How does google know that I have constipation? How fucking complex must their algorithms be?

How does google know that I have constipation? How fucking complex must their algorithms be?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 02.17.44.png (1034x1352, 1.85M)

good thread

It's probably based on your searches and places you have travel (by foot, car, bus, doesn't matter) with your phone.

kek, what did it do.

>google sells the data
>your health insurance provider buys it
>they see you're constipated
>that means your diet is bad, constipation makes hemmorhoids or anal fissures more likely, chronic hemmorhoids increases the risk of rectal cancer
>they bump your insurance rate

I literally haven't googled anything health related but i went to a shop yesterday and bought some laxatives. today i am getting senokot laxative ads on youtube

How did you pay for them?

Do take a smartphone running android with you?

debit card. surely google doesnt have access to my bank?

no I have blackberry 10 os. although i do have gmail with push data

Do you get any bank records mailed to you?

Who is your bank?

>golag knows
>you're a neet
>you sit in your basement
>you eat insta ramen
>you watch anime
not that complex imo

>Girlfriend asks if we can start trying to make baby
>Start getting pregnancy related ads
I know we share an IP and she probably searched pregnant shit but it still creeps me out. Someone the ads I see make me think the mic in the phone must pic up conversations or something.

i don't get anything mailed to me and when I log into my online banking i have to do it in chrome incognito because ghostery stops the login from working. im with one of the main banks

cum inside her

Do data mining algorithms cause bloating? Facebook is such a slow piece of crap

holy shit i just realised that before going to the store i phoned them up and asked if they had the product in stock, and my laptop was in front of me

Attached: moo.png (640x360, 215K)

sp00ky

bank goes to gmail
they read all your gmail to target ads

credit card sends email for purchase
they read that

phone overheard key words that they record (if android) and they target ads (I've tested this)

phone text, talk, type any keywords and same thing as above

Damn, lingerie is my soft spot

that wouldn't stop them from logging it and knowing who did it since it's same computer is quite easy. and they associate that with your google account / person and then you get the ads.

Pungent question

> think the mic in the phone must pic up conversations or something.

if you have android that isn't a meme. that is a real thing. and they've been doing it for years.

Attached: oxk98C3.jpg (1209x1920, 649K)

I'd cream in her soft spot

incognito won't do shit for that

>post pic of vagenee

Supervised machine learning trained with sounds from when their users are sitting in a toilet googling constipation

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

>Screen Shot
You faggots don't even know how to save a picture anymore? Sad, really.

I work in a bank. Google offers a service for parsing payments with AI, so we can categorize and display relevant "icons" near payments. They also take that data for themselves.

Looks to me like he saved that picture just fine

>Search results
Checking online what foods are high in fibre
>Online shopping
Maybe your shopping habits point to a possibility for constipation.
>Geolocation
Have you used public rest rooms? Maybe Google thought you spent a long time in there

Bottom line, data mining a cool

Why take a screenshot? You know in any application just holding on a picture brings the context menu to save it?

that's a trap

>tfw we live in a time where we have to ask if that's a guy or girl.

How did we get here?

Attached: gtfo.gif (500x275, 974K)

Chrome is a browser made by an ad and tracking company. It has datamining built into it.
Incognito only stops the browser from keeping local history and cookies. Everything else is still visible by your ISP, sites you visit, and Google themselves.
Ghostery is an addon owned by an ad and tracking company. Anything you do while you have Ghostery installed is logged.

A while ago I was Googling certain things related to each other.
And Google accurately started predicting what I was going to search even after entering 1 or 2 letters.

Spooky dooky.