Hey Sup Forums, I was about to buy a new mechanical keyboard. I wanted to go for an interesting color scheme...

Hey Sup Forums, I was about to buy a new mechanical keyboard. I wanted to go for an interesting color scheme, but I'll be using it in the office.

Are there any other developers here who bring a 'colorful' keyboard into the office? Were you worried at first?

Attached: wasd.jpg (1024x683, 50K)

why care what other fags think of your board? get the scheme you like and stop being a pussy

Yeah, the color is what you should worry about, not the fact that you annoy everyone with your fucking loud meme keyboard.

I guess you're right, it isn't going to stand out that much any way. I was just wondering if anyone had any negative broworker experiences because of a cool keyboard

I have O-Rings so I'm not really worried about that

yea if you were my coworker and you brought in anything that would be posted to reddit.com/r/mechanicalkeyboards I would bully the shit out of you

Whatever it is that you worry, know what kind of coworkers you have. One guy posted not long ago about bringing a model M to work, and after break saw deep scratches from a staple remover.

>he cares what anyone thinks
I question whether you actually need it if you're more concerned with what people think of it than the use you'll get out of it

>being too autistic to understand social norms and how to deal with social contact
yea keep ignoring what other people think lol great idea

you clearly dont need something if you have to ask if you'll be embarrassed by it

I bring my own keyboard to work and nobody really complains other than when someone wants to use my board and complains about how much actuation force it takes to type, so I have the standard membrane keyboard the computer came with for others.

Silent switches exist

Keyboards with no labels on the keys.........you edgi, edgi, boi

Attached: yeahhhhhhhhh.jpg (1200x800, 178K)

I recommend silent switches if you don't want to be hated by everyone around you

Alright, I went with all black blank keys and now I'm worried. Fuck

Nothing wrong with blank keys user

Anyone have a Ducky One2? Are they good? I saw one user post a picture of a busted USB-C port on his so I'm a bit worried to get one

Attached: ducky.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

I just use a thinkpad at work.
Excellent keyboard, excellent computer, and portability for around $200.
Also functions as normie repellent.

I went with blanks once and it wasn't bad except for num row symbols. I eventually want to switch to black keycaps with side lasered legends. That way it's not in your face, but you can see it when you need to.

literally no one fucking cares

You cared enough to reply, silly

I think he meant that literally no one fucking cares about what kind of KB you drag to the office. Nice knee jerk meme reply, though.

>user we need to talk to you down in HR, you've been bullying the new autistic hire