Do you guys think katie *knows* she's cute?

do you guys think katie *knows* she's cute?

like just look at that face

she KNOWS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YV9G8chxNkg
discogs.com/user/xusosis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWWWWWWW

post cute /dark/ boys

youtube.com/watch?v=YV9G8chxNkg

SHE FAT

that was mean and unnecessary

im sorry

i love u kt

eye game uguu af

Someone post cute mexican girls with bangs

doesn't she look exactly like a baby bear

like a lil bear cub :3

great music discussion going on here. think i'll just stick to the kpop threads where we actually discuss music

katie is music

Off topic but I dgaf

aww
i love cattes :3

sal why did you delete your rym?

Katie really is beautiful. I wish i could film her. I wish i could a documentary about her. She's just so perfect from an aesthetic perspective.
Is she a nice cat? Does she like to be picked up? Does she likes to be peted in her belly?

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

The original poster of this thread is Salvatore Caravello (fb.com/profile.php?id=100012186848011) also known as Xusosis. He is well known for murdering his big brother John Modica and constantly ban evading to spam the board.

Recently he has been getting high and intentionally overfeeding his cat Katie. He thinks fat cats are funny, but Katie is suffering immensely. She is diabetic, needs insulin shots and has knee problems.

Please report Sal to the ASPCA for animal cruelty. You might hate this Soprano's reject, but please think of poor Katie.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to report Sal's shitposts.

cuz i like allmusic and discogs a lot more

rym is great in its own respect and certainly has a place in my musical journey but yea allmusic and discogs are infinitely superior sites

is this for real? Sal seems like he's such a nice kid tho. I wish i could be his friend.

AllMusic is definitely not superior, it's a lot clunkier for user ratings.

she's a very nice cat, she likes to be picked up if you're going to put her on your chest and cuddle with her, and yes she loves being petted on her belly

Yes, it is.

He's a shit posting drug addicted murderer, please dont support his ban evasion.

obviously not lol
i'd love to be your friend though, got a skype ?
yea it is but ultimately idrc about ratings; rating is good for organizational reasons tho

>yea it is but ultimately idrc about ratings; rating is good for organizational reasons tho
so why do you use the sites then

Hey Sal, you like Dark Ambient right? Have you listened to Staruha Mha?

discogs and allmusic? they have a hell of a lot more music and issue information than rym
yea i have, a long ass time ago

no i do not have skype. But will install it real quick before this thread gets 404'd

u cocksucker why do you keep getting suspended from rym? whats your new account?

i think i got suspended cuz mods caught up with the various accounts i was making lol
not gonna bother to log in and figure out what the issue is

damn...

well this thread is going to die soon because you said the word mods :-)

whats your fuckin discogs username dude lets be good pals

huh i just realized i didn't even have an account, i would just keep pages open lol
guess i'll make one now

>tfw no cat to make a meme out of on Sup Forums's music board

What's your guys favorite Big Black song?

I can't decide....
There's Ergot, Cables, I'm A Mess, Kerosene, Strange Things

Too many to choose!

yeah its really cool + useful to catalogue your collection

plus contributing to the database is a wonderful feeling

>not buying and selling music daily on the marketplace

why even call yourself a music fan

colombian necktie nigga
followed closely by kerosene
word making one now
i have a few friends who do that

the one that goes:
HANG WITH ME JOE HANG WITH ME JOE

There i've done it. add me: mariohquintas

your cat is hideous and you are vermin

did you activate it through email? user page is a 404

tru....

DONT CALL IT A SAFETY

The Joe man is back

Also even though I don't know the general consensus on He's a Whore I feel like it's underrated. So catchy.

fuck. No and i haven't received an email. But i'm online it seems everything is all right

sal would you ever have romantic sex with another guy basically i think you're really cute

apparently i already have an account

discogs.com/user/xusosis

tfw shit memory

dude i fucking love he's a whore, better than the original

stfu!

no sorry i'm straight

how could you live without a discogs account, it's needed for the foobar tagging addon, unless there's some other one idk about that's as good

i've always manually tagged my shit in foobar cuz autistic idiosyncrasies

ew

so what is your skype account?

holy moly

I had to manually tag Hella's Hold Your Horse Is because for some reason my version combined the first two tracks and it was hell

sisosux

Wait! That's my cat

sisosux
i'll log in in a bit

yea classical music in particular is a fucking bitch to tag but it's all about organization ya know

he looks like a weird combination of bob dylan and johnny cash

i've had a few friends irl say i look like bob dylan but i think only montie has said i look like johnny cash lol