Which criteria should I consider to pick a wifi adapter?

Which criteria should I consider to pick a wifi adapter?

I was considering to get a PCIe with bluetooth too for mouse and shit,
but maybe I'm better off with a dongle for the bluetooth.

Are they standardized or should I check my router frequency?

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-03-22 at 14.48.04.jpg (1080x1200, 211K)

no criteria, it's one of those technologies where every product on the market is shit.

SEMEN
DEMON

Attached: 1511957259016.jpg (604x805, 112K)

She's obese.

I see,
surely there are some thing I should check to make sure it's compatible with my router?

>surely there are some thing I should check to make sure it's compatible with my router
No. Ever encountered a device trying to connect to your router and not being compatible?

Not so far, but I have a limited pool of experience to base my judgment on.

It shouldn't. Even if the adapter supports newer standards than what your router supports, during the initial handshake will decide the highest common one to use (let's say N, which surely your router supports).

I see, thanks.

maybe in Ukraine where everyone weighs 20kg and you can count their ribs
her insta is mars.2001

>defending an illness

she isn't even fat lol. have you never seen a latina

>she isn't even fat lol
She's obese.

yeah truly fuckin obese cunt

Attached: IMG_20180325_115909_899.jpg (720x808, 103K)

Look at her arms.

my arms are thicker and I'm a skeleton. fuck off

She looks like an overstuffed teddybear.

If you want it to be future-proof, and you probably do, then you should absolutely make sure that your adapter supports wireless AC. And preferably a 2x2 configuration but that's harder to find. If you're on a extremely tight budget then go with a cheap one that will probably only do wireless N. Those AC routers are getting pretty darn cheap these days so if your router doesn't have AC then you should probably get both a AC adapter and a AC router. As for Bluetooth, beware that buying a $3 CSR bluetooth dongle off aliexpress may actually be a better option because a lot of wifi adapters use the same antenna for both. Most of the adapters with wifi and bluetooth will give you issues like.. you connect your bluetooth headset and start watching some Youtube video which loads your wifi and now you're getting audio glitches because wifi and bluetooth share the same antenna.

In my experience cards are more reliable and less prone to overheating than USB dongles.

guess I'd fuck a teddy bear then

>>>/ireland/

Sucks being you.