Have any of you faggots used tor?

have any of you faggots used tor?

Is it safe using it on your home network? I have been wanting to try it for a couple years now. Just to look at fourms and such.

I feel like the deep web is more than just drugs. Have you faggots found any cool fourms or talked to any interesting people?

Attached: Tor-logo-2011-flat.svg.png (1280x774, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_NnG4jzzKohor2G8liXfgfRboMRGtO-f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2010 is that way faggot

Attached: datway.jpg (800x532, 40K)

Fuck off pedophile commie drug terrorist this is a board for law-respecting citizens

Fuck off pedophile capitalist drug terrorist this is a board for law-respecting citizens

What do you mean?

Attached: chrishanson2.jpg (189x361, 7K)

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_NnG4jzzKohor2G8liXfgfRboMRGtO-f

I know everything there is to know about deepweb

Been using it for years now. If you're barely getting into it, use Tails.

>Sup Forums talking about tor
>download it
>visit "full"chan
>next day email from comcast saying I visited an illegal sight
>2 days later knock on the door and it's the feds
>spent 72 hours in jail facing possible charges ranging from downloading and possessing CP to dealing drugs, even hiring hits.
>never officially charged
>raped twice

now I'm gay and can't get a job as a police officer, thanks Sup Forums

How do you even find anything without the mainstream hiddenwiki?

There is quite a bit of knowledge available, all of which I have.

oh okay, but should i use public wifi or just use my own internet?

also how underrated is this option?
javascript.enabled false

Just tell me some shit man. Browsing youtube, Sup Forums and reddit is all so boring. The clearweb is boring

I also expected to find interesting things in the onion network, but I found nothing noteworthy. Besides, all pages look like they're from 1997.

Attached: 1521389967380.png (549x602, 510K)

its slower then a 5 year old with down syndrome

Well there's certainly a lot to talk about. An almost boundless wealth of information is held within me.

Just use your own internet. Also don't mess around with the Tor browser config settings, there's a tool on the browser that lets you choose between regular, safe and safest. That'll disable all javascript for you.

(you)

Does it take like 5 mins to load up a page?

I actually spoke to a fed for awhile somewhere and eventually got a visit and had to assist them by playing a decoy. Tor is funded by the FBI who keep taps on it to catch CP, drugs, fraud and human trafficking. It's fine to browse but be careful.

Real talk, the only thing you'll find that you don't see in the clearnet is markets for illegal stuff and CP forums. That's all there is. You'll find places like "libraries" with many books to download, but nothing you can't find on libgen.

oh ok. So how do i even get started finding anything? I'm not going to use the hiddenwiki cause it seems so normie

Sure thing Mr FBI man, let us explain to you how to find CP

Attached: 1517754570764.png (1920x1080, 701K)

How do you know thats all there is? You probably just used the hiddenwiki.

The deep web is all unindexed. If you found something indexed then probably a couple hundered people already visited that site, right?

I never used tor and im genuinely curious. Are you sure thats all the deep web is? If so, i might not use it tb.h

Jesus, there aren't "unindexed" sites. If the site isn't reachable from a chain of links like the Hiddenwiki or whatever other aggregator, it may as well not exist because nobody will ever find it.

Use ahmia.fi, it's a Tor search engine. Look up uncensored hidden wiki

>because nobody will ever find it.
Yea, that's where it gets interesting right?

>have any of you faggots used tor?
I love Tor. I even run an exit node.

>I love tor
woah, wtf. Why?

It's just a better VPN.

I'm hosting my own IRC server as a tor hidden service. It's pretty nice, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little paranoid about hosting such a service.
Hell yeah, my dude. Big ups to you.

Attached: 1521931368986.jpg (640x632, 59K)

My isp blocked thepiratebay so I had to use it some time ago. Now I just use one of the many proxies created for that purpose because it doesn't take 5 min to start up

Attached: 1521427224747.jpg (250x241, 24K)

>tfw want to run an exit node but heard horror stories of people getting raided

>Besides, all pages look like they're from 1997.
that's a feature, not a bug

that femanon must be in an eastern european shithole

You use Tor to protect your privacy, not for deep web crap.

I'd be glad to fuck her shithole if you know what I mean

I can't imagine being so retarded that you complain your illegal dark web websites don't have javascript tracking scripts or other modern "features".

I kinda hope this is true