bladee may have been doing it longer. yung lean just had memes on his side

what does this kid and his "sad boys" clique have to do with depression? its evident just by their videos that theyre a bunch of spoiled rich brats fucking around and in every song he has to mention how hes "sippin on some lean" and doing drugs

is that old face andre

I don't want to go back to that place again
Nothing will ever be the same again
Never even cared if it's fake pretend
Maybe you can show me what it takes to end forever
Emptiness it came again
When its from inside you know you can't defend against it
Writing but I can't press send
Kisses from the raindrops tell me wait again, one last time

yeah maybe it's more highschool depressed than real severe adult depression, but feelings are feelings and you cant demean someone because you don't think they're serious enough.

>>Blade is on my wrist it makes it cry, make it cry

son you need more curren$y in your life stop these corny backseat woes and chill

try listening to the music and not basing it off a music video?

Young bro we know it's just a high school thing you do you okay there is no need to quote lyrics and shit if it resonates at this particular time in your life then cool.

Those are pretty much just generic "sad" lyrics. I don't understand why depressed and negative tones are used so much in music.

And the word you're looking for is teen angst

with pleasure

but like, since when is romanticizing and utilizing your """depression"""" as an aesthetic and a means to profit a cool thing? kinda tasteless. not discrediting w/e he's feeling but it seems like an act regardless that he has pigeonholed himself into

what do these rich brats have to be so depressed about?

When it's portrayed so phony and as such an image and aesthetic as it is by Bladee and Sad Boys it is kind of despicable, but if the music is used as an actual outlet for those genuine feeling, it fine by me

the cure?
joy division?
radiohead?
nirvana?

all artists who utilize depression and sadness by making music out of it

what's the difference?

what the fuck dude

this music is not sad

it actually is really extremely funny because you feel like you think you have problems when youre actually just a beta fag

theres people out there in far worst situations than bladee/le epic """sadboys"""/you on the verge of death/starvation/poverty that would love to be in your shoes. its really funny how you create your own problems and think theyre significant lmfao

if youre not homeless u have literally nothing to be depressed about besides shit that your brain makes up desu

I'm not saying Bladee and the Sadboys are depressed, because I don't think they really are. But depression is just brain chemistry my mate

If you cant draw the line between any of those bands and this stupid post-internet "aesthetic" bullshit, you're autistic not depressed

Everyone deals with it in different ways, and they very well might be depressed but they're shitty and cringeworthy compared to musicians who put actual thought into their music

radiohead are depressed?

lol senpai

You're a literal fucking retard. I surely hope you aren't voting

whats your problem dude?

obviously you are the one with no clue on how depression works

>they dont have anything to be depressed about!

>Just smile!
>pick yourself up by the bootstraps XDD
>Just bee yourself

youre most likely not depressed when all you do is brag about lean and how youre living a hedonistic lifestlye

They could be compensating or distracting. Also it comes in waves, just because there's behavior that contradicts depression, doesn't mean it's gone or was never there

How is Bladee depressing guys?

dont get this thread, bladee seems to be one of the only guys to come out of the post-internet rap phase with some actual genuine music and creativity.

YOU DONT WANNA TRY ME TONIGHT

I GOT THE KNIFE ON ME NOW

how is a generic yung lean ripoff different than yung lean?

I think gluee was better. I think the only problem with these cloud rappers is their songs tend to get stale after a while, so the LP format hurts them in the long run. They need to stick to mixtapes and singles. I know he's finally trying to make some money off this, but I just don't think these guys are talented enough for an LP.

him and yung lean are good friends and both came up putting music out together. Bladee has more focus on songwriting and emotion

Lean is more dated than Bladee.

He is/was much popular than him, but now it's practically all gone. Bladee and the Gravity boys on the other hand were always subtle and haven't done the mistake that Lean did (or at least not yet) and that is hopping from one trend to another (like vaporwave and techwear, none of these were 'their' trends).

The biggest mistake they can do now is to change what they're doing. Sure it might bring them more popularity but that just means that they'll die out faster.

bladee isn't sadboys you utter retard

kys

why are sadboys fans so fucking angry all the time?

because everybody's always hating and getting things wrong

What's the point in listening to any hip hop when Playboi Carti exists?

you're forgetting yachty, lil uzi vert, kodak black, etc

fauni the best on tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=tRsJhKD2CfQ

bladee has better production than anyone

no nigger ooga booga producer will ever come close to it

p4k panned the fuck out of uzi lmao