Are they porking?

this

SHIT

>using the word 'Redpill'

Go back to and stay there

+1

Redpill me on how rude you are :'(

one of the best bands of the last 20 years

>Listen to me, all right? Panda Bear is a hardcore motherfucker, I've told you that before. He did time in Pelican Bay because he turned some sheboon into a Pez dispenser back in his Klan days. I mean, the guy will slay you where you fucking stand just as soon as buy a round or clap you on the back.

>Now, when I asked Noah to give me his opinion of the President Obama, he said, "Davey, I've turned out a lot of punks, but I've never seen a high yellow fuck boy as soft as this punk. I mean I'd drive a shank into his asshole just to make a point or if I wanted his corn muffins and he wouldn't give 'em to me off his tray." I realized then that if we didn't start The Day of the Rope, Noah would fucking kill me. I saw it in his eyes.

>He even told me as much onetime. My girlfriend, she invited him over for dinner, and he shows up in a Klan coat stained with blood, shit, God knows what else. She screams and he sticks his hand up her skirt, kisses her, then pulls out a straight razor and says, "If your old man doesn't open up ya throat and make you accept white supremacy, I'm going to cut your fucking tits off before I even think about wasting the Kikes."

- Avey Tare, recounting the tension between himself and Panda Bear during nervous AnCo days

they're a band, they make music which most class as neo-psych, you should listen to it if you think you might like it and form an opinion from that

They're shite
Mummy somebody said a word I don't like on the Internet!

They are one of the best band of this century so far

When they're canonized in the annals of indie history it will be for their work between the years of 2004 and 2009. These records are mature statements that incorporate really surreal psychedelia within songs with pop sensibilities. Their naturalism, brotherhood, naked emotion are what they'll be remembered for. The period before 2004 has some great records, but they're formative and kind of amateurish examples of the NY noise scene. When you understand AC as a group they're quite enjoyable but maybe not completely essential. The records after 2009 are them breaking under the pressures of growing up and being displaced geographically and responding to a mainstream audience instead of being completely unaware of anyone watching them. They maintained an essential childlike character for a long time and now they feel like they have to make mature artistic statements and be aesthetes in the real world. Their attempts so far have been laughable. Self-conscience killed AnCo.

PW will be remembered above all else
no one will remember the day PW was released, but everyone will remember how it sounded

your children, grandchildren...

>mummy
go back to >>>/egypt/ and stay there

They're boring.

Hahahahahahahaha

This

Too bad Painting With is modern day Pet Sounds, and in a few years time we'll all be having a hearty kek at the assblasted critics who were too narrow minded to appreciate its forward thinking sound.

the real reason Deacon left

tedious band that teens listen to

this